Do We Have to do The Will of God to Enter The Kingdom of Heaven? Not Every One That Saith to me, Lord, Lord, Shall Enter Into The Kingdom of Heaven:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do We Have to do The Will of God to Enter The Kingdom of Heaven?

• Total voters
Mar 28, 2016
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Yes, if we rather do the will of the father of lies in false pride. One will not enter the kingdom of God.

In that way we know God is not served by human hands as a will. He can use a unbeliever to cause growth when men hear the gospel just as easily when a believer declares the word of God . He said I never knew you as a worker of iniquity in so much he did perform those good works. . but did perform them and attributed the work to his own hand..(blasphemy)

Hebrews 6 informs us of the better things that accompany salvation in so much that God will not forget the love we have shown towards his name, authority .

The many in Mathew 7 were wearing it as a badge of self edification as if we did glory in the flesh and the kingdom did come by observation (walking by sight)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
If someone dies without having done the will of the father, what do you believe happens to them?
If someone dies without doing the will of God (Believing and trusting in Jesus), he has a one way ticket to eternal life in the fires of hell.

I am a bit confused with your continued refusal to admit that the will of God is to believe in his Son, and trusting in Him to guide your life. Do you love God enough to trust him with your life? Do you trust God to do His will in your life? God is knocking at the door to your heart. Open it and let him in. He will reveal his will to you.

L

Locoponydirtman

If by his will you mean some ethereal commands given uniquely to the individual dispensed via visions, dreams, or other special communications; I think you are missing the mark.
But if you mean being converted by believing the Gospel; I know no other way.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
If you could do the will of God you wouldn't have needed the Lord Jesus Christ to begin with.

That is why the will of God is to believe in Christ. Because you need Him, even though you don't realize it right away.

We are His Workmanship. We are no longer our own.

So the question "Do you have to" becomes "How do we".