S
Seeking-Christ
Guest
Here is the problem I have with prayer. Often times I prayed in a way that I felt was sincere. Most of the time. I'd say around 98% of the time, I don't get any answers that I could prove that are actual answers from God. So in other words, prayer hasn't been making my faith stronger. These days when I pray, I can't help but think to myself. This isn't going to be answered. So i started praying that way. I tell God honestly, look your probably not going to answer this, but, this is what I would like to have happen. Last night i prayed for my feet. They have been in really bad shape. And they are the reason why i might be seeking a new job in the summer. But so far nothing of that prayer has happened. Maybe I just got a bad heart or something. I don't know. But I've been frustrated with God. Satan takes this opportunity and drags me through the mud of temptation. The whole thing doesn't feel fair.