do you have exprience about dream which come true?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

changfeng

Jul 29, 2017
hello, everyone. i am confused with dreams. one dream i made in the past came true , and it is exactly the same with the one happened to my real life.it's so unblievable. and the day before yesterday, i made another dream which has come true, the content of the dream is a little bit different from the one happened in my life, but the worried feeling is exactly the same with that i had in my dream.do you have similar experience? if so, how to interpret dreams, i am curious about that

Mar 28, 2016
The Holy Spirit as prophecy interprets dreams. Every dream was not inspired of God as prophecy.

Seeing he is no longer bringing any new revelations. I would stay away from trying to interpret. It would be another source of faith other than that, as it is written. The one manner of spirit by which we can hear God not seen.

God in dreams is simply healing our mind as the imaginations of our hearts. If we do not have proper sleep and do not dream after three days a person can become Psychotic.

Even when it was possible to receive a new revelation before he finished with the book of Revelation, having sealed up any possibility of another revelation in any manner. The father of lies with his lying sign and wonders gave the Son of man a vision like a dream bringing in information as if he had actually moved and seen all the kingdoms of this world and the glory of them.(some call a out of the body experience) Jesus as the Son of man simply would say again and again... it is written, and the devil did flee.

Although God is no longer bring any new revelations the father of lies will be bringing his false interpretations as sign sand lying wonder right up till the end. The word of God will sent a strong delusion so that men can believe the lie.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:2Th 2:9

As to dream interpretations there are many, many books out there as the philosophies of men.They should never become a source of faith in believing God not seen .

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The Holy Spirit as prophecy interprets dreams. Every dream was not inspired of God as prophecy.

Seeing he is no longer bringing any new revelations. I would stay away from trying to interpret. It would be another source of faith other than that, as it is written. The one manner of spirit by which we can hear God not seen.

God in dreams is simply healing our mind as the imaginations of our hearts. If we do not have proper sleep and do not dream after three days a person can become Psychotic.

Even when it was possible to receive a new revelation before he finished with the book of Revelation, having sealed up any possibility of another revelation in any manner. The father of lies with his lying sign and wonders gave the Son of man a vision like a dream bringing in information as if he had actually moved and seen all the kingdoms of this world and the glory of them.(some call a out of the body experience) Jesus as the Son of man simply would say again and again... it is written, and the devil did flee.

Although God is no longer bring any new revelations the father of lies will be bringing his false interpretations as sign sand lying wonder right up till the end. The word of God will sent a strong delusion so that men can believe the lie.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:2Th 2:9

As to dream interpretations there are many, many books out there as the philosophies of men.They should never become a source of faith in believing God not seen .
act 2

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

I believe the Bible is standart, but it does' mean God not use dreams and visions anymore. You go to YouTube, a lot of testimonies from Muslim country people come to Christ because of dream and visions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjSkAgWMODw

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
hello, everyone. i am confused with dreams. one dream i made in the past came true , and it is exactly the same with the one happened to my real life.it's so unblievable. and the day before yesterday, i made another dream which has come true, the content of the dream is a little bit different from the one happened in my life, but the worried feeling is exactly the same with that i had in my dream.do you have similar experience? if so, how to interpret dreams, i am curious about that

Hi changfeng., I don't have much experience on the whole dream thing and interpretation of dreams thing. But I'm big on God revealing things to us when we stop and listen without all the other things from the world getting in the way. We go to work, we think about so many things in a given day., What does the Bible say to us today? how we feel., who we love., what we see., how we feel about what we see and hear., what others may be thinking. TV., radio., internet... going to the store., our finances., our chores., on it goes and sometimes like a fast train.

Often times when I go to bed and get some much needed rest my mind has a chance to catch up and think clearly without all the distractions. Also because of our ongoing and daily desire and availability to hear the Word and to know the truth., the Lord will show us some basic and simple things we might have totally missed due to the many and varied distractions of the day or week or months before.

I've found that it takes a purposeful act on my part to be regularly listening to the Bible preached and actively reading the Bible., because lots of time we can be over thinking and over run with our own daily thoughts. If we are getting daily input from Jesus, we can wait for Lord to show us the truth and then be able to actually hear what He is saying vs what we might think He is saying. Blessings to you.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
If it is something bad that is going to happen to someone, bind it and rebuke it in Jesus name, if it really is Jesus it won't affect him.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
I have had two dreams that I believe were from God. One invoked joy and the other comfort. Others dreams I have had I was not so sure if they came from God but had a message behind it: you are trying to be too perfect or tell of my love.

Some dreams I had involved money and people trying to steal money, could steal money...other dreams about money. I am a cashier. Some are just funny. A dream of a co-worker leaving a whole lot of cash in a bag somewhere in a desk and I pull her aside and said " What are you thinking??!!" Or the dream about a co-worker trying to take something from the thrift store close by out of all places and the person there saying " I am going to call the manager on her!" And another dream that did not have to do with work, but I think I woke up laughing to.

In general I tend to think that God would not give someone a dream that leads to worry or fear. The Holy Spirit is a Comforter and Counselor... Though in some Scriptures, God gave dreams as warnings. Any dream that I have heard of in the Bible that came from God, there was always a purpose/reason behind it. Never meaningless. Talk to mature Christians about your dreams if you want... Perhaps a pastor or someone who knows the Bible well and has known the Lord for a good while. And you can always share with family. I have done that quite a bit with sharing with my mom. Whatever you do, please don't look into those dream interpretation books or online interpretation websites...

Mar 28, 2016
act 2

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

I believe the Bible is standart, but it does' mean God not use dreams and visions anymore. You go to YouTube, a lot of testimonies from Muslim country people come to Christ because of dream and visions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjSkAgWMODw

That which should come to pass in the last days, was when he was still adding to the book of prophecy or book of the law, the Bible .It did not say he would be bringing new revelations up until the last day.

During the 400 years silent period many as it seems could not stand the silence it became deafening .

The standard or law ends with a warning to anyone who would say... I saw the Lord; I had as a vision or a dream or out of the body experience. . The elect will not be deceived that way. If any man says the Lord appeared in a vision or any manner we are to believe not.

I have to ask myself. Do I need more of His interpretation than that he has revealed? Is there a law or principle missing by which I could know him more adequately?

The standard ends with Amen. according to that law of no adding or subtracting, he will come. There would be no expectation of a voice outside of own thoughts we would be looking for. His existing living word lacks nothing .

If those Muslims or any nation heard the gospel they heard it according to the same spirit of faith as it is written. Not after some dream experience as if human experience was the validator of truth in respect to that not seen (faith)

He which testified these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Rev 22:21

Do we need to go above that which is written?

I would say of those who find another source of faith other than as it is written, their testimony is false ..

The false prophets who say thus sayeth the Lord when God has not spoken, David Koresh, Charles Mansion. Mohamed of the Muslims , Jim Jones, Charles Russel etc. have in effect violated the principle not to add or subtract from the perfect law of God. When we try the spirits of those men to see if they are fasle prophets according to the law not to add or subtract, we can see right away they have violate the law.

The testimony that God has spoken comes after the same spirit of faith as it is written . They could be believers. But dream that are not inspired directly by God as a revelation /interpretation could lead a person away to follow after another authority not seen . Once a person begins to believe the lie God sends a strong delusion to confirm they have added to that which they should not of.

Satan is still allowed to bring his private interpretation as lying signs and wonders . Again I would be very careful not to go above that which is written.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2Th 2:9

D

Depleted

I'm confused. I gather English isn't your first language, right? (And don't feel bad, because you're very good at it. I have trouble with British, and English is my first language. lol) You said, "made." Did you mean "had?" Because made is something you make happen while had is more it just happened.

So if you made a dream, is that like I make dreams when I think about buying a lottery ticket? Or is it like I fell asleep and dreamed?

Different answers depending on which kind of dreams you're having. If it's making dreams for the future while you're awake, that's different then waking up after having a dream.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
hi Changfeng this is a link about dream bible.

Dream Bible - The Online Guide To Dream Interpretation

changfeng

Jul 29, 2017
thanks all for sharing your opinion!!!

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
That which should come to pass in the last days, was when he was still adding to the book of prophecy or book of the law, the Bible .It did not say he would be bringing new revelations up until the last day.

During the 400 years silent period many as it seems could not stand the silence it became deafening .

The standard or law ends with a warning to anyone who would say... I saw the Lord; I had as a vision or a dream or out of the body experience. . The elect will not be deceived that way. If any man says the Lord appeared in a vision or any manner we are to believe not.

I have to ask myself. Do I need more of His interpretation than that he has revealed? Is there a law or principle missing by which I could know him more adequately?

The standard ends with Amen. according to that law of no adding or subtracting, he will come. There would be no expectation of a voice outside of own thoughts we would be looking for. His existing living word lacks nothing .

If those Muslims or any nation heard the gospel they heard it according to the same spirit of faith as it is written. Not after some dream experience as if human experience was the validator of truth in respect to that not seen (faith)

He which testified these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Rev 22:21

I would say of those who find another source of faith other than as it is written, their testimony is false ..

The false prophets who say thus sayeth the Lord when God has not spoken, David Koresh, Charles Mansion. Mohamed of the Muslims , Jim Jones, Charles Russel etc. have in effect violated the principle not to add or subtract from the perfect law of God. When we try the spirits of those men to see if they are fasle prophets according to the law not to add or subtract, we can see right away they have violate the law.

The testimony that God has spoken comes after the same spirit of faith as it is written . They could be believers. But dream that are not inspired directly by God as a revelation /interpretation could lead a person away to follow after another authority not seen . Once a person begins to believe the lie God sends a strong delusion to confirm they have added to that which they should not of.

Satan is still allowed to bring his private interpretation as lying signs and wonders . Again I would be very careful not to go above that which is written.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2Th 2:9
so you do not believe a thousand Muslim come to Christ because of dreams and visions?

My ex neighbor's husband was big Muslim imam, when he was imam, every time come to town to preach, ten of thousand attended. Now he is poor christian preacher, lost his high pay job. Do you think it is fake? He come to Christ because of dream.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014

would you like to show me a verse that say, the last day mean before written bible?

so you believe now is not last day anymore?

If so the verse must say : in the last day but before written bible......

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Pastor has a vision of his own death.

Assembly of God pastor Luiz Antonio tells, in the video below, the wonderful things he saw when he was taken up to heaven while lying in bed at night. At 00:53 running time he starts describing a vision (of his own death): "The Lord took me (with Him) and showed me two distinct situations: I saw tens and hundreds of corpses wrapped around in something I couldn't clearly see and they were taken to a dark and weird place".

Five months later, on 17 JULY 2007, pastor Luiz Antonio was among the 199 victims of an air accident who had their bodies wrapped around plastic sheets (or bags) and taken away for identification.

<font size="3">[video=youtube;CTlmky6_fuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTlmky6_fuY[/video]

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
I don’t know exactly why this happens to me, but I can’t deny that it does. I had a dream about my teeth right before I had to have a tooth removed (I take care of my teeth, it’s a long story). I had a dream about my toes (again long story, but I’m ok). And other such things that go on with my body soon after the dream.

But its not just things that have to do with me, and it is not only when I am sleeping. One day my friend was over, and the phone rang, and I got so sad I started shedding tears before I answered the phone. I was told my cousin died.

I was in school once, about 5th grade, and suddenly my wrist started hurting. I looked at the clock to see how long till I could go home. It was a while, so I was sitting at my desk, rubbing my wrist, deciding whether to try to get out early, but I concluded no one would believe I was in that much pain. When I got home my mom and brother came home shortly after. My brother’s wrist was in a cast. He had broken it- same wrist, same time that my pain started.

One more I’ll mention. I had the strangest dream, and told my room mate about it over breakfast. An elder from my church was laying in my bathtub fully clothed and wet. I felt sad for him, but then I noticed that behind him was another man, much smaller and frail. The feeling I got from him was the saddest I ever felt, mixed with a bit of scariness and helplessness.

The elder I knew had cancer, but there was something very scary and dreadful about the mystery man behind him. I said oh well, it’s just a dream, the emotions I felt were just so real. We went to church that night. The phone rang during class. The elder who I said had cancer got up to answer it. He came back in the room sad, and said we needed to say a prayer. An old member of the church that I hadn’t seen since I was a kid had past away- at the same time I had the dream. My roommate looked at me with big eyes.

God knows what our dreams mean, but normal people cannot interpret other people’s dreams without the power of God. Because they are just going off of their own experiences. A lion to them might symbolize danger, but a lion to you might symbolize authority. Obviously, to me, the bathtub symbolized people who were baptized, but it may symbolize something else to someone else- therefore they cannot interpret my dreams unless God is interpreting it through them. They themselves cannot.

Last edited:

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
I have had dreams that have actually turned out.

Once I recall dreaming of my grandfathers death, and the walls in the room. At the time he wasn't in a age care facility, but when my grandfather died, he was in a age care facility, and the walls inside the age care facility in his room similar to the ones in my dream I had at the time. By the way, when my grandfather at the time died, I felt myself having a big wake up call, and I mean a big wake up call.

Some many years ago (don't ask), but I recall in this dream where I along with other members of my family were all gathered at the dining table. In that dream I saw my sisters and their partners, but I never had anyone, and I recall to this day, that in that dream, I felt the loneliness. I could feel the isolation. It is worth mentioning that both my sisters are married.

M

Miri

I’ve been getting what I think of as Godly dreams for years. They started as
a child following an amazing encounter with God. There was a gap as I grew up
then they restarted again in my early 30s.

Here is the latest thread as an example http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/161946-christmas-dreams.html

The thing with dreams, the majority of them are just normal dreams.

Godly dreams have a different feel to them, it’s hard to explain but you
would know what I mean if you experience them. They are vibrant and
usually have a sense of God speaking, together with a feel of excitement,
awe, wonder, sense of urgency, sense of warning depending on the dream.
For me I find they are very symbolic, vibrant and colourful. I have come to
recognise certain symbolism over the years. For me the light sky blue colour
means the presence of the Holy Spirit, dreams about my child hood house are
about my own spiritual state. Dreams about kitchens are about something
being prepared, cooked up etc. I’ve had a lot and they are always consistant
now that I recognise them.

I’ve had occasions where I have dreamed the same dream 3 nights
running. Or a series of dreams with one following on from the other
almost like a TV series. I’ve had dreams which are repeated years
later as their time comes to fruition. I’ve had several which have come
true, some immediately some with time.

I was cured of my sleep walking in a dream, I was shown the Holy
Spirit is a person in a dream. Most Godly dreams I get though are
for my benefit with maybe just a few for other people.

Satan can also give dreams so be aware of this. I’ve had a couple like
this, they have been sickly lurid, often strange sickly colours, awful strange
blacks, lurid greens, dark and come with a sense of fear, foreboding, sense
lf evil, something lurking. They give a sick to the stomach feeling.
They can also have an element of accuracy. Satan is good at counterfeit
its how he persuades people to become mediums and hand themself
over to him.

These have been my experiences anyway. But I would say most dreams
are just normal every day dreams.

Oh and by the way, many on here won’t understand when you talk
about Godly dreams, as they are not open to this possibility. It was
big in the Bible though. :) That’s okay though as we are all different and
God speaks to us in whatever way we are open to hearing His voice.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

do you know what déjà vu is?

when you have the feeling that you have experienced before exactly what you are experiencing - sometimes you even feel like you can predict just what happens next, because the present seems like a memory

i started a new job some months ago, and i keep experiencing something like this, but not a memory of the experience happening - a memory of having a vision, dream or premonition of the experience a long time ago, and in my memory i remember being confused about it because at that time, it was a totally unfamiliar environment and situation.

i do not know what it means, specifically. i think, God has prepared me for what it is i am doing - and i don't know what meaning to put to it beyond that. yes, it is an unsettling feeling, but i am encouraged because i am reminded of what Christ told His disciples when they asked about the signs of the things to come, "
see, I have told you ahead of time" ((Matt. 24:25))

maybe we can't give a general meaning for specific things. but if He has told you ahead of time for anything in some way, then He has prepared you. therefore, he demonstrates His faithfulness to you! He shows He cares for you, in ways that have meaning to you :)

changfeng

Jul 29, 2017
hello, thanks for sharing your idea or correcting my english !! actually i had dream which completely come true,some dreams are a little different from the one happened in my life. some dream which can be remembered a little has also happened to my life. most of the dream are bad dream. however, somedreams never come true. for now, i don't want to think about it, because it's no use eventhough i got dream about something,if it comes true, it will runs as it does.if it doesn not come true, it's ok for me. hope you can pray for me . hope god empty myself and control everything about me, let me put on faith on him.so that i will not worry about the dream which sometimes come true ,sometimes doesn't. thanks for all of you sharing your idea and helping!!!

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Once I dreamed I was a dog and I could fly.

Then I woke up and I was not a dog, and I could not fly.

I had to pray for a very long time, and then the interpretation came...
I am not a flying dog.