Do You Believe Aliens May Exist In The Universe?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I believe that many of the ancient structures like the Pyramids were not built by humans using the primitive tools that
were available to them. I read once that in Japan a one quarter sized copy of the largest Pyramid was built using modern
technology and it took a huge effort to complete it. Some years ago I went to Egypt and went inside the smallest. The
Tour Guide explained to the group how the Egyptians were believed to have used Earth ramps and ropes to lift the stones
into place. I wasn't convinced then and I'm not convinced now. Its possible that they were either built by the Nephilim or
by Extraterrestrials using advanced technology Either way they would be none human.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I believe that many of the ancient structures like the Pyramids were not built by humans using the primitive tools that
were available to them. I read once that in Japan a one quarter sized copy of the largest Pyramid was built using modern
technology and it took a huge effort to complete it. Some years ago I went to Egypt and went inside the smallest. The
Tour Guide explained to the group how the Egyptians were believed to have used Earth ramps and ropes to lift the stones
into place. I wasn't convinced then and I'm not convinced now. Its possible that they were either built by the Nephilim or
by Extraterrestrials using advanced technology Either way they would be none human.

Old technology is posible to move heavy thing. They can use thousand of man

Some people say they start on the top, first they make mountain from the sand than put the top stone and put another layer beneath and so on

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
If sin is confined to our planet, then the life on other planets would be created perfectly without sin (unfallen). If life on other planets is unfallen, i strongly doubt that they would interact with sin.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Old technology is posible to move heavy thing. They can use thousand of man

Some people say they start on the top, first they make mountain from the sand than put the top stone and put another layer beneath and so on
The best theory is that they used a ramp inside the great pyramid, with pulleys and counterweights. The grand gallery has alot of evidence that is exactly what it was. National geographic did a documentary about it maybe 10yrs ago its a relatively new theory about how they made it.

The 'ancient aliens' TV show has made a whole lot of idiots out of people who watch it. The whole show is one lie after another.

If you have about 3.5 hours to spend watching a video...

There's a section of this video that goes over the pyramid

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
My friend, they drew lots of pictures and explained in hieroglyphics how they themselves did it, moving stones on sleds and measuring geometry. They kept very careful records and many of them are still around in paintings on walls in their buildings. Why would they never mention aliens if that was the truth?
We know that just because we don't understand something doesn't make it not true.

yellowcanary

May 22, 2018
So how does creationist theory answer things like why we have vestigial organs such as an appendix, coccyx, wisdom teeth, etc.? How does it answer questions like why people who live in the extreme north (some Inuit, some peoples of Siberia, etc) have larger cores and shorter appendages (arms, legs)? Just curious.
Look up both micro(evolution) and macro(evolution). Micro deals with changes occurring over time "within" a specific species ... macro attempts to cover changes that transcend species. Macroevolution falls into Darwin's belief system. It has never made sense or even seemed remotely possible IMO ... on every level.

A simple but yet compelling point of interest can be made against macroevolution in the sense that both male and female "transcended species" mutations must occur simultaneously. Otherwise, reproduction would not be possible. I've often wondered what the odds of that would be ? And this identical occurrence would have to be true of every living creature today. Nah .... not buying it.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
My friend, they drew lots of pictures and explained in hieroglyphics how they themselves did it, moving stones on sleds and measuring geometry. They kept very careful records and many of them are still around in paintings on walls in their buildings. Why would they never mention aliens if that was the truth?
We know that just because we don't understand something doesn't make it not true.
If you want to believe that its your prerogative. I am not saying that people were not involved. Buildings have been found where workers and their family's lived but it would take more than a sledge to drag those stones up high. As for careful records they like us were selective when it comes to history. There are no records of Joseph or Moses anywhere apart from the Bible. Neither is there a record of the plagues, or Pharaoh and his army drowning but we assume the events happened without checking Egyptian records first.

yellowcanary

May 22, 2018
I believe that many of the ancient structures like the Pyramids were not built by humans using the primitive tools that were available to them. I read once that in Japan a one quarter sized copy of the largest Pyramid was built using modern technology and it took a huge effort to complete it. Some years ago I went to Egypt and went inside the smallest. TheTour Guide explained to the group how the Egyptians were believed to have used Earth ramps and ropes to lift the stones into place. I wasn't convinced then and I'm not convinced now. Its possible that they were either built by the Nephilim or by Extraterrestrials using advanced technology Either way they would be none human.
Ditto. My thoughts as well. (y)

Nov 26, 2012
Most Christians are so dogmatic in their views they can’t see the obvious truth. Instead of examining what words mean in an effort to understand the thought, most people just use them as labels. Does anyone here know what elohim actually translates to? It literally means heavenly beings; gods from the heavens (space). Does anyone know what space alien means? It means visitors from space (heavens). Angel means messenger. Since the messenger is from the heavens. It literally means every divine messenger (angel) is a space alien. This is what the Bible is actually saying. When the angel visits barren women and they conceive children, like Samson and Jesus. and others, it basically states space aliens visited and strange pregnancies occurred. Odd yes? In the Bible often when speaking of the Most High God you will see Lord God which translates to the Self Existant (Jehovah) of the gods (Elohim). Christ knew what signs would accompany the end of the age because it happens repeatedly. To me, at least, by examination of all of the evidence, we have constructed civilizations on top of other intelligent, yet destroyed civilizations.

Something is coming that has a gravity to cause a huge earthquake; that will move every island from its place; that will be accompanied by asteroids that will look like stars falling; that will suck back the atmosphere to appear that heavens are rolled back like a scroll; that will cause the kings and mighty men and generals to hide in the rocks of the mountains (military bases). After this happens and the world is in shambles we will look for leadership and who better than seemingly benevolent visitors from space.

When I read about the final battles on earth I see “Independence Day”.