do white guys like black girls ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

are white guys attracted to black girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Shaaa

Something thats been weighing on my mind is if white guys are attracted to darker girls. me, being attracted to white guys, its hard because i've come to find that most black guys like white girls but whit guys dont like black girls. is this true ?

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Don't sweat it, girl! You don't need every guy to be attracted to you... all it takes is one. :)

C

CDavid

Do black girls like white guys?

Dec 25, 2012
my question is this: why would a Christian whose primary concern should be the internal (spiritual) state of a person put so much stock in the external (physical) state of a person. God is no respector of persons why on earth should we be. concern yourself more diligently with whether or not a man is Christian. V
judge not according to appearance but judge a righteous judgment

Last edited:
S

Shaaa

CDavid , i like white guys and i'm black. alot of black girls find white guys cute, but white guy just never come up to them.

B

Batman007

From what I've gathered:

White guys like white girls and black girls.
Black guys like fat white girls and skinny black girls.

Someone told me that once.

Dec 25, 2012
I'm still wondering why you guys are not actually seeking a biblically principled way to look at this... teenssmh

J

jimmydiggs

The worldly tend to have preferences on that. It seems from my observation, worldly men tend to dislike black girls due to a perception of strong attitudes (in a bad way). Whether it is true or not, I suppose is another matter entirely.

The important issue here, is that the guys who are concerned with the color of your skin, aren't the kind of guys you want to be with anyway. They are worldly.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I like dating black girls, because they are the only way white guys like me can get into clubs!!!

But seriously, the majority of my girlfriends were black (I only had one white girlfriend my whole life). But for me, I don't think it has ever been a matter of preference, but rather from when I was one year old until I was 10, all my friends and neighbours were black, even my first church was a predominantly black church. I didn't actually have white friends or acquaintances until my teen years (and even then, the amount of white friends in my life was extremely limited). So I assume because of that, I have always felt much more comfortable and natural around black women than white women.

To be completely honest (and I'm not joking here) when I eventually did date a white girl (which was not until in my early thirties), it was actually quite weird for me to be with a white girl. Even my black and Indian friends said it was weird for them to see me with a white girl - lol.

So I guess my point is, everyone is different, and even when attraction to other races is present, the attraction does not always have to be based on the physical per say, but sometimes upbringing can be a factor as well (for me, it was familiarity with black women that made me attracted to them, not the fact that they were not white).

Twice I reversed the question, and I did ask two of my black girlfriends "Why do black women like me so much?" and they actually both had the same reaction - they simply laughed out loud. To this day I don't know what their laughter meant, but at least I can still get into clubs - lol.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I'm still wondering why you guys are not actually seeking a biblically principled way to look at this... teenssmh
Because I think you are taking this wrong way. Yes there are more important things to look for in a spouse than outward appearance. However if two girls are equal in everything else, no one could fault you for taking the one that was more pleasing to your eye.

U

Ugly

Because there is nothing wrong with having physical attraction. We all have preferences and there is nothing wrong with that. If she's attracted to white guys, and that's whats built into her, why is that bad? Long as she picks a man who will be the husband and leader of the household God expects him to be.
I have preferences for physical attributes that i like, and don't like. I don't see anywhere in the bible that says you have to completely ignore a persons physical attributes and are only allowed to be attracted to who they are.
If i were not physically attracted to someone i would not want to be with them. I would not want to marry them, and if i did marry i would not want to be intimate with them.

L

libertygirl

I know many white guys that have dated and married black girls.

Jan 4, 2013
I feel so blessed to have a good answer for you, but please know it is but a small personal truth that is only part of the great big good truth! :) I am from Maine. There is honestly not much diversity here. I have never understood racism or any other thing based on appearance, skin color, or "classifications" that cause you to feel badly about some one that you do not know. That being said, and me being a white male, I have no problem admitting that there was a time where I just did not feel attracted to women with darker skin. (Black, African American) With where I am now, being saved, I can not begin to understand what I was thinking, unless it was simply this. In my personal life ever black girl that is my friend has been nothing but a kind and caring person in my life. My mother loves Tyler Perry movies and, I've always felt a strong sense of good spiritual power from faith based movies with black actresses, and seeing many more enthusiastic choirs etc.. in predominately black churches. (Attendance is what I mean here.) I think there was the part of me hiding from spiritual truth that I thought that I could not bare, and circumstances worked out, (now that I see things clearly) that black women (at least in my life) represented something that I did not want to understand. They always seemed so strong willed to me, that I thought I would never be good enough or have a working relationship with a girl like that. How silly! Now I could truly could not care any less on how she looks ect..! All I will ever need is woman that sees the same beauty in life that I do! :) Hope this is an Okay example for you!

Aug 2, 2009
Something thats been weighing on my mind is if white guys are attracted to darker girls. me, being attracted to white guys, its hard because i've come to find that most black guys like white girls but whit guys dont like black girls. is this true ?
Just remember that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL no matter what anyone else thinks.

That's the only thing that matters.

O

oOfallen_angelOo

Yes, the most surely are.

The first guy to make a move on me in college was blond haired, blue eyed, and as white as a sheet :p they're very handsome men in my opinion, so just be friendly, lovable, and don't let race be a barrier :)

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I will say its never race that poses a problem but rather culture.

hhhlga89

Apr 23, 2012
From what I've gathered:

White guys like white girls and black girls.
Black guys like fat white girls and skinny black girls.

Someone told me that once.
LOL I think you're right regarding the white guys.

For the black guys....I would say your partially correct. I would say black guys like fat white girls but they usual regard them as "thick", which is different than fat - thick usually implies having fat in desired areas (thighs, butt) and muscle. White girls usually aren't thick so they (who like thick girls) go for the fat ones.

I think most black guys who like thin white girls (like myself, but I like all colors equally) usually can't get one cus they (the thin white girls) usually go for a white guy before they would a black guy. And white guys prefer thin girls and naturally go for white girls. I don't even bother trying to date thin attractive white girls most of the time, black guys usually aren't their thing.

I think black guys like thick black girls most of the time. I like slim girls of any color. I just love a girl with personality and smarts.

Last edited:

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
...I'm just wondering how many posts this thread will get...will it reach 100+?

Sorry for sneaking in and going OT to that...

K

Kefa52

When I was a 16 year old boy. I had no clue what I liked. Thought I knew everything.