Do Beds Fly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CaptainGoat
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CaptainGoat

Guest
Once saw a TV film where the bed flies. Does your bed fly? Mine doesn't. I think Miss Poppins was living in a different world to mine!
 
I once saw a TV film where men walked on the moon. Don't believe everything you see on TV.
 
Yup sure do. :)

[video=youtube;xXWTtZXP2_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXWTtZXP2_4[/video]
 
Once saw a TV film where the bed flies. Does your bed fly? Mine doesn't. I think Miss Poppins was living in a different world to mine!
Hey fella, this isn't the Comedy Forum. Any chance you could be a bit more selective with your threads? You're absolutely plastering and blanketing this forum with trite, shallow nonsense. What's up with that?

I'd like to think we could come to this forum for some serious discussion on serious issues. We keep getting these pranksters.
 
Hey fella, this isn't the Comedy Forum. Any chance you could be a bit more selective with your threads? You're absolutely plastering and blanketing this forum with trite, shallow nonsense. What's up with that?

I'd like to think we could come to this forum for some serious discussion on serious issues. We keep getting these pranksters.
Sorry.I didn't know one had to be "Religious". Bye!
 
Hey fella, this isn't the Comedy Forum. Any chance you could be a bit more selective with your threads? You're absolutely plastering and blanketing this forum with trite, shallow nonsense. What's up with that?

I'd like to think we could come to this forum for some serious discussion on serious issues. We keep getting these pranksters.

Wow....alright then......
 
Sorry.I didn't know one had to be "Religious". Bye!

Keep posting threads, the only time the conspiracy forum has any life is when there is a pointless flat earth/Nasa close-minded argument or when people are worshipping Donald Trump and regurgitating their 24-7 mainstream news programming.
 
Wow....alright then......
Everybody and their grandmother comes over here to spit on the "conspiracy forum". Gets a little old. If this is some young kid...you know, no one wants to hurt a little kid's feelings. But...what's your take? Everyone should be able to come over here and...just diss the living daylights out of the forum? I don't know. Whatever. Y'all go back to talking about flying beds.
 
Once saw a TV film where the bed flies. Does your bed fly? Mine doesn't. I think Miss Poppins was living in a different world to mine!

i think the real, serious conspiracy here is what the government has done that keeps ordinary people subject to gravity when they laugh...?!

[video=youtube;pOMqqI-kzHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOMqqI-kzHY[/video]

taking this super-accurate and reliable video as incontrovertible evidence ((it's on youtube, so obviously, 100% true)), it's clear that Obama has changed the universe to keep humble, honest partisan republicans from enjoying themselves in midair whenever they are amused.


hey -- does HARP cause gravity?
 
Last edited:
Everybody and their grandmother comes over here to spit on the "conspiracy forum". Gets a little old. If this is some young kid...you know, no one wants to hurt a little kid's feelings. But...what's your take? Everyone should be able to come over here and...just diss the living daylights out of the forum? I don't know. Whatever. Y'all go back to talking about flying beds.

I dont mind seeing light hearted threads like this that arent trying to fight about God,i think that it is kinda nice when someone breaks the monotony.

Also many here really do consider anything and everything that isnt written in the Bible a conspiracy,so this is a appropriate thread for this forum imho.
 
Everybody and their grandmother comes over here to spit on the "conspiracy forum". Gets a little old. If this is some young kid...you know, no one wants to hurt a little kid's feelings. But...what's your take? Everyone should be able to come over here and...just diss the living daylights out of the forum? I don't know. Whatever. Y'all go back to talking about flying beds.

My take is sometimes people need a break from the arguing in every other thread and that some people (maybe not you) would like to have a little light hearted fun once in a while
 
Well, sometimes when I am about to fall asleep I feel like I am falling .... surely that must be a sign my bed is taking off. Right? :D
 
Well, sometimes when I am about to fall asleep I feel like I am falling .... surely that must be a sign my bed is taking off. Right? :D

I have that happen, or sometimes I feel like I'm walking and I trip and that startles me too.