Do Jews have salvation?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesus was born into the Tribe of Judah. In this sense only was He Jewish or a Jew. There was no such thing as Judaism until after His advent for the only faith of the Tribes of Israel was the faith of Abraham.

May 22, 2020
All who are saved are Jew by translation. Learn this and be content with it.
All will be judged, an d this is as far as I am given to pronounce on the subject. Who can know God so well as to say such a thing in spirit and truth?
Jesus was born into the Tribe of Judah. In this sense only was He Jewish or a Jew. There was no such thing as Judaism until after His advent for the only faith of the Tribes of Israel was the faith of Abraham.
The Bible says...judge righteously.

We are reminded that under the OT or old covenant a Jew had not officially rejected the coming of Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross. In officially doing by rejecting Him and pinning Him to the cross they forever changed the meaning of Jew....a person who rejects Jesus our Savior.....no one comes to the Father but by me(Jesus).
No Jew is a Christian.....There are Hebrews who are Christian.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The Bible says...judge righteously.

We are reminded that under the OT or old covenant a Jew had not officially rejected the coming of Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross. In officially doing by rejecting Him and pinning Him to the cross they forever changed the meaning of Jew....a person who rejects Jesus our Savior.....no one comes to the Father but by me(Jesus).
No Jew is a Christian.....There are Hebrews who are Christian.
I believe my post stresses just that.