Do you support female pastors?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrotherG

You know I've have this talk with many people they believe what they to. but my own opinion I believe God will use whom he choose to use weather male or female as long as the word gets out. I remember not to long ago I was sitting on my steps doing drugs, then it hit me I'm tried of this that was my beginning of change. my sister told me about this female i use to be with. so i went their looking to do one thing, but to my surprise I walk in to her house where they was has Bible study. this lady Pastor told me things I've never heard in churches before. she told me about fasting without food. i'm thinking Hold up wait a min. she tripping a brother got to get his grub on :) but as i sit to hear more she told me about getting into my prayer closet but i told her but it dark in there they all laugh at me. but the more i stayed i start learning things of God through her ministry i was filled with the Holy Ghost i do believe God use whom he will use. i went to and out reach with some people. this guy who was with us told this young couple in so many word they got the wrong Pastor. when we left. i told him you shouldn't have said that i said to him here is two lets say 200.00 dollar bills they both give you what you need. buy your food, pay your bills. the woman, and man of God does the same thing if we stop looking whats on the out side and see what is God telling us we would be a people bless by the word weather it comes from Man or Woman. the same Spirit that is in the man, is it not with the woman too. to go fort preach God's word. so to you question Yes i do believe in woman Pastors.

BrotherG

Lyta137

Dec 7, 2013
Amen Brother G. Thank you for sharing, that is a lovely testimony...God bless you.