Do you need someone to talk to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThatGuy87
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

ThatGuy87

Guest
If so feel free to PM me or we can just talk here in this thread. I'm here :) You can use me to vent, tell me your problems, or just talk to me cause you're bored.
 
If so feel free to PM me or we can just talk here in this thread. I'm here :) You can use me to vent, tell me your problems, or just talk to me cause you're bored.

I need to vent, I have problems, and I'm bored!! :p ​LOL!! :)