Is there a point in time where our angels leave us? Consider what Jesus said in........
Matthew 18:10) Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
To me it's seems to say that "these little ones" have angels in heaven who watch over them yes? So, I'm wondering if there comes a point in time where as we grow into adults that our angels no longer behold the face of God?
thoughts???????
Matthew 18:10) Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
To me it's seems to say that "these little ones" have angels in heaven who watch over them yes? So, I'm wondering if there comes a point in time where as we grow into adults that our angels no longer behold the face of God?
thoughts???????