Do you know what the queers are doing to the soil?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Actually, most of the "normal" gay people that I know, prefer the term "gay"

I think it's more the militant, in-your-face kind of activists that use the term "queer"... I think it's more of a taunting the straights, than true identification.
 
Seriously! You're just breakin' me up. (But, maybe at your age, I should give you a break... maybe you actually don't know.)

If you're talking about gay or queer I understand. I just didn't know that those were ok words when you were a kid. I thought that went away a LONG time ago. When I was in Middle School they were still the quickest words to use if you wanted to start a brawl
 

hahaha i knew exactly what the thread title was a reference to :)
very apropos

used to be really big fans of these guys; i have 'The Thing That Only Eats Hippies" and "Surfin' Cow" on colored vinyl around here somewhere. when i was in high school, some of my friends and i actually tried smoking banana peels (there were directions on how to prepare them inside the album cover). needless to say, a 'fruitless' endeavour. my mom, a certified hippy, laughed and played along with us -- then explained to us how it was a joke in the 60's and actually got some over-reacting conservative politicians to move towards banning bananas before they figured out what the joke was.


nice, thanks.
cheers
 
Last edited:

hahaha i knew exactly what the thread title was a reference to :)
very apropos

used to be really big fans of these guys; i have 'The Thing That Only Eats Hippies" and "Surfin' Cow" on colored vinyl around here somewhere. when i was in high school, some of my friends and i actually tried smoking banana peels (there were directions on how to prepare them inside the album cover). needless to say, a 'fruitless' endeavour. my mom, a certified hippy, laughed and played along with us -- then explained to us how it was a joke in the 60's and actually got some over-reacting conservative politicians to move towards banning bananas before they figured out what the joke was.


nice, thanks.
cheers

I was a huge fan of this band back in high school. Their lyrics were just so random and off the wall, you couldn't help but laugh
 
Duh. .it was intended to be humorous. I meant it as a parody of how conspiracy theorists think..

It doesn't apply at all and is lame....I mean don't you take issue even with some of the lyrics like "jumping jesus on a pogo stick?" That's kind of twisted to use Jesus for some dumb song in a derogatory way....and not all conspiracy theorists are whack jobs (some are out there with nubiru/planet x) but most are good honest people searching for truth...
 
Duh. .it was intended to be humorous. I meant it as a parody of how conspiracy theorists think..

*shrug* maybe this one is more appropriate

[video=youtube;Pj-GIAACClc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-GIAACClc[/video]
 
Rude, crude, & tasteless. One doesn't have to go to extremes to make a point..... esp. a worldly extreme.
 
i do agree with everything that song says about God, aside from the satirical refrain:

God is gracious.
God is good.
He can mend a "broken crayon."
God is honest.
He don't take payola.

and in fact, i thank Him for my "crayolas" :)

 

Oh, I understand that..... but their METHODS are rude, crude, & tasteless. Surely there's better ways to do that in a "christian" forum.
:)
[video=youtube;kZuTjnU5C-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZuTjnU5C-s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
 
Wow! And I was under the impression that this was a "CHRISTIAN" chat forum. Did I come to the wrong place? Has this become a place of hate and judgment> A place where one who is in their afflictions cannot come to find relief from their heavy burdens? Bless you Psalm 6819, and you too Utah, for having the courage to speak against evil words. For we all have burdens, and some worse than others. And what greater gift to give someone than to help carry one's burdens? For, Love is the greatest of all commandments.
 
God says where two or more are gathered in my name I am there. This is just my opinion but sometimes I think God might punish people more who bicker and disrespect others in church or on a Christian website more than people bickering and disrespecting others on a non Christian website. Just my opinion. Also it is my opinion that just because we wake up each day and the sun is shining doesn't mean we didn't get chastised some how by the Lord the night before.
 
Spin it to whatever makes you feel good about yourself. Your opinion and God's Law are as NIGHT and DAY. Are you now above God? I'm just saying.