Do you ever...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
You ever sit think about going astray, maybe don't even think about it…

you just go away.

Life is hard, sometimes really hard. We all share this great equalizer. We are all called to suffer, and we are called to endure. Don't get me wrong, there are oodles of gifts and joys He brings. Every morning, His Tender Mercies alone gives us reasons to sing.

I just want to thank all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ for lifting one another in your thoughts and prayers. You really are such precious gifts from our mutual Father.

He is Faithful to bring us back, when we get off track. For awhile, I wasn't praying or reading His word as much. It is a shame, because I know that when I eat His words, they are joy and rejoicing of my heart.

I wanted to stop by and share some of my most favorite scriptures, hoping they bring you comfort too.

Also, I wanted to say...

Thank Lord for serving us all so righteously, day in and day out, for reminding us, over and over, that with You there are pleasures for evermore!!! Thank You for watching over Your sheep as we go in and out of the pasture. Oh Lord, You are Everything!!!

Please continue to bring your prayer requests!! It is such an honor to pray together for one another. Truly, it is another gift He has given!! With Him, we are so very blessed!!!

Much Love to you and yours!! Screenshot_20230127_164319~2.jpg

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Thank you, Moses, we are so blessed with Him!!