Do I love him

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Embal

Jul 16, 2019
I am having some trouble I feel like God is in our relationship but lately I am not sure if I love him and I am not sure but I think I do he has told me that he has had dreams about us married and he felt like God was tell him to ask me out

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm sorry, but your rambling post is a little confusing. Can you add a few more details please?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Welcome and Blessings! I agree with Blue,we need more detail are you asking us to pray above for your and His decisions or what.? In any event praying for you !🙏🙏🙏

Embal

Jul 16, 2019
So it feels like God has been in the relationship and I think he love me but not sure so we started dating a year ago and he said that he had been having really strange dream about us and he kinda liked me that before and I have felt God showed me him years ago at church didnt know anything about him but I felt like that some year he would mean a lot to me and now he told me he loves me and I think I love him but lately I am not so sure

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
So it feels like God has been in the relationship and I think he love me but not sure so we started dating a year ago and he said that he had been having really strange dream about us and he kinda liked me that before and I have felt God showed me him years ago at church didnt know anything about him but I felt like that some year he would mean a lot to me and now he told me he loves me and I think I love him but lately I am not so sure
I WILL ADVISE THIS ONE THING.....PRAY AND SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES BEING LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG IF GOD GIVES YOU DIRECTION! HE GIVES US GOOD GIFTS AND WANTS US IN HIS WILL ONLY. PRAYING FOR HIS LEADERSHIP IN YOUR LIVES! 🙏🙏🙏

Embal

Jul 16, 2019
I feel like I do but I feel like God is being silent

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
He isnt,I promise He hears you! Satan distracts us from receiving answers sometimes. I have found in my own life when it gets to heavy for me and begins to consume me,I just put it in His hands. Trust Him,and leave it there. If things are meant to be ordained by God's will it will be done. This is stressing you,and we are to be anxious for nothing. I will be joining you in prayer that it works according to God's will for you both! 🙏🙏🙏

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
You are welcome! Please keep checking in at the forums and threads. Lots of ppl here have love and wisdom and can help in prayer. I will not forget you in my prayers so plz keep posting! It doesn't have to be this issue but I will love to see you engage and hear your thoughts. I'm assuming you are young,I'm older,but I am here and so are others for you. He blessed! 🙏🙏🙏

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Please use punctuation. Commas, periods, etc. It makes your posts easier to read. :)

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
I'm sorry but God doesn't work that way; you go out and make a choice, whatever pleases your heart. If you are not into them, don't let them fool you with the 'dream from the Lord' thing.

May 30, 2019
Are you saved? If not, let me abbreviate.

Romans 3:25 says,
“25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;”

Ephesians 2:8-9,
“8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (Paul’s gospel),
“MOREOVER, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”

In the Bible, it tells us that we’re in the Church Age. In this time period you’re supposed to believe in what he has done for us. I gave you some scriptures, so you can see that. What Jesus did was that he came to earth as God manifested in the flesh, and he died for everyone on the cross for our sins. The problem sometimes tho, is that people do not accept the free gift that God has given us. Not only did he suffer at the cross, but also throughout his life, just because he loved us. Jesus came to die for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, according to the scriptures.

Before I was saved, I also sometimes thought that God wasn’t hearing me, but when I did get saved, I understood that he just wanting to talk to his children ( Once you are saved, that is one of the things he considers you).

Embal, God is good (more like extraordinarily wonderful), but my belief on this is that if you belief in his finished work, and just have faith in his blood, and what he did for you, you will have an excellent relationship with God!

Take God’s word above anything or anyone, amen?

God’s grace be with you!

Embal

Jul 16, 2019
I am sorry noose but in my family we have a lot of dreams and visions and In the Bible God gave lots of people dream and vision Mathew 2:19 or Daniel 2:36

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I had the same experience. I felt like it was the Lord and it didn't work out. It left me adrift for some time. Complete with dreams and strong leading. It's a long story and one I still have some pain about...it caused a rift and a distance in our relationship. Do I believe in "the one" in regard to finding a mate? It's only in scripture twice iirc (rebekah/isaac & adam/eve) so factor that into any musings on the subject.

I'm not saying it's not the Lord, just that you need to be really careful. Things get confusing when there is powerful emotion and lifelong decisions at stake. The enemy wants to have his say also.

So I would recommend fasting and prayer on the subject. Fast with the right mentality though. Seeking vs striving.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Ok well I'm open to continuing to talk about it if you want.

Embal

Jul 16, 2019
It is hard to explain all the signs I have seen and felt

Embal

Jul 16, 2019
And I dont know there is something so different about him one thing is forsure he love God with all his heart and soul

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
God doesn't "tell people to ask someone out". And if you're not sure if you love this guy, then you should break it off and give it some time. If God means for you to be together, you will be, but in HIS timing.

Embal

Jul 16, 2019
God doesn't "tell people to ask someone out". And if you're not sure if you love this guy, then you should break it off and give it some time. If God means for you to be together, you will be, but in HIS timing.
I am I on love I think but I am am just not sure but I think I am and I know he loves me