Do we know our God?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
;)Do we know our God?....

(ps.18:2) The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

(ps.18:30) As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

(ps.19:1) The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

(ps.36:7) How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

(ps.46:1) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

(ps.47:7) For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

(ps.50:7) And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.

(ps.52:8) But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

(ps.57:5) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.

(ps.69:30) I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

(ps.73:28) But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Oh what a Mighty, Loving God we serve....Do you know Him? Seek God...learn of him:):).....love in Christ Sherril...