DO YOU LOVE GODS LAW?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitspa
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
do I find out how by mosaic law and the commands. or do I find it another way?

How about by what Paul says?

Rom 13:9 For the commandments, "YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY," "YOU SHALL NOT MURDER," "YOU SHALL NOT STEAL," "YOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS," "YOU SHALL NOT COVET," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."

Hmmm, in complete agreement with John...

1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.
1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
 
How about by what Paul says?

Rom 13:9 For the commandments, "YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY," "YOU SHALL NOT MURDER," "YOU SHALL NOT STEAL," "YOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS," "YOU SHALL NOT COVET," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."

Hmmm, in complete agreement with John...

1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.
1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

Um paul is telling us how to obey those commands.

I did not ask you that.

I asked you in the commands, How do they tell you to obey.

If your neighbor comes home with a shiny new car, what keeps you from getting a twinge of jealosy, and wanting what he has? Just the command "do not covet" or does it go way deeper than that?
 
Again with the Mosaic? Where did those Commands come from? Did Moses dream them up?

see here you are. You claim you do not leave anything up for guesswork.

yet all day long I have asked you if you have fulfilled the mosaic covenant, and asked you HOW the mosaic covenant tells us how to not break them, and you have skirted the question all day long.


do you expect me to guess what you believe? or are you going to tell us?
 
Psalm 119

25 My soul is laid low in the dust. Revive me according to Your word!

26 I declared my ways, and You answered me. Teach me Your statutes.

27 Let me understand the teaching of your precepts! Then I will meditate on Your wondrous works.

28 My soul is weary with sorrow: strengthen me according to Your word.

29 Keep me from the way of deceit. Grant me your law graciously!

30 I have chosen the way of truth. I have set Your ordinances before me.

31 I cling to your statutes, Yahweh. Don't let me be disappointed.

32 I run in the path of your commandments, for You have set my heart free.

​

1 John 5:2-3 (ESV), "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."

1 John 2 (ESV), "1My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. 3 And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, 5 but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: 6 whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. 7 Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. 8 At the same time, it is a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, because[a] the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. 9 Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. 10 Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling. 11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes. 12 I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven for his name's sake.13 I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, children, because you know the Father. 14 I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one."


1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandments, (1)That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and(2) love one another, as he gave us commandment.

ALL THE LAW IS FULFILLED IN ONE WORD...LOVE
SO LOVE KEEPS THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, NOT LEGALISM!


I WONDER WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO OFFENDED WITH FOLKS TEACHING OTHER FOLKS TO FULFILL THE LAW?

You can grab a post and go "why ya freakin out bro?" doesn't make it so.


The reason I post more than one snippet of Scripture is to illustrate a bot how we walk in love, just say "love fulfills the Law" while true is not fully explaining. Now if the heart of anyone is fully focus on Him, loving, and staying on this narrow path great, but if on is using "love fulfills the Law" as a way to ignore what love actually is then they are missing the mark. Walking in love does fulfill the Law because the intent of the Law is to love YHWH and love our neighbor, and the book gives us basic guidelines on how to do this, if one is not abiding by those guide lines they are not truly loving but they are loving according to their own standard. and seeing you you isolate snippets and repeat them, and they are usually all vague principles that the carrying out of would largely depend on the sincerity if one heart, it is hard to see you intention. add that with you misrepresenting other and saying racist remarks on this site, I find it hard to think your intent is truly in loving the way the Most High says. So why dont we le the Creator explain how to love Him and others? Why just say, "only love only love" with no Scriptural explanation of what love is?

Exodus 20:6, "But showing love to thousands who love Me by keeping My Laws."

1 John 5:2-3 (ESV), "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."

1 John 2:3-7 (ESV), [SUP]"[/SUP]And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. "

Mattithyah 24:12, "And because iniquity will abound, the love of the many will grow cold."

"iniquity" is:#0458 anomia {an-om-ee'-ah} from G0459

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) the condition of without law
1a) because ignorant of it
1b) because of violating it
2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness

To deny His Standard of love is falsehood.
 
[video=youtube_share;q2jznVkVab0]http://youtu.be/q2jznVkVab0[/video]
​

Galatians 3:24
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Romans 7:1-6
1Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 2For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 5For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 8:1-8
1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Hebrews 10:16-17
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
 
You can grab a post and go "why ya freakin out bro?" doesn't make it so.


The reason I post more than one snippet of Scripture is to illustrate a bot how we walk in love, just say "love fulfills the Law" while true is not fully explaining. Now if the heart of anyone is fully focus on Him, loving, and staying on this narrow path great, but if on is using "love fulfills the Law" as a way to ignore what love actually is then they are missing the mark. Walking in love does fulfill the Law because the intent of the Law is to love YHWH and love our neighbor, and the book gives us basic guidelines on how to do this, if one is not abiding by those guide lines they are not truly loving but they are loving according to their own standard. and seeing you you isolate snippets and repeat them, and they are usually all vague principles that the carrying out of would largely depend on the sincerity if one heart, it is hard to see you intention. add that with you misrepresenting other and saying racist remarks on this site, I find it hard to think your intent is truly in loving the way the Most High says. So why dont we le the Creator explain how to love Him and others? Why just say, "only love only love" with no Scriptural explanation of what love is?

Exodus 20:6, "But showing love to thousands who love Me by keeping My Laws."

1 John 5:2-3 (ESV), "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."

1 John 2:3-7 (ESV), [SUP]"[/SUP]And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. "

Mattithyah 24:12, "And because iniquity will abound, the love of the many will grow cold."

"iniquity" is:#0458 anomia {an-om-ee'-ah} from G0459

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) the condition of without law
1a) because ignorant of it
1b) because of violating it
2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness

To deny His Standard of love is falsehood.

non of those passages do the following

1. Show how the law (mosaic) shows us how to be obedient (gives us detailed instructions)
2. Show how anyone fulfilled the law (required to be right with God)
 
non of those passages do the following

1. Show how the law (mosaic) shows us how to be obedient (gives us detailed instructions)
2. Show how anyone fulfilled the law (required to be right with God)

I am under the Law of the Creator with my High Priest being Messiah Yahshua (Jesus).

Yeremyah 17:5-8, "This is what Yahweh says: Cursed is the man who trusts in man, who makes flesh his arm; strength, and whose heart departs from Yahweh. For he will be like a bush in the desert, and will not see success when it comes, but will inhabit the parched places in the wilderness; a salt land not inhabited! Blessed is the man who trusts in Yahweh, and whose hope is Yahweh. For he will be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes. Its leaves are always green; it will not be worried in the year of drought, and never ceases to yield fruit."

John (Yahchanan 15:4-6, "Abide in Me, and I in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit; but without Me, you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch, and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned."

ohh and this old "fulfill the Law" saying, right say that and all Instructions go poof! Well Messiah Himself has not YET completely fulfilled the Law, for when He returns He will fulfill JUDGEMENT.

Revelation 19:13-15:, "And He was wrapped in a tallit dipped in blood, and the Name of Him is called: Yahshua--The Salvation of Yahweh. And the armies in heaven clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him upon white horses, And out of His mouth goes a sharp, two-edged sword, that with it He should strike the nations; and He will rule over them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty Yahweh."

TO be right with the Most High after accepting the Passover Lamb aka Yahshua the High Priest;

1 John 1:8-10, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us"

we might want to recognize what sin is?

1 John 3:4, "Whoever commits sin, transgresses also the Law; for sin is the transgression of the Law."

You keep making up reasons to fight His Instructions I will keep making up reason to love His Instructions.

Psalm 119

33Teach me, Yahweh, the way of your statutes. I will keep them to the end.

34Give me understanding, and I will keep your law. Yes, I will obey it with my whole heart.

35Direct me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in them.

36Turn my heart toward your statutes, not toward selfish gain.

37Turn my eyes away from looking at worthless things. Revive me in your ways.

38Fulfill your promise to your servant, that you may be feared.

39Take away my disgrace that I dread, for your ordinances are good.

40Behold, I long for your precepts! Revive me in your righteousness.

Mattithyah 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected.

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no more sea. And I, Yahchanan, saw the holy city, Yahweh Shammah, coming down from Yahweh out of heaven, prepared as brides adorned for their husbands. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of Yahweh is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and Yahweh Himself will be with them, and be their Father.

Isayah 42:21, "Yahweh is well-pleased, for His righteousness' sake, to magnify the Law, and make it honorable"

John (Yahchanan) 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."

Mattithyah 5:18-19, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected. Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of Yahweh; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of Yahweh."

WHy is the world in chaos? Because they have forsaken the ways of the Creator and followed another one....

2 Thess 2:6-12, "For the mystery of iniquity (secret initiation of lawlessness*) is already working, but the One restraining him will continue to restrain him, until he is made to appear in the midst. And then that lawless one will be revealed, whom Yahshua will remove with the breath of His mouth, and make powerless with the appearance of His coming-- Whose coming is according to the energy of Satan, who works with all power, and signs, and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of sin in those who are perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason, Yahweh will send them strong delusion, that they would believe the deception, In order that all those may be judged as not having believed the truth, but as having delighted in sin."


1 John 3:4, "Whoever commits sin, transgresses also the Law; for sin is the transgression of the Law."

Isayah 24:1-6, "Behold, Yahweh makes the earth empty and makes it waste, perverts the face of it and scatters abroad its inhabitants; And it will be: as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him: The land will be utterly emptied and utterly plundered, for Yahweh has spoken this word. The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants of it, because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant. Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left."
​
 
I am under the Law of the Creator with my High Priest being Messiah Yahshua (Jesus).

If you include the law of moses in here, You better be perfect. Or your condemned by said law.


as both moses and paul said, cursed is anyone who does not confirm and OBEY ALL THE WORDS of this law.

so how well have you done what God commanded, Moses wrote, and paul confirmed?
 
Um paul is telling us how to obey those commands.

I did not ask you that.

I asked you in the commands, How do they tell you to obey.

If your neighbor comes home with a shiny new car, what keeps you from getting a twinge of jealosy, and wanting what he has? Just the command "do not covet" or does it go way deeper than that?

They are very specific, don't kill, don't commit adultery, don't steal, don't lie and don't lust after what your neighbor has.

Christ then added details to this in Mat 5, 6 and 7 and throughout the Gospels as well as through James, Peter, John, Jude and Paul.
 
so have you fulfilled the mosaic law?

see here you are. You claim you do not leave anything up for guesswork.

yet all day long I have asked you if you have fulfilled the mosaic covenant, and asked you HOW the mosaic covenant tells us how to not break them, and you have skirted the question all day long.


do you expect me to guess what you believe? or are you going to tell us?

Nope, you did not ask about the Mosaic Covenant, you ask about the Mosaic Law and I showed you that the Law was not the Mosaic Law but rather the Law of Christ.
 

If you include the law of moses in here, You better be perfect. Or your condemned by said law.


as both moses and paul said, cursed is anyone who does not confirm and OBEY ALL THE WORDS of this law.

so how well have you done what God commanded, Moses wrote, and paul confirmed?

you try to play off the Instructions as if they came from some man....

Malakyah 4:1-4,"For, behold, the day comes that will burn like an oven; and all the proud, yes, and all who do wickedly, will be stubble--the day that comes will burn them up, says Yahweh of hosts; and it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who reverence My Name, the light of righteousness will arise with healing in its wings; and you will go out, leaping like calves released from the stall. And you will tread down the wicked; for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I will do this, says Yahweh of hosts. Remember the Law of Mosheh My servant, which I commanded through him in Horeb for all Israyl, with the statutes and judgments."

We have a new High Priest.

Hebrews 4:1-15, "Seeing then that we have a great High Priest Who has ascended into the heavens: Yahshua the Son of Yahweh, let us hold fast our profession. For we do not have a High Priest Who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all ways tempted as we are--yet was without sin."

and He says:

Matt 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected."

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no more sea. And I, Yahchanan, saw the holy city, Yahweh Shammah, coming down from Yahweh out of heaven, prepared as brides adorned for their husbands. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of Yahweh is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and Yahweh Himself will be with them, and be their Father.

Mattithyah 5:18-19, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected. Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of Yahweh; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of Yahweh."

If I am perfect in love is irrelevant to the truth of HIS WORD, you can not defeat it by calling the walk of another human sinful.

Yes I do sin at times, and I am thankful to Yahweh that I have a High Priest that may intercede for me;


1 Timothy 2:5, "For One is Yahweh; and One Mediator between Yahweh and men: the Man, Yahshua Messiah."

1 Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 John 3:4, "Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

1 John 1:8-10, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

and don't forget.... The King is going to return!
 
We have a new High Priest and it was prophesied LONG ago;

Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O Yahweh! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."

The Covenant stands fast. May we take hold and become a part of this great offer to mankind.
 
Psalm 119

145 I have called with my whole heart. Answer me, Yahweh! I will keep your statutes.

146 I have called to you. Save me! I will obey your statutes.

147 I rise before dawn and cry for help. I put my hope in your words.

148 My eyes stay open through the night watches, that I might meditate on your word.

149 Hear my voice according to your loving kindness. Revive me, Yahweh, according to your ordinances.

150 They draw near who follow after wickedness. They are far from your law.

151 You are near, Yahweh. All your commandments are truth.

152 Of old I have known from your testimonies, that you have founded them forever.

​
 
you try to play off the Instructions as if they came from some man....

why is it that you people keep ignoring the point?

I am not trying to play of any instructions, I am asking you how they help me obey them.

it is one thing to tell a person, do not do this, but if you do not tell them HOW to be tempted from doing that, the command is useless (unless the are given for another reason)


Malakyah 4:1-4,"For, behold, the day comes that will burn like an oven; and all the proud, yes, and all who do wickedly, will be stubble--the day that comes will burn them up, says Yahweh of hosts; and it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who reverence My Name, the light of righteousness will arise with healing in its wings; and you will go out, leaping like calves released from the stall. And you will tread down the wicked; for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I will do this, says Yahweh of hosts. Remember the Law of Mosheh My servant, which I commanded through him in Horeb for all Israyl, with the statutes and judgments."

We have a new High Priest.

Hebrews 4:1-15, "Seeing then that we have a great High Priest Who has ascended into the heavens: Yahshua the Son of Yahweh, let us hold fast our profession. For we do not have a High Priest Who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all ways tempted as we are--yet was without sin."

and He says:

Matt 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected."

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no more sea. And I, Yahchanan, saw the holy city, Yahweh Shammah, coming down from Yahweh out of heaven, prepared as brides adorned for their husbands. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of Yahweh is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and Yahweh Himself will be with them, and be their Father.

Mattithyah 5:18-19, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected. Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of Yahweh; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of Yahweh."

If I am perfect in love is irrelevant to the truth of HIS WORD, you can not defeat it by calling the walk of another human sinful.

Yes I do sin at times, and I am thankful to Yahweh that I have a High Priest that may intercede for me;


1 Timothy 2:5, "For One is Yahweh; and One Mediator between Yahweh and men: the Man, Yahshua Messiah."

1 Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 John 3:4, "Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

1 John 1:8-10, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

and don't forget.... The King is going to return!

you still have failed to answer the question.

you and john keep to be going in circles. and miss the point.
 
I testify before the heavens, the earth, and every living thing in them, that as surely as YHWH lives, His Commands have brought understanding to my eyes and heart, for in times PAST I walked in the ways of the world aka as death, but He, YHWH has opened my eyes to His Righteousness, in which I long to partake in, and joy in and to be comforted by. For His Mercy is perfect, His Judgement is perfect and His Righteousness is perfect, who am I that YHWH would take notice? but an ant, yet He has taken notice, He has called , He has guided! He has shown me understanding. and to this I say thanks be to YHWH the perfect standard of all Righteousness, may He guide me in His ways and have mercy on me when I error, that He may pick me up and set me back on HIS PATH, that I may be with Him one day. praise YHWH! For He is the Might One!

We have a new High Priest and it was prophesied LONG ago;

Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O Yahweh! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."

The Covenant stands fast. May we take hold and become a part of this great offer to mankind.

Psalm 119

145 I have called with my whole heart. Answer me, Yahweh! I will keep your statutes.

146 I have called to you. Save me! I will obey your statutes.

147 I rise before dawn and cry for help. I put my hope in your words.

148 My eyes stay open through the night watches, that I might meditate on your word.

149 Hear my voice according to your loving kindness. Revive me, Yahweh, according to your ordinances.

150 They draw near who follow after wickedness. They are far from your law.

151 You are near, Yahweh. All your commandments are truth.

152 Of old I have known from your testimonies, that you have founded them forever.

​