Do you still sin?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...what do you mean by "standing vs state
Standing = being justified by grace and having the righteousness of Christ. Our standing is purely on the merits of Christ, we being in Him and He in us.

State = being sanctified by the power of the Spirit but not sinlessly perfect.

Any Christian who claims that he or she is sinless deceives themselves and also calls God a liar. At the same time no genuine Christian will sin wilfully and remain in sin. Those who habitually sin and have a sinful lifestyle are NOT saved by grace.

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
No, but I have been known to backslide......:unsure::giggle::love:

All my sins have been dealt with and taken away from me by the Blood of Yeshua/Jesus. All my righteousness is filthy rags that I traded with Yeshua/Jesus for His Righteousness which is His Body - I am NOW the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

I am sealed, baptized and filled with the Holy Spirit. Here's where the FUN begins.....:D

Every day is a choice to love God and follow Him..... it's very easy if I stay FILLED with the Holy Spirit, however, if I neglect the Gift of the Holy Spirit then my flesh gets stronger and I backslide.

Along comes the Accuser of the brethren - "You're NOT SAVED! You're still sinning!"

Be careful, the Accuser is a LIAR!

I need to stir up the Gift of the Holy Spirit daily and throughout the day by singing songs in my heart to God, reading, studying, meditating on Gods Word - the Bible, fellowshiping with other believers, praying, talking with God about everything...... so that I can walk by the Spirit and NOT fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Sin is GONE, but my flesh has to be dealt with so, I take up my cross, deny myself (flesh) and follow Yeshua/Jesus.

Truly, born again believers are NOT sinners anymore.

Sinners are lost and condemned without a Shepherd (Yeshua/Jesus Christ) - they belong to and are blinded by the god of this world which is Satan.

There is NO CONDEMNATION for those that are in Christ Jesus - these are born again saved believers that get into trouble with their flesh because they haven't learned to stir up the Holy Spirit within them - they backslide and wander off and the Good Shepherd herds them back into the flock - they ALWAYS have a Shepherd! :love:(y)
You are teaching once saved always saved.
This is a lie of the devil. We can choose to be lost, we can choose to sin, because we have free will.

It sounds good and you are correct about the blood of Jesus being our only means to righteousness.
But what does the bible teach about sin.
You said "Sin is gone"....
Rom 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

True we can have peace that our sins are dealt with (above,) but does this mean we can not sin or that we are free from sins condemnation, or that we can't reject the grace or the spirit of God?

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
(....We have a choice. )
Rom 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

i know you were not saying (in the above post) that we should sin because we are under grace, but you are saying we can't sin because we are under grace.

we can choose to obey sin. But by grace and through Gods strength we can overcome.

Notice the difference between the flesh and the Spirit. The Spirit does not sin ever, the flesh lust after sinful things.
Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
(No condemnation for those that walk after the Spirit because you do not sin when you follow the Spirit.)

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

The Spirit is a gift (Thanks to Jesus) that we can all have and without it we will continue to sin.
We can choose to reject the Spirit.

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
Jas_4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

1Jn_1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
This is a lie of the devil. We can choose to be lost, we can choose to sin, because we have free will.

It sounds good and you are correct about the blood of Jesus being our only means to righteousness.
Rom 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

True we can have peace that our sins are dealt with (above,) but does this mean we can not sin or that we are free from sins condemnation, or that we can't reject the grace or the spirit of God?

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
(....We have a choice. )
Rom 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

i know you were not saying (in the above post) that we should sin because we are under grace, but you are saying we can't sin because we are under grace.

we can choose to obey sin. But by grace and through Gods strength we can overcome.

Notice the difference between the flesh and the Spirit. The Spirit does not sin ever, the flesh lust after sinful things.
Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
(No condemnation for those that walk after the Spirit because you do not sin when you follow the Spirit.)

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

The Spirit is a gift (Thanks to Jesus) that we can all have and without it we will continue to sin.
Tell me who Yeshua/Jesus is to YOU personally......:unsure:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

(....We have a choice. )

Jas_4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

1Jn_1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
TMS - You said many words, but all I heard was “fear.”

Fear that Your salvation in Christ alone could be lost - Satan tells you lies and you believe his lies because you think it depends on you - it doesn’t.

So, if you’re lost and condemned- might as well condemn every other Christian on planet Earth.

Here’s the TRUTH -

You are LOVED and ALWAYS WILL BE LOVED BY GOD.

Stop condemning OSAS and realize you are OSAS in Yeshua/Jesus Christ - We are family- we love you! :love:(y)

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
I agree. A better word is "stumble". :love:(y)
What is the penalty of sin? Death.

What Gift has Yeshua/Jesus given us as true born again believers? Eternal Life.

As true born again believers, how can we be sinners?

No sinner will receive Eternal Life, they are under the penalty of sin.

No born again believer can lose their salvation. It is complete in Christ Jesus.

Yeshua/Jesus Christ takes our sin away, we no longer have sin. We no longer are sinners.

As true born again believers, we are no longer sinners, we have become the Children of the Most High God that need to learn how to walk by the Spirit so we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit so we can take up our cross, deny ourselves and follow Yeshua/Jesus.

We are no longer sinners, we are God's children. :love:
So you believe that GOD is going to burn the lost for sinning, And save the so called Christian for his sins.
DON'T SOUND LIKE a just GOD to ME.
GOD cast Satan out of Heaven for sinning, And GOD isn't GOING to take US to Heaven IF WE CONTINUE IN SIN
First Peter 4:18 . And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shell the ungodly and the sinner appear .
James 5:19 . Brethren, if any of you do error from the truth , and one convert him ,
5:20 . Let him know, that he which converted the sinner from the error of his ways, shall save a soul from death , and shell hide a multitude of sins .
This was a brethren that error, And HE was not going to be saved. GOD will not saved us if we continue in Sins

Apr 2, 2020
So you believe that GOD is going to burn the lost for sinning, And save the so called Christian for his sins.
DON'T SOUND LIKE a just GOD to ME.
GOD cast Satan out of Heaven for sinning, And GOD isn't GOING to take US to Heaven IF WE CONTINUE IN SIN
First Peter 4:18 . And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shell the ungodly and the sinner appear .
James 5:19 . Brethren, if any of you do error from the truth , and one convert him ,
5:20 . Let him know, that he which converted the sinner from the error of his ways, shall save a soul from death , and shell hide a multitude of sins .
This was a brethren that error, And HE was not going to be saved. GOD will not saved us if we continue in Sins
I'm not sure whether to agree with you. It's certainly the case that those who pursue sinfulness will not see salvation, yet your post seems to be entirely lacking in grace. The issue for me, though, is not the truth of the need to be righteous but what it seems you're pointing at. Jesus saved, is saving, and will save those who are in Him. He will not lose a single one, so what we can be secure in our salvation. So trust in Him, not your own fight against sin.
On the flip side, those who teach that it doesn't matter what we do are certainly in error. God's love is not unconditional in that sense. It is freely given, but it is not without condition. We simply can't earn/pay for it. Those who find it will not desire to sin, though, so if you find yourself wrestling with ungodly desires you may not have apprehended the riches of His grace.

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
No, but I have been known to backslide......:unsure::giggle::love:

All my sins have been dealt with and taken away from me by the Blood of Yeshua/Jesus. All my righteousness is filthy rags that I traded with Yeshua/Jesus for His Righteousness which is His Body - I am NOW the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

I am sealed, baptized and filled with the Holy Spirit. Here's where the FUN begins.....:D

Every day is a choice to love God and follow Him..... it's very easy if I stay FILLED with the Holy Spirit, however, if I neglect the Gift of the Holy Spirit then my flesh gets stronger and I backslide.

Along comes the Accuser of the brethren - "You're NOT SAVED! You're still sinning!"

Be careful, the Accuser is a LIAR!

I need to stir up the Gift of the Holy Spirit daily and throughout the day by singing songs in my heart to God, reading, studying, meditating on Gods Word - the Bible, fellowshiping with other believers, praying, talking with God about everything...... so that I can walk by the Spirit and NOT fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Sin is GONE, but my flesh has to be dealt with so, I take up my cross, deny myself (flesh) and follow Yeshua/Jesus.

Truly, born again believers are NOT sinners anymore.

Sinners are lost and condemned without a Shepherd (Yeshua/Jesus Christ) - they belong to and are blinded by the god of this world which is Satan.

There is NO CONDEMNATION for those that are in Christ Jesus - these are born again saved believers that get into trouble with their flesh because they haven't learned to stir up the Holy Spirit within them - they backslide and wander off and the Good Shepherd herds them back into the flock - they ALWAYS have a Shepherd! :love:(y)
Hi Lafftur :),

Why I am a sinner?
It is Adam and Eve who ate the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden. It is the fault of Adam or Eve or the Serpent. I never ate the fruit.:p

As you all know, the Coronaviruse is not coming from US and why the Amerians , as well as people of the the other nations, have to be suffered heavily by the virus? Remember they all are do nothing wrong with the virus.

Apr 5, 2020
The Holy Spirit inside of me never sins, but my carnal mind has a tendency to override what God is warning me from. Any time i allow myself to be in control rather than God, I know I am sinning. Thankfully, God's Grace is bigger than what I deserve. And God gives me a chance to correct my error and ways.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm back, I'm responding to where I left off at bluto's post #129. Looking forward to reading all the posts and responding to you! Much love, :love:!

Listen missy, I'm well aware of Romans 6 and especially what vs18 is teaching. It is "NOT" teaching your sinless or that you don't commit sins. You have to realize that slavery was common place in Paul's day. The Roman Christians clearly understood Paul's language. Being "made free" is the Greek word "eleutheroo," "to liberate, set free from bondage, to set a liberty."

In other words, believers are set free from the "BONDAGE" of sin and Satan. Now we are freed to a new slavery, to become slaves of righteousness. Paul is saying that at one time you gave yourself to sin as its slave, and when you did that righteousness had no claim over you. NOW that you have given yourself to God as a slave to righteousness, sin has no claim on you.

This does not mean we don't still commit sin/sins. Why do you think the Apostle John wrote at 1 John 2:1-2 My little children, I am writing these things to you that you MAY not sin. And "IF" anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; vs2, and He Himself is the propitiatikon for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the whole world." This had already been explained to you but you don't seem to want to listen by thinking your position through.

Moreover at 1 John 3:8-9, "the one who "PRACTICES" sin is of the devil." Vs9, "No one who is born of God "PRACTICES" sin, why? Because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin/PRACTICE sin, because he is born of God." A born again believer will not make sin a practice or continually habitually sinning. It bothers the Christian when they sin. Like I said in another post, "If you don't hate sin or when you commit sin, there is something wrong with your Christianity.

You might ask, "what time frame would be "habitual" to a Christian?" Or what span of time is making a practice of sin? I don't know the answer to that, only God knows our hearts. By you saying you don't commit sin, (and bty your dogmatic about it) your doing a disservice to new or younger Christians who don't understand that your not only contradicting yourself but your contradicting the Bible. And yes, I know you mean well but that does not make you right.

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
Hello @bluto!

Thanks for your reply! I understand that you're saying - even though we are Christians now, we still sin and I should not be telling others, especially new Christians that we don't sin anymore. - I agree and disagree with you.

Well, I do know that God does NOT call us "sinners," He calls us His children, beloved, sons, daughters, friends, etc and we know that the penalty of sin is Death and Yeshua/Jesus has given us the Gift of Eternal Life. I cannot be sinning anymore because I am not under the penalty of Death, HOWEVER, I know I struggle with my flesh STILL - even AFTER being saved. So, I was trying to make sense of "who and what am I NOW?"

This is something all of us true born again believers in Yeshua/Jesus Christ need to know and understand - "Who we are IN CHRIST" and WHY are we STILL struggling with our flesh.

I finally found a scripture that helped me understand that a true born again believer CAN STILL SIN, but it is NOT the SAME KIND of SIN -

1 John 5:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

18 We know that
whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Now, I can agree with you - that we can still sin and still be saved. The sin that true born again believers commit are NOT unto Death. Also, I agree that as believers, we do NOT like sinning - we do NOT want to sin. Sin hurts God, hurts others and hurts us. We don't like it - it's ouchy! :cry:

Over the weekend, I listened to all of 1 John over and over and some of Ephesians - have you ever noticed how much John talks about "walking"? Ever do a topical word search in the New Testament for the word "walking"?

As children of God, we're suppose to learn how to walk by the Spirit so we do NOT fulfill the lusts of our flesh. When we walk by the Spirit we do NOT sin. When we walk by our flesh we DO sin, however, it is NOT unto Death. We simply fell down and need to quickly repent ask for forgiveness and get back up again and walk.

The secret to "walking" is being FILLED with the Holy Spirit. That's what all of us true born again believers IN CHRIST desperately NEED.......

If we do NOT get FILLED with the Holy Spirit - we will NEVER WALK. I want to walk. I want to encourage all believers to WALK by the Spirit!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
It's quite alright my memory isn't the greatest so it may have been another person and you are absolutely right in what you say about the eyes. The thing is I can see through his eyes when it comes to other people but for some reason when it comes to me most of the time I can't. I have always struggled with depression and self laothing but when I met him the love he poured into me and the way his heart expressed how he felt about me bafflrd and confused me even to this day I have no idea how he sees what does because I sure don't see it but I also do not simply accept how I view myself either.

I know what everyone sees when they look at me and what they think as well, in their eyes I am a weak incapable child even my mom said so when she got drunk one night and to be honest a lot of times that is how I feel since I can never be like everyone else I will always have to have help even I know living on my own or driving is past my capability but when I look inside my heart I don't see what they see or believe what they do either it's like when I am with him I see small adoring child who gleefully plays and laughs with him but I also see a strong warrior who is full of valor strength and honor like I am called to arms in his army or something.

To be honest even I am surprised to see this in me when I look inside but maybe that is what it means to see yourself through his eyes often times it surprises us
Yes, Blain - what I have highlighted is truly who you are IN CHRIST!!! Own it! It's WHO you are!!! All praise and glory to God!!! Hallelujah!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
What struggle with is the thought of making others stumble. Thankfully God forgives that as well it's tough to avoid it sometimes I wouldnt intentionally do it.
Hello wonderful @Kojikun!

I have learned there is sin that is NOT unto Death!!! Hallelujah!!! This sin is simply when we stumble over our flesh - it only happens when we are NOT FILLED with the Holy Spirit.

16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Koji - as believers we are SEALED with the Holy Spirit and COMPLETELY belong to God IN CHRIST Jesus the moment we are saved.

However, we still need to be BAPTIZED with the Holy Spirit and STAY FILLED with the Holy Spirit. God wants us full of His power to live this new life He has given us in His Son - Yeshua/Jesus Christ - our Savior, Lord and King.

Just simply pray -

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for the Gift of Salvation and Eternal Life in Your Son - Yeshua/Jesus Christ! I want to be pleasing in Your sight - I ask You for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit - baptize me and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Teach me how to NOT resist, grieve or quench the Holy Spirit. I want to walk by the Spirit so I do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, I ask in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus Christ, amen. :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Not really.........

For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.… I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do” (Rom 7:14–15, 19).

Paul admits to sin and we all sin.

A person often is not even aware of their own sin, the righteousness of God is that far from our understanding.
Hello @EleventhHour!

Paul speaks of his struggle with the sin that is in his flesh, but never does he call himself a "sinner." I've learned that the sin that is in our flesh, we do stumble over it, but it is NOT a sin unto Death. We are simply learning how to walk by the Spirit.

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

I'm so excited to have found this scripture - now the "sin" that I deal with in my flesh makes perfect sense - I understand it is NOT unto Death. I know we can all overcome this sin by simply learning how to walk by the Spirit.

I do admit that I deal with "sin" in my flesh and it is NOT unto Death - the same is true for ALL true born again believers, but God has made a way for us to walk by the Spirit!!! Hallelujah!!

Much love to you EleventhHour! :love:

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
You failed to address my post here and in the other thread.

Matthew 18:6 Jesus clearly states it is possible for believers to sin by His mention of the severe punishment for those who cause it.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. - Matthew 18:6
See post # 134 for truth 🙈🙉
Amen, @NOV25!

Do you think the "sin" referred to in this scripture is the sin of leading a new believer into "doubting their salvation by putting them under works".....:unsure:

Matthew 18:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 18:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Matthew 18:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Much love to you! :love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
See, this is where I part ways...... I absolutely believe that the Blood of Yeshua/Jesus Christ took away ALL my sin and my salvation CANNOT be lost, I am FOREVER His and will NEVER be plucked out of His Hand.

We obviously have to learn to WALK - everyone knows when a child is learning to walk they FALL DOWN a lot, but they get back up and eventually they WALK. I just CANNOT see "Falling Down" as sinning.
I do fall into sin once in a while. I asked fr forgiveness and Iam sure that God has forgiven me :)

I do now understand that "falling down" is sin; HOWEVER, it is a "sin that is NOT unto Death"!

Thank all of you so much for being patient with me and helping me understand!

There are two types of sin:

1 - Sin that carries the penalty of Death; and
2 - Sin that is NOT under the penalty of Death.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Oh, @NOV25, uh-oh! You're stumbling.......:giggle:

There's no need to bring up "denominations" - these simply divide believers. WE are all one IN CHRIST. :love:

This false teaching is likely a twist of Wesley's perfectionism. @Lafftur are you a methodist or charismatic/pentecostal?
1 Corinthians 3:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hi NOV25 - I don't understand your post.......:unsure:

If you were posting a picture or something - I'm not able to see it.

This is what I saw: 🤦‍♂️

E

EleventhHour

Hello @EleventhHour!

Paul speaks of his struggle with the sin that is in his flesh, but never does he call himself a "sinner." I've learned that the sin that is in our flesh, we do stumble over it, but it is NOT a sin unto Death. We are simply learning how to walk by the Spirit.

I'm so excited to have found this scripture - now the "sin" that I deal with in my flesh makes perfect sense - I understand it is NOT unto Death. I know we can all overcome this sin by simply learning how to walk by the Spirit.

I do admit that I deal with "sin" in my flesh and it is NOT unto Death - the same is true for ALL true born again believers, but God has made a way for us to walk by the Spirit!!! Hallelujah!!

Much love to you EleventhHour! :love:
Yes I agree...however...

The point is no one will be able to walk by the Spirit perfectly.