The horizon is hardly a credible attempt to prove the earth is flat, I mean our eyes perceive things that can change the way things appear, we do not have a hawks eye we cannot see miles away our ours do not work like cats eyes either we cannot see in the dark and also cats when they see in the dark.
There is no real horizon that is just how our eyes perceive it as. Honestly I don't want to sound mean and I am trying to say this without coming across as unkind but I really cannot help but wonder sometimes how someone like me who has brain damage is able to understand the basic concept of why the world is not flat and understands how the solar system and the sun and the earth work and yet normal people who probably don't have brain damage are constantly shown facts why their concept of the earth being flat is insane and yet they still refuse to understand.
I am honestly confused about this I mean I know I might sound as mean and being rude and that honestly is not my intent but seriously what on earth?