Do you think Judge Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent? (anonymous POLL)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think Judge Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent? (anonymous POLL)

• Innocent

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Guilty

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Trying not to be political... but,
"If it weren't for double standards - lots of people wouldn't have any standards at all"...

Dec 12, 2013
It seems that our society has always been one of extremes. Child abuse, back in the day, consistently had a blind eye turned then the pendulum swung and now we have laws on the books that have almost created a witch hunt mentality in the medical and lower levels of education because professionals in those fields can be fired and even criminally charged for not reporting suspected child abuse.

Now the pendulum has swung on sexual assault/sexual harassment to the extreme that in the public eye the only defense (in the court of public opinion) is credible evidence that the "perpetrator" wasn't in the same state at the time and that had better be corroborated by at least a dozen witnesses.
Exactly..........I totally agree

Dec 12, 2013
I think this was the plan all along. Just another way for the democrats to get their rioting goons on display. Look's like a set up to me. They knew that an almost 40 year old sexual assault case cannot be proven true or false with 100 percent accuracy. So they used this to try and rail road Kavanaugh, which is a shame. This is how the democrats play now days, though.

The truth is they have not just publicly assaulted this man...He has been publicly raped. So where's the justice for him?
The absolute truth............^^^^^^^

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Unsure. Seemed guilty at first with there being a record of it predating the nomination, but pretty much everything else seems to point to innocent. Either way I'm sick of hearing about him, and sick of this liberals=antirape conservatives=prorape narrative.

There has been two other men who have confessed to doing it, but the dem media doesn't speak about that.
Confessed to doing what?

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Well, I whole heartedly agree with ikecantles OP with legitimate reasons as to why this was a setup from the left and to why Kavanaugh I believe is innocent. If you have any kind of discernment whatsoever, you should have seen that Dr. Ford, put on a performance and read from a piece of paper, and only truly acknowledged the Democratic stature, whereas Judge Kavanaugh spoke from his heart and acknowledged all the Senators present at the hearing. You cannot hide what's in your heart, and the fact that Ford (who had the voice of a 17 year old and has been criticized by students as a woman you don't want to be on her bad side, or she jumps crazy) cannot remember crucial things that IMO, something as tragic and horrific as that, SHOULD be remembered, plus the fact that several witnesses, including key witnesses that SHE named, have come forward and have denied her allegations, even citing this did not even happen. Even her so called best friend Lealand stated she did not even know Kavanaugh and such a party never took place.

Let's say for the sake of argument that maybe Ford's memory is hazy....but the possibility of two memories being hazy....highly unlikely.

This is from my personal testimony, and while i'm not proud of it, it happened when I was not a truly saved Christian man. I went out with a couple of friends one evening when i was 25, and we went to the Station, which is a karaoke bar, and we sat down, ate dinner, and decided to have some drinks. Only we didn't beer, we drank hard stuff, liquor you name it. Me, I drank Fireball...which is a cinnamon flavored whiskey, and I didn't just drink one shot, or two shots, or even leave it at three. I got carried away and drank 15 shots. I was completely hammered, could barely walk, but I remember EVERYTHING about that night, to the song I sang for karaoke which was Brad Paisleys Mud on the Tires, to my friend having to leave and pick up her children and take them home, from me getting into a debate with another friend of mine what song to sing next, to even wrecking my truck later that evening trying to get back home. I remember it like it was yesterday, so my point in all of this is she claimed to have only one, ONE STINKING BEER, yet her memory is so hazy she doesn't remember what she was wearing, where the house was this party occurred, how she got home, or what date this took place, but yet I can take 4 times the alcohol consumption she had and I remember every sordid detail from my experience.

I don't buy it, and if you look hard enough and use what discernment the Holy Spirit gives you, you should be able to see right through this. Jesus warned us there would be false prophets who come in sheeps clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves, and Dr. Ford, struck me as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Yes Kavanaugh was angry, but I sensed a righteous anger in him. He did not let it consume him during his testimony, and it was evident that God was working in that room when Senator Lindsey Graham came to his defense and called it like it is.

If you're a liar, God ALWAYS finds you out, and he WILL expose you, and all these people are already being exposed for their motives. Senator Kennedy asked Kavanaugh a question, if he believed in God, and he said without hesitation yes. I wonder if Dr. Ford would have done the same being asked that question, seeing as how she comes from a strong Liberal University and (from my experience) most Liberal professors DO NOT believe in God and some are profound atheists! The fact that his 10 year old little girl said to pray for Dr. Ford, speaks such a testament to his character and his wifes character and integrity. He even testified that he and his family still go to church on Sundays, it is automatic for them. I don't believe this man is perfect, but I do believe this man is innocent, and the biggest reason why people are quick to jump on the accusers train is because they have ZERO Spiritual discernment, or they have their mind's made up (deceived) however you wish to approach it.

So for me, this man is innocent.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
the biggest factor in all this, as usual, is the lying, slanted , left wing media. they push the victim mentally to the moon, and they did everything in their power to make ms. ford out to be a victim.

have a look at some of her high school yearbooks, if they have not scrubbed them off the web.

from the looks of them, if their was a party, she was there.

U

UnderGrace

the biggest factor in all this, as usual, is the lying, slanted , left wing media. they push the victim mentally to the moon, and they did everything in their power to make ms. ford out to be a victim.

have a look at some of her high school yearbooks, if they have not scrubbed them off the web.

from the looks of them, if their was a party, she was there.
Fifteen year olds, whether male or female should be under the watchful eye of their parents, end of story.

Yearbook pictures mean nothing and are not relevant to the allegations.

C

CandieM

Oh man, in this world, it's so hard to tell who's innocent or guilty ─ or who's both innocent, but confused, or who's both guilty, but only wants to be right in the eyes of other people.

Truthfully, I don't know. Either way, I hope both people are able to live happily, heal, and move on. That's what I'd like for the both of them.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Fifteen year olds, whether male or female should be under the watchful eye of their parents, end of story.

Yearbook pictures mean nothing and are not relevant to the allegations.
my point was. based on the pictures in her yearbook, she was a party girl. while I am in no way saying that any kind of anything done to a women without her consent is justified, being as it seems like she went to these parties often.

so, the media's making her out to be a innocent victim is a fraud. victim of something? maybe. innocent ? no way.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I don't believe Repubs care if Kav is guilty or not, they want a guy on the court who will attempt to bring down Roe Vs Wade.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Despite what is the truth, his candidacy is stained after this turmoil. All his rulings will have a dr. Ford stamp on them, and they will be subject to all kinds of analysis and distrust.

The SCOTUS doesn’t need that, and the court itself is more important than one justice.

I think the President is realizing that now.
"Despite what is the truth"? Do you realize what you are saying? You are saying give in to anyone who can claim to have something on a candidate, whether true or not.

The Democrats have set a precedent. All you have to do is find someone willing to claim a crime against them them by the candidate. Thus everything is on hold and you may as well dismiss the candidate. If you allow this, then this is now the norm. You can expect it to occur with every Supreme Court nomination.

Best to find out the truth, and then punish those who have willingly engaged in this illegal activity of finding an accuser for the purpose of destroying the candidate.

Quantrill

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Oh man, in this world, it's so hard to tell who's innocent or guilty ─ or who's both innocent, but confused, or who's both guilty, but only wants to be right in the eyes of other people.
Years ago I had a lawyer lie in an affidavit in a "case" I was involved in - he lied to cover his arse.

Ford has nothing to gain by lying.

Kavanaugh has.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Years ago I had a lawyer lie in an affidavit in a "case" I was involved in - he lied to cover his arse.

Kavanaugh has.
Her GoFundMe accounts beg to differ.

https://people.com/politics/christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-mention-thousands-donations/
As of noon Friday, two GundFundMe campaigns had raised more than $683,609 to help 51-year-old Ford, who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her when they were in high school. (Kavanaugh denied the accusations in the weeks leading up to his fiery and often combative testimony on Thursday.)

Her lawyers have stated they had taken her case pro-bono.

Also some people just like attention any way they can get it....just saying

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Here is an example for you. John Doe is a republican nominated to the Supreme Court. But alas, the Democrats have found out that Johns 4th grade teacher has come forth and said she caught little Johnny cheating on an exam in her class. Of course she was devastated over this and carries the scars with her today. As a tear falls from her eye.

Is this the kind of man you want on the Supreme Court who cheated back in 4th grade. Of course not. The Democrats have no choice but say no. Their integrity just wouldn't allow them to vote for the candidate.

This is now the way this will always go, unless they stop it.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018

Kavanaugh has.
Is she a Republican or Democrat? Odds say she is a Democrat. Thus, she would have much to gain by lying.

Quantrill