Do you despise Him?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
3,756
69
0
Isaiah 53:3 'He (Jesus) IS despised and rejected of men....'

Proof that the organized 'church' despises and rejects Christ.

'Jesus replied "Anyone who loves Me will obey my teaching...."'. John 14:23

'If you love Me, keep My commandments.' John 14:23

vs. 24 'He that loves Me NOT keeps not My sayings'.

The modern organized 'church' does NOT KEEP HIS COMMANDS! Therefore Organized religion DOES NOT LOVE HIM, and despises and rejects anyone who dares to bring up the subject.

I Cor 12, Ephesians 4, and Romans 12 have been put out there over and over by me. They describe the normal 'body' life of His assembled ekklesia. For my trouble I have been scorned, mocked, ridiculed, told I'm bitter and hate the 'church', that I'm even going to hell.

Those chapters are Christ's commands to His people to 'discern His body' and line up with His commands concerning functionality with Jesus as Head through the power of the Holy Spirit. Those chapters are despised and rejected by the 'church', so called. Have been for over 1700 years. Those that sound the alarm about it are 'cast out of the'church' and persecuted down through the centuries. They are called reformers.

So I deduce, silly me, that if His commands are despised and rejected of men, then He is despised and rejected of men.

What other conclusion can there possibly be?

The scriptures describing the apostate condition of Christendom can no longer be ignored. Escaping Babylon is no longer optional if you want to stand before God in inocency. Sleeping in the pew with empty lamps will work out ok.....well...not so much!
Unless you think missing the rapture will be a cake walk.

So now you tell this dumb dumb, (me). Can you still love God while rejecting His commands? The 'church' obviously thinks so! For they are doing so!

'If you love ME, keep My commandments.' John 14:23. Except for 1Cor. 12, Romans 12, and Ephesians 4. Jesus was only kidding about these commands wasn't He? You tell me....and I'm sure you will!

Ill come to your location and teach His word on these scriptures...free of charge...keep your money. I just want the folks 'set free'. I've thrown in with God on that one. Any invitations? I didn't think so. Not gonna happen. Not in a million years.
We're in the 'last hour' before His return.1John 2:18. Apostasy is the norm.

Paul WOULD NOT BE INVITED TO YOUR DEN to teach! Why? He's the one that wrote those chapters. And Jesus moved him to write them. The Son of God wouldn't get an invitation to teach either. They'ed both use the word. Unheard of in the 'church'!
 
The preaching we get is like that and Torben gets invited in most churches here that want to go back to Acts, but the way you talk about all leaders and all churches I don't think you'd be invited.
 
Yes, many has fallen short of this commandment.


Matthew 22:36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

John 15:17 This is my command: Love each other.

John 12:48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. 49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

Matthew 23:2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.

Matthew 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
 
If you would do as Torben Sondergaard, making disciples, baptizing them, setting them free, live holy and full of love and compassion and teach on the normal christian live and show you live it yourself, you would be asked everywhere because they'd see the fruit and become enthousiastic. Maybe not in churches that want a protestant pope and money, but the rest would invite you.
 
This is what a guy who gives practical studies and kickstarts believers to do the ministry and saved 2000 the last 2 years posted on Facebook, good leaders show how to do it:

4fd0bc8c730eaf4d38d29e3f9093e761.jpg

And he doesn't get paid. He's a truck driver.
 
Last edited:
You are bearing false witness, but in your pride you do not see yet you claim to proclaim truth.

You can continue to bite and tear at the church or you could actually practice what you preach and feed the hungry, clothe the poor, visit the sick and elderly. That is what my church does. We are not a building. We are a people joined in heart and mind by the love of God, who first loved us and died for us so we might live eternally with,Him.

You can find faults in every one. We are all sinners in need of a Savior, but together we are called the children of God.

Why would anyone invite someone who spews such worldly wisdom and strife to poison the waters of their church? For your words are not fresh and life giving but salty and bringing death and condemnation. You judge people and the church according to the law and not according to grace.

How do you judge yourself?
Do you think yourself righeteous and wise?

But a better question is how does God see you or the churches you so condemn? Why do you claim to know God's mind?

All I know is God grants me grace to be called His child and no one or nothing can change that . I have found freedom in Christ and do not need a minister to preach and condemn my brothers and sisters who use the building to shelter the homeless, feed the hungry children,make prayer shawls for the sick and many more missions and helps.

God did not create chaos and confusion. He does not condemn organization and order.
 
With every finger you point at someone, 3 point back, my ex always says.
 
Hi .

My comment will be from what I see is , that each country has some who are more interested in hearing the truth and maybe because of what they were taught puts them off , so go back to the 1960,s age 15 1/2 there was some good teaching and quite a few would and could teach very well and did know the word,

in many ways it was good for myself to hear that yet I did hear some teaching that I had to study to make sure it was right so when you look at that side you don't just take every thing that was taught as being correct so we checked it out ,

And many don't wont to why , because they wont to feel safe yet have what money can buy , oh yes the flash clothes and limo = okay car, and any one who came on their push bike , and in shorts was walked past and would not even say hi too,

oh no they were so much better , sad to say they had a nice building and very useable no not good enough so across the road they had a new bigger and smarter looking fancy building , so I got the impression I was not wonted there a good learning for this kid .

Some thing changed in their attitude , the bible teaching was I thought was good yet something was lacking .

Next one was to control others .

the teaching was very good and quite sound so that was good yet after a time I saw this control coming in and no building was involved meetings were held in a YMCA building and that was okay , and then, oh not again, a building is needed so across the road and then working on the new building later a sign was needed well I said no its not if the church needs a sign to say this is the church of ...... then that will be the down fall of the church , so they just carried on, so the cracks began showing and some 25 years later that church died I think it died just after the sign went up,

From what I gather many of the churchs were like that they changed their teaching and brought in idears and inovations that were not sound teaching and I saw many others in the 1980s just fold , now was this a good thing .

In many respects I belive so it meant the door was open for some to bring sound teaching , did it happen I know there were many groups that started up later , by then I,d had my fill of church being false so I walked away ,

And what struck me was those who never or did not attend meetings to hear the true word are in fact more wise because they saw the false ness of the church , so that's here in NZ ,

Now today. Hmmm.......for some if your different your rejected , yet there are some lovely people who just don't know the real truth of what,s instore for them , any way , we are just to show the love of The Lord through our selfs ,

...noeleena...
 
“If you take away the yoke from your midst,

The pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness,
10 If you extend your soul to the hungry
And satisfy the afflicted soul,
Then your light shall dawn in the darkness,
And your darkness shall be as the noonday.
11 The Lord will guide you continually,
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
12 Those from among you
Shall build the old waste places;
You shall raise up the foundations of many generations;
And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach,
The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.

 
Isaiah 53:3 'He (Jesus) IS despised and rejected of men....
The modern organized 'church' does NOT KEEP HIS COMMANDS! Therefore Organized religion DOES NOT LOVE HIM, and despises and rejects anyone who dares to bring up the subject.


So I deduce, silly me, that if His commands are despised and rejected of men, then He is despised and rejected of men.

What other conclusion can there possibly be?
Start with proper exegesis of the scriptures. Isaiah 53 is not speaking of the relationship between the church and Christ. It is speaking of Israel and Judaism and its relationship to their promised Messiah.

If you will not rightly divide the scriptures you cannot arrive at the correct understanding of the scriptures.

Your bitterness toward the church causes you to fall.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
 
Yet you're a great guy, but please fix that scratch in your record. Then people will listen.
 
To group all churches and all leaders of the church as despising him and not following his teachings and then in turn pointing the finger at all of us as if you know our hearts or the hearts of those in organized churches accusing and pointing cutting down,
These are traits that remind of me someone and it's not Christ.

Who is known throughout the bible as the accuser? Who points his finger at others? Who cuts down?
You who does nothing but vent his anger and hurt who only points his finger at others and only cuts down who has been attempted by many many times to be helped and to be shown the error of your ways only to either retaliate or simply ignore them completely how can you know who God is?

the fruits of one who not only knows God but has a deep and close bond with him is love and wields a blade that is not for cutting down or pointing to others, a person who bears the fruit of God spreads seeds of joy of hope they uplift encourage uphold and their words are are filled with life.

The words and topics and things that a person speaks of often is a clear image as to what is important in their hearts and it also shows who heart resides in them. you yet only speak badly of others you only speak of the church and it's leaders and how corrupt they are and then anyone who disagrees with you or tries to help you you then classify them in the same manner of the church and it's leaders you so despise. It's never about God it's always about you
 
I dont see hate except from your critical conclusion of the truth he conveyed.. (?)

You've only been here a week. Read some of his history, or simply stayed tuned. He seems to believe the idea of paid preachers is straight from Hell. And that is no exaggeration.
 
Burn preachers burn......burn preachers burn.......lol the hate.....
 
I dont see hate except from your critical conclusion of the truth he conveyed.. (?)

i admit that replying in a mocking manner is not Christ like but sadly I concur that there is much hate in yets words and in most of his posts as well
 
What commands are you claiming that the modern church is not keeping?

What evidence do we have that the modern church is not keeping Christ's commands, besides your word, Yet?