J
jer2911
Guest
I'm not a hug starter but will hug when hugged and continue thereafter.
starting shot is now given... the hug race is ongoing... hope you finish well.
I'm not a hug starter but will hug when hugged and continue thereafter.
Less you become like little children... when I walk into my class I have to brace myself " literally" because its like watching a heard running at me.. screams of "Ms. Michelle!!! Ms Michelle!!! Is usually the first clue the hug tackle is about to happen.. theres no where to run and no way out of it so ive learned to embrace a hug if its coming and to reserve a hug if its not.. sometimes people want to give them sometimes people need to recieve one... i can do both comfortably
American schools allow hugs? So good!![]()
Australian schools don't?
btw, you realize this thread's not called, do you hug Arlene, right?![]()
No, unfortunately they don't. There are so many no-nos. I work with children and I know the appropriate boundaries but I can't help thinking that a hug can make all the difference in a child's day. Also, I'm very much a hugger, so if I was allowed to hug, I totally would.
Yes, I realise this thread's not about hugging Arlene.Did I give the impression it was?
No, unfortunately they don't. There are so many no-nos. I work with children and I know the appropriate boundaries but I can't help thinking that a hug can make all the difference in a child's day. Also, I'm very much a hugger, so if I was allowed to hug, I totally would.
Yes, I realise this thread's not about hugging Arlene.Did I give the impression it was?
aw, c'mere, blue.
*opens arms*
i knew there's no crying in baseball, but i'm sorry there's no hugging in school.
can't agree more sometimes that's just what a child needs, though i understand
the implications.
and, frankly, sometimes you give the impression it's ALL about hugging Arlene.
i think that's wonderful.
You're a hugger. You like to hug. You like to hug Arlene, and your avatar is of you side-hugging Arlene..lol..I can totally see where psychomom thinks you mistook this thread for a hugging thread.. lol jk
luv ya tintin
*hot-foots it out of room with Tintin chasing me, screaming I WANT A HUG*
![]()
Australian schools don't?
btw, you realize this thread's not called, do you hug Arlene, right?![]()