Do You Know God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Do you write poetry?
I have in the past Cameron. Nothing current. My love is words and what they mean. Then I see pictures but it's Magenta that puts her pics to canvas. I think that is awesome.

Now I must get off to bed. Night.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I have in the past Cameron. Nothing current. My love is words and what they mean. Then I see pictures but it's Magenta that puts her pics to canvas. I think that is awesome.

Now I must get off to bed. Night.
She's definitely awesome.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
I meant to end with: what are some ways that you have experienced God?

I have been born again, sense before I can remember, and have witnessed how God has directed my life in better ways that I would not have chosen myself, which was for my advantage.

I have always been stubborn, and sceptive of the bright and peaceful light that people say they have experience in near death situations, until I witnessed it for myself.

I lost control of my pickup as I was nearing the red river bridge, whiplashing it several times, and rolling it down the embankment of the river.

It was in the daylight, and I was conscience during the rollover, experiencing this bright, but soothing light, that light up the whole cab of my pickup, even eliminating the shadows under the dash.

The peace was like I had heard other people say, "a peace that passeth all understanding"

I totalled my pickup out, and didn't have so much as a scratch on me.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I have been born again, sense before I can remember, and have witnessed how God has directed my life in better ways that I would not have chosen myself, which was for my advantage.

I have always been stubborn, and sceptive of the bright and peaceful light that people say they have experience in near death situations, until I witnessed it for myself.

I lost control of my pickup as I was nearing the red river bridge, whiplashing it several times, and rolling it down the embankment of the river.

It was in the daylight, and I was conscience during the rollover, experiencing this bright, but soothing light, that light up the whole cab of my pickup, even eliminating the shadows under the dash.

The peace was like I had heard other people say, "a peace that passeth all understanding"

I totalled my pickup out, and didn't have so much as a scratch on me.
Thanks for sharing. God is gracious to meet us in our doubts and fears to lead us to a fuller and more intimate knowledge of Himself. PTL