R
Rambo001
Guest
I have read a lot of biblical verses and teachings on divorce and remarriage and I am now kinda of scared. I got married at a very tender age. My wife cheated on me several times and most of the times she would adamantly refuse that she has cheated even when I had evidence to that.It one time she caught an STI and I had tough tme having her treated forgiving her for that but she continued. I started also to cheat on her. She caught me and chased me away from home. She would brag to me over the phone how he has good men in bed and the like. She cheated with married men, I cheated with young girls and when she chased me I decided to remarry. Now as I read teachings of how I am in sin I think of separating from my current wife but one thng is reconciling with my ex is difficult all men understand the trauma when a woman tells you that you she found better men in bed. Now if separate according to Biblical teachings as they teach about remarriage being sin it means I am causing my current wife to be an adulteress and punish her with perpetual single life. I seriously need advise.