My mind is constantly troubled by the state of the world and the hearts of others. I have my own struggles, yes, but I fear for the hearts of others and how they are conditioned to reject the Truth.
God is Love,
But I see hatred and division and all manner of sin everywhere. It grieves me at my heart, and I am repented by how man has become. I pray that God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit will set things straight very soon.
My dad, my sister, and I were playing a card game together not long ago. She asked dad if he was ever a Hippie. He stated that he was never into the Peace, Love, and War thing. He stated, "I always figured, shoot first, and let God sort them out."
I have also witnessed others saying that although murder is a sin killing is sometimes necessary.
Given the complexity of Scripture, it is difficult to say exactly which laws were put to an end and which commandments are still commanded by Jesus Christ. I believe at least the first two great commandments are still in effect.
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Love thy neighbor as thyself. Do unto others as ye would have them do unto you.
My earthly dad stated, "shoot first, and let God sort them out." This is how soldiers on either side of war treat their enemies. This is how suicide bombers treat every victim. This is how the world has conditioned men to think, but it is the opposite of what Jesus Christ reveals to us through His Holy Spirit and the words of his gospel.
Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
A week ago Trump said We would eradicate radical Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth.
How do you suppose a radical Muslim is distinguished apart from a peaceful Muslim? Could not all Muslims claim peace but plan to seek destruction in their hearts?
I fear an imminent genocide against Muslims is about to occur, and my heart is against it. I pray for Love and forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ.
God is Love,
But I see hatred and division and all manner of sin everywhere. It grieves me at my heart, and I am repented by how man has become. I pray that God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit will set things straight very soon.
My dad, my sister, and I were playing a card game together not long ago. She asked dad if he was ever a Hippie. He stated that he was never into the Peace, Love, and War thing. He stated, "I always figured, shoot first, and let God sort them out."
I have also witnessed others saying that although murder is a sin killing is sometimes necessary.
Given the complexity of Scripture, it is difficult to say exactly which laws were put to an end and which commandments are still commanded by Jesus Christ. I believe at least the first two great commandments are still in effect.
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Love thy neighbor as thyself. Do unto others as ye would have them do unto you.
My earthly dad stated, "shoot first, and let God sort them out." This is how soldiers on either side of war treat their enemies. This is how suicide bombers treat every victim. This is how the world has conditioned men to think, but it is the opposite of what Jesus Christ reveals to us through His Holy Spirit and the words of his gospel.
Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
A week ago Trump said We would eradicate radical Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth.
How do you suppose a radical Muslim is distinguished apart from a peaceful Muslim? Could not all Muslims claim peace but plan to seek destruction in their hearts?
I fear an imminent genocide against Muslims is about to occur, and my heart is against it. I pray for Love and forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ.