You may not believe,, if you are talking about yourself.... but you can not speak for everyone else..... not only do I believe the Word of God I also live it. if you would like to know it I will be grateful to help you learn what is the Word of God by the word of God and I will not give my opion.
cookie, i'm certain you misunderstood Pastor Keith if you think that he doesnt believe the Bible. You only need read his posts to know who he is and to know that he is very knowledgable of scripture. In fact, the fact that he quotes scripture in pretty much all of his posts is testiment to that reliance on scripture. I think he was more speaking to a feeling of exasperation over all of the recent threads discrediting the Holy Bible. I am feeling much the same way. I also think you misunderstood me to be replying to you, I was actually speaking to deadtosin in stating its wonderful to hear peoples testimony. God Bless you & I totally understand what you are saying in the postings in this thread, it is important to consider the word of God in all things!