Do you think Judge Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent? (anonymous POLL)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think Judge Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent? (anonymous POLL)

• Innocent

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Guilty

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
It almost worked with Clarence Thomas and the hi-tech lynching.
It didn't come close with Brett Kavanaugh.

What will the left throw at the next conservative Supreme Court nominee?

Maybe Nancy Pelosi will come in to chambers with a kitchen sink?

prove-all

May 16, 2014
no actually we all knew that back in the day this is such a dead horse to beat,
it got up and walked away cause it was sick of the abuse o_O
Sorry, what I should have said was about this new news,
I did not see posted by anyone yet.

November 3, 2018 A woman who made graphic allegations against Supreme Court Justice
Brett Kavanaugh has admitted to investigators that she fabricated them to “get attention.”

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has referred Judy Munro-Leighton to the Justice
Departement and FBI for investigation into potentially materially false statements and obstruction.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/kavanaugh-accuser-admits-she-fabricated-allegations/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...fter-woman-kavanaugh-saga-recants/1872145002/

Before it was option, now confirmed by word of mouth.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
It almost worked with Clarence Thomas and the hi-tech lynching.
It didn't come close with Brett Kavanaugh.

What will the left throw at the next conservative Supreme Court nominee?
More of the same only worse.

Like justices Neil Gorsuch and Clarence Thomas, Judge Kavanaugh is a constitutional
“originalist,” someone who interprets the United States Constitution as its framers
originally intended.

This shows America’s moral condition: A judge who believes in obeying the Constitution
and who has made few legal decisions regarding abortion is being adamantly opposed
and demonized based on the idea that he might possibly play a role in making it harder
for women to kill their unborn children.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, abortion would instantly be criminalized in 13 states,
according to a study by naral Pro-Choice America, a pro-abortion political advocacy group.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...ement-abortion-rights-roe-v-wade-john-roberts
-

Over 60 million babies have been aborted in the U.S. since the Roe v. Wade court decision.
Two thirds of Americans say they do not want this court decision to be completely overturned.
Some high-ranking government officials, like Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, are even calling
for “the American people” to rally “around Roe v. Wade.”
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-ten-americans-oppose-overturning-roe-v-wade/
-

If Americans, and especially some of their leaders, are this outraged over the possibility
of a potential future Supreme Court justice possibly beginning to restrict abortions,
what will happen if the Supreme Court actually makes such a decision?

ANG44

Sep 25, 2018
Georgia
www.anteroresources.com
It has always been my understanding that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Seem that all a woman has to say is "me too" today and it is a dun deal. He is guilty. No trial. No acceptable defense. His life is over.
If you get closer to the law , closer to God in my opinion the less likely anyone will be able to accuse you of anything. Sure he's a judge , but stay away from the drink. I liked him as a Catholic. Find solid ground , solid friends and steer away from those who may not be sober yet. I still think innocent until proven guilty. If you never take a drink , no one can blame you to begin with. The CHAMPS program with our Sheriffs works with troubled youth . I love the Georgia Sheriff's Association for information too. I am a member , honorary Sheriff . I give them money too. IMG_20170708_1543089_rewind.3.jpg