Do you hunger and thirst?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes, but as I just posted to SG on another thread:

My best friend shares your view, which I think is wrong because it fails to realize that our calling is both to win the lost
and to work or apply GW to immoral politics. Not doing both perverts the Gospel. Of course our hope for heaven is Jesus,
who taught us to pray for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

There may be unbelievers on both sides of the political aisle, but one is blind if he cannot see most atheists are Dems rather than MAGA. CK showed Christians how to apply GW to politics, especially by being one of the first to say that homosexuality is a mental illness rather than a viable alternative lifestyle, which became even more evident as the transgender iteration. Thanks CK! We miss you.
Like I said , I'm not American 🤷 . What is CK ? .
 
What is CK ?
Charlie Kirk. The man who got assassinated as soon as he stopped drinking the "Christian Zionism" Kool-Aid and was therefore no more useful to either Israel or the Trump administration.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: dkontner
Charlie Kirk. The man who got assassinated as soon as he stopped drinking the "Christian Zionism" Kool-Aid and was therefore no more useful to either Israel or the Trump administration.

Wow! Where did that hatred come from?!

Suze, I hope you will watch videos of CK and gain an appreciation for his Christian witness, especially to college students.
 
Wow! Where did that hatred come from?!
What hatred? You and I have spoken about "Christian Zionism" and Trump elsewhere. There isn't an ounce of hatred in anything that I said. I simply spoke the truth.​
Suze, I hope you will watch videos of CK and gain an appreciation for his Christian witness, especially to college students.
Personally, I commend Charlie for what he used to do, not that I agreed with all of his viewpoints. The fact remains that as soon as he no longer desired to be a tool for the Zionists, he got murdered in cold blood.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: dkontner
What hatred? You and I have spoken about "Christian Zionism" and Trump elsewhere. There isn't an ounce of hatred in anything that I said. I simply spoke the truth.

Personally, I commend Charlie for what he used to do, not that I agreed with all of his viewpoints. The fact remains that as soon as he no longer desired to be a tool for the Zionists, he got murdered in cold blood.​

If that was speaking the truth in love I would hate to hear you speak with hatred!
I do not remember how you define Christian Zionism, but many Christians are pro-Israel without being Zionists,
and I think Trump is such.

I agree that CK should be commended for his Christian witness/apologetics,
and his murderer was certainly demonic, although I suspect a pro-trans person.
 
If that was speaking the truth in love I would hate to hear you speak with hatred!
I do not remember how you define Christian Zionism, but many Christians are pro-Israel without being Zionists,
and I think Trump is such.

I agree that CK should be commended for his Christian witness/apologetics,
and his murderer was certainly demonic, although I suspect a pro-trans person.
Based upon Charlie's own testimony shortly before he was killed, he told people that the Zionists were going to kill him. Do some research on that and speaking the truth in love. Let's both allow this thread to go back to its intended purpose. Thank you.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: dkontner
Based upon Charlie's own testimony shortly before he was killed, he told people that the Zionists were going to kill him. Do some research on that and speaking the truth in love. Let's both allow this thread to go back to its intended purpose. Thank you.​

My main question regarding CK's murder is not who killed him or why, but HOW?!
As in, "how the heck was no security person posted on the very roof the murderer shot from?"
Because it was an obvious point that needed coverage, just as was the case regarding Trump.

I hunger and thirst for folks to learn from history!