Do You Love The Church? Is The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built Infallible and Necessary For Salvation? Are You a Member?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built Infallible and Necessary For Salvation? Are You a Member?

• Yes, The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built is Infallible & Necessary For Salvation, Not a Member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built is Fallible & Not Necessary For Salvation, Not a Member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TooFastTurtle

Apr 10, 2019
There is no possible way for me to vote, my vote would be: Membership to the Church (which is Jesus' body) is required for salvation but the Church is NOT infallible

Apr 15, 2017
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

The Church is like a building where the saints are built upon the saints in the order of salvation added to the Church.

The Church is not built upon Peter for no other foundation can be laid but Jesus Christ who is the chief cornerstone.

Jesus Christ is the foundation, and the man Christ Jesus the first human added to that Church, and then Peter was the second human added to the Church built upon Christ who was given the keys to heaven, and preached the first message concerning the Church.

Jesus was speaking that He would build His Church upon Peter but not in the sense that it is actually built upon Peter but that He would be the first human added to the Church and then all the rest of the Church built upon Peter and Peter built upon Christ the chief corner stone which all the Church is built upon Jesus Christ.

Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Also Peter is not the first Pope for Christ is the head of the Church, and they try to make the Pope as head of the Church.

There can be many preachers, evangelists, prophets, teachers, but there can only be one head of the Church and that is whoever has the most authority concerning that Church, and I do not think the Pope beats out Christ for that position.

If Christ is the head of the Church how is the Pope the head of the Church.

And the Bible says we need not that any person should teach us but the Spirit will teach us, guide us in to all truth, and show us things to come.

And also any person that asks for wisdom God gives them wisdom, and understanding to every one that asks liberally, nothing wavering.

So anybody can know, and understand the Bible as good as possible that can be received whether they are a bishop or a common pew sitter that sits in the back that people ignore.

So what can the Pope relate to us that a common preacher residing in a 500 people town can relate to us.

What great wisdom and understanding can we receive from the Pope that any common pew sitter can relate to us for God gives everybody wisdom and understanding that asks, nothing wavering, nothing hindering, nothing lacking.

I am going against the Pope for making himself out to be somebody important when he is not, and going against the people that think he is somebody great over other people which he is not.

God said He is no respecter of persons, and what makes you to differ from another, and if you think you are something when you are nothing you deceive yourself.

If Jesus did not make Mary out to be great but the same as everybody else by pointing to His disciples and saying behold my mother, and brethren, and anybody that does the will of the Father the same is My mother, brethren, and sisters, and a woman said blessed is Mary but Jesus said yea rather blessed is those that hear the word of God and does it, why are the trying to make the Pope and Mary out to be greater than they are by putting them above other saints.

The RCC has it's foundation in paganism, and the occult, and it shows big time, and it will show much more in the future as they sway more towards the occult, but I believe many Catholics will not follow them at that time, but they will still have a large following for some will depart from the faith and follow them, and Buddhism, and Hindu religion will then be following them, but it will be an interpretation of the Bible according to the occult, and evolution, which they have worked on them for years concerning evolution, and they believe they are still evolving and that is the deception and why they rebel against God along with technology that caused them to be able to communicate with each other.

Oct 24, 2019
There is no possible way for me to vote, my vote would be: Membership to the Church (which is Jesus' body) is required for salvation but the Church is NOT infallible
Do you really believe Jesus built a Fallible Church? :eek:

TooFastTurtle

Apr 10, 2019
Do you really believe Jesus built a Fallible Church? :eek:
Yes. It consists of humans who make errors. The Church will be perfect once it receives the adoption, once the resurrection occurs

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Yes, The Matthew 16:18 Church Jesus Built is Infallible & Necessary For Salvation, I'm a Member.
Only Jesus built the church? There is 4,000 years that God (Jesus is God) ruled the earth, God is the creator and supreme power. I feel heart sick that our church today leaves the Father part of God out of worship, I feel that is wrong. One poster even said that Jesus had to repeat anything told of in the OT to make it so.

In any history book telling of the history of our west it is agreed that before the church was brought into the west it was a dangerous wild place to live. The church brought safety for all. God's church is powerful. When we meet together to join our hearts and minds in the praise and worship of God we bring the power of the Lord to our world. But salvation is a very personal happening between man and God. It is separate from what is happening when we join in worship of the lord.