Do you think Judge Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent? (anonymous POLL)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think Judge Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent? (anonymous POLL)

• Innocent

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Guilty

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
Oct 3, 2018
www.jbs.org
Criteria and standards aren’t necessarily the same thing. You can meet the criteria required, yet you can fail to meet the standards required.

This a question about standards, not criteria.
This is the last I'll address you in this thread. Your tactics are ridiculously transparent.
Kavanaugh is beyond reproach in meeting the criteria and the standard to be the next 9th seat SCOTUS justice.

His accusers are not credible. Due process is a factor in this proceeding. Kavanaugh should be confirmed to the court.

S

SpoonJuly

Criteria and standards aren’t necessarily the same thing. You can meet the criteria required, yet you can fail to meet the standards required.

But whose standards?
He meets the Rep. but not the Dem.
Standards are subject to private interpretation.
He seems to meet the majority on this forum, but not yours.
So who is right?

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016

You have fallen hook line and sinker for this democratic bull...Take a step back and look at what has happened here. This man has been victimized and criticized to the upmost for accusations that cannot be proven or corroborated...and you still think he should be penalized.

The claim of assault has not been corroborated...so now they pull out old year books, say he's a drunk, and then blame him for getting upset for being accused of sexually assaulting someone....

I mean really, what constitutes the definition of heavy drinking varies from one person to another. So how can that be proven as he lied. Oh wait, I know...Let's pull out his 36 year old, year books...This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever saw.

Oct 3, 2018
www.jbs.org
But whose standards?
He meets the Rep. but not the Dem.
Standards are subject to private interpretation.
He seems to meet the majority on this forum, but not yours.
So who is right?
Kavanaugh.
What his detractor here is hoping isn't noted by members supporting Kavanaugh is that the judge keeps calendars. Just like his father does.
The weekend his accuser, Ford, claimed Kavanaugh abused her shows Kavanaugh was not there. He was in a sports camp.
Kavanaugh testified under penalty of perjury. As did anyone who would accuse.
The law does matter in these proceedings.
Not only should Senator Feinstein be investigated for her part in this smear, but if found complicit in subjorning perjury Feinstein should be prosecuted and removed from the Senate.
If there can be evidence to show Ford is lying before the Senate Judicial confirmation hearing she should be prosecuted for perjury.

Sadly, the letters of 84 women who worked with Kavanaugh during the Bush years and 65 women who wrote glowing reviews of the man Kavanaugh whom they knew well in school, is shoved to the background. And by the Demonic Democrats that hope to fight President Trump in any way possible. Even when SCOTUS needs a justice to replace the retired Kennedy.

S

SpoonJuly

Kavanaugh.
What his detractor here is hoping isn't noted by members supporting Kavanaugh is that the judge keeps calendars. Just like his father does.
The weekend his accuser, Ford, claimed Kavanaugh abused her shows Kavanaugh was not there. He was in a sports camp.
Kavanaugh testified under penalty of perjury. As did anyone who would accuse.
The law does matter in these proceedings.
Not only should Senator Feinstein be investigated for her part in this smear, but if found complicit in subjorning perjury Feinstein should be prosecuted and removed from the Senate.
If there can be evidence to show Ford is lying before the Senate Judicial confirmation hearing she should be prosecuted for perjury.

Sadly, the letters of 84 women who worked with Kavanaugh during the Bush years and 65 women who wrote glowing reviews of the man Kavanaugh whom they knew well in school, is shoved to the background. And by the Demonic Democrats that hope to fight President Trump in any way possible. Even when SCOTUS needs a justice to replace the retired Kennedy.
I agree.
This has always been about Trump, not Kavanaugh.

Oct 3, 2018
www.jbs.org
I agree.
Agreed.
The record in history will shine badly on those responsible for this effort. Their small mindedness and immoral profile are of their own doing. They are a shame before America and the world. And come the mid-terms they should be made to pay for it by the voters voting them out of office.

7seasrekeyed

Yes, but that has nothing to do with reasonable doubt. As you pointed out, this is about his fitness for the court.

Is he fit for court?

interesting

that is the new argument presented by the dem dongs

perhaps next they will register their objections to the decorating in his bedroom

his fitness for the court has been substantiated and UNIVERSALLY agreed upon by both dem and repub judges

inform yourself

it must be very hard to anticipate a Supreme Court that operates according to the law rather than democrat politics

I would say they have my deepest sympathies...but they do not

7seasrekeyed

it's about standards then?

the dems don't have any so how is that going to work? :unsure:

7seasrekeyed

I agree.

well the hatred for Trump has been apparent since before 2016

as far as Kavanaugh goes, it is assured he has his own hate club

put the 2 together and you have a visceral hatred that knows no bounds apparently

it is good to remember what the dems are capable of. anti-Christ, anti-God, immoral, liars and that is barely touching the depth of the ends they will go to get their way ... which has nothing whatsoever to do with the good of this country

nothing

7seasrekeyed

believe women?

not all women apparently

some talk to the snake in the garden far too often

J

Jennie-Mae

interesting

that is the new argument presented by the dem dongs

perhaps next they will register their objections to the decorating in his bedroom

his fitness for the court has been substantiated and UNIVERSALLY agreed upon by both dem and repub judges

inform yourself

it must be very hard to anticipate a Supreme Court that operates according to the law rather than democrat politics

I would say they have my deepest sympathies...but they do not
No, Id say you’re talking about qualifications. Nobody would ever doubt that Mr Kavanaugh is a top class jurist.

In this manner fit is about whether he can keep his temper, or that he cannot be suspected of being partisan.

I think it’s fair to sort this out before he takes office. It looks, though, like the feds have cleared him, so what more to say?

7seasrekeyed

No, Id say you’re talking about qualifications. Nobody would ever doubt that Mr Kavanaugh is a top class jurist.

In this manner fit is about whether he can keep his temper, or that he cannot be suspected of being partisan.

I think it’s fair to sort this out before he takes office. It looks like the feds have cleared him, so what more to say?

well, having been falsely accused of terrible things myself, I do not assume a person so accused should have no emotions Such hilarious musings could only be stated by a self righteous group of prigs IMO..no I don't mean you...but the leftist strategists who set up the whole thing to begin with

I think its fair if everyone who thinks the judge should have smiled and kowtowed to the panel of lying bigots would have a similar experience and then perhaps have a go

reminds me of Jesus sending away the hypocrites who wanted to stone the woman caught in adultery

Oct 3, 2018
www.jbs.org
I remember when Hillary was running for highest office. She made some big false to-do about how women who claim sexual assault should be listened to and believed and respected.
It has always been apparent to those who pay even the slightest attention to the Clinton's public behavior that they have no respect for the lesser classes of persons than those in the circle they slither in. However, that particular lying-lips politician nonsense was a sure sign Hillary thought people forgot how she treated the women her husband abused when that became a matter of public record.

She called those women names and sided with her crony in crime pervert mate.

Women should not be believed when claiming sexual assault simply because they're women who claim they've been sexually assaulted.
One of the great baseball bat swings up side the head of any man is such a claim as that. And women can make them for their own evil purposes when as a matter of the facts it isn't true.
Now, in the work place in America where there are zero tolerance policies women and men can make all sorts of claims in order to manipulate that environment. And such persons are despicable.

In the case of Kavanaugh, he's innocent of these charges. The accusers are not innocent of motive. Ford is quite frankly pathetic. One wonders how much she was paid for this.
It's like the lying females that accused Trump of sexual misconduct when he was running for office. After he won they slithered back into the shadows hoping people would forget.

Maybe it is evil slick Willie that set this tactic into motion as a political ploy all those years ago when his actual sexual assault facts came to light due to real victims speaking up. Maybe the Demonic Dem's figured if it worked to get him impeached for lying under oath maybe it will work to get targeted opponents out of a race so that an oath to enter any public office is never an issue.

"He raped me!"
Oh? OK, he's outta there! We'll take your word for it.

That's what the Ford supporters think should be the case. And the one accuser was so incredible that not even the left slanted George Soros weapon New York Times would print her lies.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh's career has been blackened by lies. And the effort is so depraved that the conspirators are even going after his child.

There's a special hole in Hell for those responsible for this smear campaign. Meanwhile, God willing, there's a lifetime seat at the highest court bench deservedly awaiting Kavanaugh. Providing he can trudge through the scum that's rising at high tide in the swamp.
God continue to protect him.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
When people somberly tell me, "well, her testimony was certainly credible. I find her to be very believable".... I simply reply that one of the most believable testimonies of this nature came from the girl that testified under oath that several young men from one of Duke University's sports teams gang raped her at a party. It was VERY believable. Nearly the whole COUNTRY believed her, and were ready to recommend castration while hanging for those terrible young men.

Then she recanted and said she made it all up.

But, she seemed very sincere and credible...:rolleyes:

Dec 12, 2013
Well, He was confirmed by the Senate.....did you all hear the circus of men and women as well as the left wing fools yelling like idiots while they were trying to read off the votes and confirm him.......the left has lost it's collective mind........

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
God it's nice to sometimes defeat the evil of the left! Thank you Lord for this small victory!