Do for Jesus what He wish, and not what religious leader enjoins in the religious institution.
• “Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.” (Psalms 119.114).
Unfortunately, until now people continue doing what they aren’t supposed to do; and what should be done they put aside. The Creator never wished sacrifices and offers (neither in the Testament of the Law):
• “Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?” (Micah 6.6-8).
• “Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh. For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: but this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.”
What the Creator desire of us is that we hear His voice and trust in Him obeying His word.
It is so important hearing His voice that Jesus, for twelve times exhort us to this: Matthew 11.15; Matthew 13.9; Matthew 13.43; Mark 4.23; Luke 14.35 and in the final of the seven letters of the Revelation.
Let's, then, ply us in hear His voice instead of offering sacrifices of fools (Ecclesiastes 5.1,4).
• “Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.” (Psalms 119.114).
Unfortunately, until now people continue doing what they aren’t supposed to do; and what should be done they put aside. The Creator never wished sacrifices and offers (neither in the Testament of the Law):
• “Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?” (Micah 6.6-8).
• “Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh. For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: but this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.”
What the Creator desire of us is that we hear His voice and trust in Him obeying His word.
It is so important hearing His voice that Jesus, for twelve times exhort us to this: Matthew 11.15; Matthew 13.9; Matthew 13.43; Mark 4.23; Luke 14.35 and in the final of the seven letters of the Revelation.
Let's, then, ply us in hear His voice instead of offering sacrifices of fools (Ecclesiastes 5.1,4).