Do you think Biden's DOJ will try Rittenhouse in Federal court?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think the DOJ will try Rittenhouse in Federal court

• yes, we are in a tyranny

• No, take your tin foil hat off, this is America

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
um your link says someone representing one of the dead men and the wounded man who tried to stop the active shooter filed suit against the police
not
the shooter.
Yes, my point was not that this was federal, but that as horrible as that trial was it will still be worse as we will have a civil suit against Rittenhouse. I suspect he may counter sue them, hopefully the judge just tosses this out.

People try to kill you, they are killed as you defend yourself from their attack and now their family members sue you? If this goes through, even if they don't win the lawsuit it is punishment by lawsuit. Another three months of hell.

On the other hand this does create a compelling comparison with OJ

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
um your link says someone representing one of the dead men and the wounded man who tried to stop the active shooter filed suit against the police
not
the shooter.
Oh, I see, it says he might get sued but not that he has been. sorry

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Oh, I see, it says he might get sued but not that he has been. sorry
it's clickbait.
just look at all the 'paid content' and the nature of them on that site.
they are trying very hard to grab your attention in a shallow way & make money from your views.

it's feeding a propaganda narrative. all this stuff - this is big business these days.
that's what your whole R vs. D thing is. a moneymaking scheme. it's pop music. it's the newest sitcom. it's a talk show host who has fancy ways of saying nothing, but with a really expensive publicist.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
anyway the OP, no, i don't think he's going to face any federal charges.
yes the families of the dead men will try to get some restitution and sense of justice in civil courts.
equally someone will probably convince the kid shooter to sue someone for defamation. maybe all that will offset.
and then eventually he'll become governor of some red state. lol ((??))
run on his 15 min of fame & NRA funding. which kinda makes him a shoe-in.

and overall, IMO, my thoughts are that he had no business being there. he manufactured the situation in which he defended himself. i think he should have been found innocent in terms of self-defense but guilty of reckless endangerment, but of course, i am no legal expert.
regardless of what our secular laws have decide - and i understand they decided rightly according to our secular law - he did not receive from our courts, true justice. he isn't innocent in the matter, and this isn't something to celebrate. it points to flaws in the human system of justice as compared to actual divine justice, and it's a pretty big shame that it's politicized because this is a teachable moment for all of us that's sailing over most of our heads.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
anyway the OP, no, i don't think he's going to face any federal charges.
yes the families of the dead men will try to get some restitution and sense of justice in civil courts.
equally someone will probably convince the kid shooter to sue someone for defamation. maybe all that will offset.
and then eventually he'll become governor of some red state. lol ((??))
run on his 15 min of fame & NRA funding. which kinda makes him a shoe-in.

and overall, IMO, my thoughts are that he had no business being there. he manufactured the situation in which he defended himself. i think he should have been found innocent in terms of self-defense but guilty of reckless endangerment, but of course, i am no legal expert.
regardless of what our secular laws have decide - and i understand they decided rightly according to our secular law - he did not receive from our courts, true justice. he isn't innocent in the matter, and this isn't something to celebrate. it points to flaws in the human system of justice as compared to actual divine justice, and it's a pretty big shame that it's politicized because this is a teachable moment for all of us that's sailing over most of our heads.
Thank you for your detailed and frank response. I think it is very helpful for people that do have an opinion on this to share in a way that we can all be educated.

As for me I didn't think twice about Kyle until the trial. In my mind if there was any evidence he was guilty he would have been convicted and I didn't know enough about it to realize there was wall to wall video that would exonerate him. Even so I still wondered if the threats from the mob would scare the jury enough to convict a man of murder who was not guilty of murder. At that point the big story for me was not Kyle but prosecutorial misconduct and the widespread lies of the media and elected officials.

However, if a Christian does have a strong feeling about Kyle I feel they are obligated to actually listen to him (just like Nicodemus said -- does our law convict a man without first hearing from him?). I think the interview with Tucker Carlson was very helpful for me to get a fuller picture of who he is and the predicament he put himself into and that became part of the story for me.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There is something else that bothers me about this trial and I don't know exactly what to think about it. Kyle Rittenhouse shot three people and all three were felons. After the verdict another felon drives through a parade killing a bunch of innocent kids, grandmas, and injuring a whole lot more. We then learn that these felons are all on the street because the DA is giving them ridiculously low bail and emptying the jails.

Now I can understand that during the Day BLM was protesting and that was mostly peaceful with mostly law abiding citizens. But at night, in cover of darkness it seems (3 people is not proof but what are the odds?) that they are mostly criminals committing acts of violence, rioting, looting and setting fires.

Where were the police, why are the government officials not being held responsible for this?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Where were the police, why are the government officials not being held responsible for this?
Lawlessness became the norm as soon as BLM and Antifa were let loose. Prior to that the Democrats had been working very hard along with George Soros to ensure that many DAs would be committed to lawlessness. At the same time, when the looting, rioting, arson, destruction of statues and monuments, etc was in full swing, Trump stood by and did absolutely nothing. Also Democratic mayors ordered their police to stand down, while they incited mobs to chant "Defund the Police". The lack of accountability has been evident for quite some time, and it is not something new.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...the predicament he put himself into...
It is not Kyle who put himself into a predicament. He was doing his duty. It is all the lawless government officials everywhere who have put law-abiding citizens into this predicament. The rule of law has been systematically destroyed by both the justice system and the law enforcement agencies, under the guidance of lawless mayors and governors.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Now I can understand that during the Day BLM was protesting and that was mostly peaceful with mostly law abiding citizens. But at night, in cover of darkness it seems (3 people is not proof but what are the odds?) that they are mostly criminals committing acts of violence, rioting, looting and setting fires.
Hey now, you can't use the word "looting" because it's racist. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Experts: Don't Say 'Looting' for Smash-and-Grabs, It's Racist

https://www.newsmax.com/us/looting-racism-san-francisco/2021/11/23/id/1045915/

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
“We Don’t Have all the Facts and Details Yet” – Joe Biden Runs Cover For Christmas Parade Killer Darrell Brooks (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...christmas-parade-killer-darrell-brooks-video/

It's amazing how Joe Biden had no problem smearing Kyle Rittenhouse as a “white supremacist” after he shot three white men in self-defense before we got all the facts and details, yet when it came time for him to comment on Darrell Brooks who sped through the Waukesha Christmas parade, killing and injuring multiple innocent people, Biden said, “We don’t have all the facts and details yet.”