M
Mitspa
Guest
First few days are hard usually, but then you start to see more and start to do things that you forgot you enjoyed![]()
Yea think of building a cabin off the grid now
First few days are hard usually, but then you start to see more and start to do things that you forgot you enjoyed![]()
San Antonio?? lol Ive been there, GO SPURS GO!
if it wasn't for cc, none of you would know me. you're welcome! haha jk jk jk![]()
San Antonio?? lol Ive been there, GO SPURS GO!
Power went off here in Tennessee for a while (ice storm) and had couple days without juice... Didn't have a car charger for my phone either and iced in ...it was a little painful but I started doing things like trying to stay alive and I noticed I was pretty happy without all the electronics and stuff...made me think about what your saying.
I don't live on this website, but I do visit CC regularly, most days and for a decent amount of time. I read more threads than I write posts, but I love the community here (save for a few bad apples in the bunch - more if you're part of the Bible Discussion Forum). I have a life and I have family and friends and God. Mostly God.
Hey, who are you calling a BAD APPLE???![]()
You! Mwahaha! No, I'm kidding. You're more of a mango.
Hairy and orange? Wasn't me...
That's not a mango, that's a peach! Or an orangutang. You're not a monkey's uncle, are you brother?![]()
So...........?
...........is everyone who responded to this thread, the "group" you were referring too?![]()