Do We Have to do The Will of God to Enter The Kingdom of Heaven? Not Every One That Saith to me, Lord, Lord, Shall Enter Into The Kingdom of Heaven:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do We Have to do The Will of God to Enter The Kingdom of Heaven?

• Total voters

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
There’s a reason why the names are different...because there is a difference between each.

Kingdom of heaven is only found in Matthew which is written concerning the Jews and their coming Messiah. It is the physical, visible, earthly kingdom where Christ rules from Jerusalem on the throne of David fulfilling His covenant with them.
Why in 1 Cor 15:24 would he have delivered up the kingdom at the end time, if the kingdom was not already on earth?

Oct 24, 2019
i'm cool with being on my own.

what is the will of God? the ball is in your court.
The will of God, divine will, or God's plan is the concept of a God having a plan for humanity.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
When we sin we are not doing the will of the Father; we should always do the will of the father/believe.
Yes, we all should do the will of God, but my your on admission you at times do not, does that make you a non-believer?

Oct 24, 2019
Yes, we all should do the will of God, but my your on admission you at times do not, does that make you a non-believer?
I do not deny anything Jesus has revealed, therefore, I am not a non-believer. ;)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Everyone whether they participated in your poll or not, has voted yes. We all believe that the will of God is to believe and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other "will of God".

Voting in your poll, has absolutely nothing to do with entering the kingdom of heaven. If you do not believe and trust in Christ, you have only one eternal home, and I assure you that it is not heaven. You are on your own!

Oct 24, 2019
Everyone whether they participated in your poll or not, has voted yes. We all believe that the will of God is to believe and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other "will of God".

Voting in your poll, has absolutely nothing to do with entering the kingdom of heaven. If you do not believe and trust in Christ, you have only one eternal home, and I assure you that it is not heaven. You are on your own!
If someone dies without having done the will of the father, what do you believe happens to them?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
If someone dies without having done the will of the father, what do you believe happens to them?
what is the will of the Father?
I mean, you tout this, surly you can define it?

7seasrekeyed

Do you believe we have to do the will of God to Enter the kingdom of Heaven?

You didn't vote yet.

do you believe the blood of Christ shed for us on the cross for remission of sins is God's plan for our redemption?

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.
That isn't referring to working our way into Heaven.

It is a reference back to the Book of John chapter 6:40 For this is the will of my Father, that every one that beholdeth the Son, and believeth on him, should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Oct 24, 2019
what is the will of the Father?
I mean, you tout this, surly you can define it?
The will of God, divine will, or God's plan is the concept of a God having a plan for humanity.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
I do not deny anything Jesus has revealed, therefore, I am not a non-believer. ;)
What I am trying to get you to admit is that although we still occasionally sin we are still a believer.

Oct 24, 2019

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
Not if you refuse to do the will of the Father.
I give up JadenS, before anyone can understand the scriptures the Holy Spirit within them must reveal it to them. No one understands it by their own entelect.