[h=1]Benny Hinn Exposed: A False Prophet[/h][video=youtube_share;o27sezBfE0k]http://youtu.be/o27sezBfE0k[/video]
Benny Hinn Exposed: A False Prophet
[video=youtube_share;o27sezBfE0k]http://youtu.be/o27sezBfE0k[/video]
It seems like he is preaching things that arent even biblical. I mean 9 Godheads? Where was this written? Jesus spoke of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, all being one. He never claimed that there were six more.
Do people really believe that this man was sent to like..... fix Christs message? If hes teaching things that Christ didnt teach, then shouldnt we walk away from what hes teaching?
I really doubt this man is the beast though. The bible does say he will preform false miracles. But like in the end times to lead people to believe the anti christ is of God. I dont think that was meant for people being led to emotional highs in order to give money.
This is one of the reasons I feel the idea of emotional highs from the Holy Spirit is a dangerous idea. Though I do believe its possible for God to use it to console you, I think that it leads to the idea that you have to "feel saved" and feel the need to look for this, even though feeling down is a natural part of our life that God uses as well.
Of course I dont really know much anything. But I do avoid anyone who teaches things that were never taught by Christ. I do not believe that His message needs to be fixed.
looking ahead, the ones who go along with the deadly world system are false teachers and false prophets. some of them now have already been going along with it for years. billy g. has been going along with the false beast system since a few years before 1950 at least,
and the proper 'procedures' were used by faithful men of God, who went to Him to gently, firmly, then more so, warn him of the danger and the sin of getting in bed/ fornitaking spiritually with the mother of harlots on earth that has ensnared all the governments practically just as it is written in Revelation, etc in Scripture.
so far, few if any have repented of going along with the false world system, religious or political or both, or social even.... and are preaching a powerless gospel, powerless to help anyone , and rather very pernicious- leading to the death of many souls, and keeping (AS JESUS SAID) the little ones who are seeking God's kingdom from finding it - or trying to stop them anyway, and leading multitudes arm in arm along the wide ROAD TO DESTRUCTION. (i.e. not at all the true gospel of salvation in Jesus; but opposed to Jesus and to His ekklesia).
to see and compare the EVIDENCE for any world known speaker,
use for a good example of someone against whom there is nothing ungodly, corrie ten boom
along with
'negative' search terms of your own choice, God Willing, like <antichrist> or <false beast> and so on.
go ahead, if you really want to see what EVIDENCE has been accumulated against many of the beast lovers,
and
has not been accumulated against the true teachers immersed in Yahshua's Life and the GOOD NEWS .
yes..... there will perhaps, as against Yahshua Himself there was and is, those who bear false witness... against those who are true and faithful and righteous by faith in Yahshua, leading Godly Lives.... (few there be of course),
so TEST EVERYTHING. don't take one or two or 200 sites as evidence without Scriptural and Spirit confirmation - and from words "right out of the horses mouth" --- i.e. let each person as it is written be judged by his own words, and not from others without 2 or 3 witnesses born in Christ.
billy g. was tested, over and over and over, for over 50 years, and in the last few years he has repeatedly condemned himself with his heresy broadcast on international channels. and his son also. their own words bear witness against them to the day of judgment, unless by some miracle of grace they truly repent.
so TEST EVERYTHING. don't take one or two or 200 sites as evidence without Scriptural and Spirit confirmation - and from words "right out of the horses mouth" --- i.e. let each person as it is written be judged by his own words, and not from others without 2 or 3 witnesses born in Christ.
billy g. was tested, over and over and over, for over 50 years, and in the last few years he has repeatedly condemned himself with his heresy broadcast on international channels. and his son also. their own words bear witness against them to the day of judgment, unless by some miracle of grace they truly repent.
I came from the more Charismatic type groups and even in them they was always some question about Hinn... Now I say any preacher that gets on TV and ask for money and claim they are preaching the gospel is preaching a false gospel. But recently Hinn has been exposed for the fraud he is and those around him have been exposed for the crooks they are... I don't know if the power he seems to have is real or if people are just falling around because of something in their mind, what I do know is it is not of God whatever it is.
Really? How does Billy Graham fit into your model of false teachers?
Ironic. First you say to not take someones word for it. Then your next statement is an accusation that you provide no proof for. Perhaps if you are going to hold such high expectations on others, you should also follow suit in your own speech. Though i'm sure you'll have some reason to disagree.
This was my favorite video of that guy
[video=youtube;5lvU-DislkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI[/video]
Even Pastor’s don’t practice what they preach it seems. Evangelist Benny Hinn recently admitted at a crusade in 2010 in Oakland, Calif., to having a “friendship” with fellow minister Paula White while he’s still married after a tabloid pictured them holding hands in Rome on July 13. But the well-known healing minister says the relationship is over.[/QUOTE]She's had so many plastic surgeries, her lips no longer move. Here.....For your viewing pleasure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmA4XtRMLPw
6 Votes
Even Pastor’s don’t practice what they preach it seems. Evangelist Benny Hinn recently admitted at a crusade in 2010 in Oakland, Calif., to having a “friendship” with fellow minister Paula White while he’s still married after a tabloid pictured them holding hands in Rome on July 13. But the well-known healing minister says the relationship is over.
“A friendship did develop,” Hinn said of White in Oakland on July 30. “Hear this: No immorality whatsoever. These people out there are making it sound like we had an affair. That’s a lie.”
Hinn invited his daughters Natasha and Eleasha on stage in Oakland and asked the crowd to pray for him, his estranged wife, Suzanne, and their four children. He said he and his wife had problems in their marriage for years and “could no longer exist in the same house.”
Hinn’s wife, Suzanne, filed for divorce in February after the couple had been separated for years, but it has not been finalized.
Hinn aired segments from the Oakland crusade and made additional personal comments on his This Is Your Day program on TBN Aug. 5, the day after his 31st wedding anniversary. A ministry executive said the program will air on other networks this week, including on Daystar Friday.
Hinn told the crowd in Oakland that the Vatican made him a Patron of the Arts and invited him to visit Rome. He said patrons are asked to find donors to help maintain the Vatican’s art collections, and he wanted White to become a donor.
“I let her come with me to Rome so she can donate money,” Hinn said. “That was stupid on my part. And for that I do ask forgiveness.”
The National Enquirer published photos in its Aug. 2 issue of Hinn walking hand-in-hand with White in Rome. The article, which released July 23, claimed the two spent three nights in a five-star hotel Hinn booked under a false name.
Hinn said in Oakland that he and White found “common ground” after she appeared on This Is Your Day in late May. White and her ex-husband, Randy, went through a public divorce in 2007. She now leads the Tampa, Fla., church they founded, Without Walls International Church, and has her own national television show called Paula Today.
He said he and White were never alone in Rome, but claims he ended his friendship with her after the tabloid report was published. “I said, ‘Paula, we can’t even be friends right now.'”
Hinn admitted that he contributed to the demise of his marriage by putting ministry over his family. “I was so busy in the ministry, I was so caught up with the ministry, I forgot about my family,” Hinn said. “That’s probably what broke the whole thing up.”
He said he often preached that ministry comes first, acknowledging that he knew that teaching hurt his children. “You know what? It’s wrong,” he said of the teaching. “I’m here to admit I was wrong because the call of God first should touch the family. If you have no family, you can’t go on anyways.”
Hinn admitted he and his wife had “challenges” but said he didn’t expect her to end the marriage.
“We had troubles for a long time, and I would ask her often, ‘Would you ever divorce me?'” Hinn said. “She said, ‘Never because I fear God too much.’ She said, ‘My covenant is with God, not you.’ And I guess she could no longer handle it. One day she did it to my shock.”
Hinn said it’s painful to talk about his marital problems, noting that he and his wife were separated long before the divorce filing.
“We’ve had to be very quiet to protect the ministry, the work of the Lord,” he said. “But sadly when you are a public person, everything you do becomes public.” “I don’t care how strong you are,” Hinn added. “I don’t care if the anointing of God is mighty on you. Nobody wants to be alone. I don’t care who you are. I am a human being just like you.”Hinn said he is “still focused on the Lord’s work,” adding, “I’m going to go on serving Jesus with all my being, and whatever the future holds, that’s His business.”
Source: charismamag.com
Share this:
Benny Hinn sent my wife an "offering opportunity" in the mail a couple months ago.
from out of blue. never had any contact whatsoever with his 'ministry'
so now he uses the same mailing lists that spam advertisers and insurance salesman use to find people to send junk mail to...
and the kicker for me, that i keep laughing about, is that although he did provide an envelope for her to put her 'appreciation gift & prayer-request form' in, it is not postage-paid!
has God not blessed his ministry enough to pay for a stamp?![]()