Do you crave for seeing your soul full of life?
• “He who hides hatred with lying lips, and he who speaks a slander, is a fool.” (Pro 10:17).
1st Advice: don’t harbor hatred in your heart, let alone try to dissemble it making use of lies. Instead, wash your hands in innocence (Psalms 26:6).
• “Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.” (Isa 55:3);
2st Advice: Delight in the company of Jesus (Habakkuk 3:19; Psalms 37:4) and hear His voice. Don’t be lackadaisical about it. Recall the it was the Creator’s voice that turned into reality all the nature (Gen 1) and Jesus’ voice determine the true reality around us (pore on Matthew 14:29; Rev 10:9,10).
• “He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his own soul; but he that despiseth his ways shall die.” (Pro 19:16);
3st Advice: full your heart of the good treasure of Jesus’ words. Be instructed to the kingdom of Heaven so that you can bring out things new and old out of His treasure (see Matthew 13:51,53). After all:
• “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” (Mat 6:21).
• “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings out good things; and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings out evil things.” (Mat 12:35)
Finally:
• “But Jeremiah said, They shall not deliver thee. Obey, I beseech thee, the voice of the LORD, which I speak unto thee: so it shall be well unto thee, and thy soul shall live.” (Jer 38:20).
4st Advice: may your food be “to do the will of Him who called you and to finish His work.” (John 4:34). “Eat His word”, even when His word is weepings, mournings and woe:
• “But you, son of man, hear what I am saying to you. Do not be rebellious like that rebellious house. Open your mouth and eat what I am giving you. And I looked, and behold! A hand was extended to me; and lo, a roll of a book was in it. And He spread it before me; and it was written on the face and the back. And written on it were weepings, and mourning, and woe. And He said to me, Son of man, eat what you find. Eat this roll, and go speak to the house of Israel. So I opened my mouth, and He caused me to eat that roll. And He said to me, Son of man, cause your belly to eat, and fill your belly with this roll that I give you. Then I ate it; and in my mouth it was like honey for sweetness.” (Ezekiel 2:8-3:3).
Finally, have a good day in Christ Jesus meditating on this.
• “He who hides hatred with lying lips, and he who speaks a slander, is a fool.” (Pro 10:17).
1st Advice: don’t harbor hatred in your heart, let alone try to dissemble it making use of lies. Instead, wash your hands in innocence (Psalms 26:6).
• “Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.” (Isa 55:3);
2st Advice: Delight in the company of Jesus (Habakkuk 3:19; Psalms 37:4) and hear His voice. Don’t be lackadaisical about it. Recall the it was the Creator’s voice that turned into reality all the nature (Gen 1) and Jesus’ voice determine the true reality around us (pore on Matthew 14:29; Rev 10:9,10).
• “He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his own soul; but he that despiseth his ways shall die.” (Pro 19:16);
3st Advice: full your heart of the good treasure of Jesus’ words. Be instructed to the kingdom of Heaven so that you can bring out things new and old out of His treasure (see Matthew 13:51,53). After all:
• “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” (Mat 6:21).
• “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings out good things; and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings out evil things.” (Mat 12:35)
Finally:
• “But Jeremiah said, They shall not deliver thee. Obey, I beseech thee, the voice of the LORD, which I speak unto thee: so it shall be well unto thee, and thy soul shall live.” (Jer 38:20).
4st Advice: may your food be “to do the will of Him who called you and to finish His work.” (John 4:34). “Eat His word”, even when His word is weepings, mournings and woe:
• “But you, son of man, hear what I am saying to you. Do not be rebellious like that rebellious house. Open your mouth and eat what I am giving you. And I looked, and behold! A hand was extended to me; and lo, a roll of a book was in it. And He spread it before me; and it was written on the face and the back. And written on it were weepings, and mourning, and woe. And He said to me, Son of man, eat what you find. Eat this roll, and go speak to the house of Israel. So I opened my mouth, and He caused me to eat that roll. And He said to me, Son of man, cause your belly to eat, and fill your belly with this roll that I give you. Then I ate it; and in my mouth it was like honey for sweetness.” (Ezekiel 2:8-3:3).
Finally, have a good day in Christ Jesus meditating on this.