Do people live on this website?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RachelP03
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
"the problem if not recognized: (i.e. for newbies and the immature christians) >> the ones who post the most scripture and doctrines are usually living and spreading a false gospel that may destroy many souls."

Is that a fact!
 
EX: I wrote "Do you think I might have a CC addiction problem"
"Addiction" and "Problem" are the same thing right?....no one called me out on it though.

They should've.:(

pleonasm. :p

feel better, honey?
 
I like your new Avatar..... Is it Mike night?
avatar209563_32.gif

OR... was I suggesting I was a standup comedian?
or I am center stage?
or that I have something to say- so listen up?

Yes...it was the "Mike" thing. :p
 
OR... was I suggesting I was a standup comedian?
or I am center stage?
or that I have something to say- so listen up?

Yes...it was the "Mike" thing. :p

Well you do live in Sin City where they put on a lot of shows.....
 
ok, I see one of you posted 3500 times in 11 months now lets break that down into posts per day ... ok lets not :) I have a facebook addiction so went off for lent & decided to join a christian chat. no worries, i'll be back to my facebook addiction soon. So, If you substitute crack for heroin is it still addiction? :cool: