Do you think the "Republicans" are too into appeasement (of Dems)?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I love David Horowitz. He is probably the writer I most agree with on what is going on in this once-free country (where we once had a vote but no longer do because thugs can insert fake ballots to their hearts' content and get away with it)

Mr Horowitz said EXACTLY what I was thinking: that the "Republicans" (most of them seem t o be rinos) in Congress generally always try to appease the Dems because they think that makes them look "reasonable."

Excuse me?

The Dems are NOT reasonable.

Hey, just like Satan. Satan knows his lies are not "reasonable" vis a vis Christ's WORD (His Commandments) so he tries to make everyone accept the hackneyed word/concept (etc): Freedom, as though freedom is a god. And a lot of americans have bought into it... too many.

and it IS a god--for those who do not know God through Jesus Christ...

to us, Jesus is God ("If you have seen Me you have seen the Father" etc...)

Anyway... I was going to add something but have momentarily forgotten what it was...

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Jesus said that "those who say they know Me but do not keep My commandments are liars and the truth is not in them"

I think that is John 1:2

you know... like those who say they are a member of a certain CHURCH even though said Church is AGAINST abortion (as is GOD who said "thou shalt not commit murder") . They claim to be a Christian but accept and promote murder...

K

kaylagrl

I love David Horowitz. He is probably the writer I most agree with on what is going on in this once-free country (where we once had a vote but no longer do because thugs can insert fake ballots to their hearts' content and get away with it)

Mr Horowitz said EXACTLY what I was thinking: that the "Republicans" (most of them seem t o be rinos) in Congress generally always try to appease the Dems because they think that makes them look "reasonable."

Excuse me?

Hey, just like Satan. Satan knows his lies are not "reasonable" vis a vis Christ's WORD (His Commandments) so he tries to make everyone accept the hackneyed word/concept (etc): Freedom, as though freedom is a god. And a lot of americans have bought into it... too many.

Anyway... I was going to add something but have momentarily forgotten what it was...

I've never heard of Horowitz but he sounds like he's dead on to me.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
the answer to the thread title-

yes, yes, and yes.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I've never heard of Horowitz but he sounds like he's dead on to me.
yeh, I just discovered him myself. He is being persecuted (big shock) and (another big shock) called "racist" even when he says/writes things that are objectively NOT. but then we always knew the "racist" accusation was just a word used to beat conservatives over the head... just like "sexist".. used to gain political power

The possessed ones focus on the most outspoken conservatives, go after them, call them "racist" and whatever, and "ask" (more like demand) advertisers and donors drop supporting those conservatives...

I'm sorry if it sounds extreme but i have read NUMEROUS factual books on what these loonies do and have concluded therefrom that they are possessed by the devil... or at least "oppressed" by him...

M

MoonCresta

I no longer have any faith whatsoever in the politicians of today. I have a nasty name for the Republicans - the Bull (teats) party. They're useless as (teats) on a bull. They had plenty of time to right the wrongs in this country and did nothing. I'm never voting again. What's the point - when the fix is in?

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
Here is the bottom line
America needs to repent
Christians in America need to
Repent in prayer and fasting

" If MY people who are called by MY name will Humble themselves and Pray I will heal their land "

No other power can save us from
The literal EVIL that is being unleashed on our country right now

We need to rise up in prayer
Repent and beg GOD for mercy

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This is perfectly correct. Republicans have been betraying their Republican principles for a very long time, and that is exactly why the United States is now on the way to becoming a Marxist/Communist country. In effect, they are traitors, who are now colluding with the domestic enemies of America.

If they had been true to their principles, they would have stood solidly behind Trump (100%) and organized massive peaceful protests between November 3 and January 6 (two solid months to achieve something).

They would have been personally at the forefront of those protests with placards saying "JUSTICE FOR TRUMP", while they rallied MILLIONS of their own constituents to Washington D.C. to stand before the Supreme Court day and night until the court properly addressed the massive election fraud of Nov 3,4,5.

They would also have ensured that no Leftist thugs would disrupt them or the protesters. They would have demanded the presence of the National Guard to protect law-abiding citizens exercising their right to peacefully protest against a very great crime committed against the republic and its citizens.

And they would have totally boycotted the Senate and Congress until the matter of election fraud had been properly addressed, and a brand new election brought into effect. At the very least they would have boycotted those seats of government when another evil attempt was made to impeach Trump. After that they all would have boycotted the bogus and illegitimate inauguration of imposter Biden and called for a military coup to remove him from office.

Boycotts and peaceful protests are powerful particularly when the politicians who have sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies domestic and foreign personally lead those protests. But none of this happened because no one had the courage to stand up against evil. Therefore the evildoers turned the tables on everyone else and hijacked the government in broad daylight.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I no longer have any faith whatsoever in the politicians of today. I have a nasty name for the Republicans - the Bull (teats) party. They're useless as (teats) on a bull. They had plenty of time to right the wrongs in this country and did nothing. I'm never voting again. What's the point - when the fix is in?
i totally understand

and yet ther ARE good people fighting against what happened Nov 3... at thestate level

pray for justice in the US

We all became spoiled by wealth.. I have wondered if God is not punishing us by allowing these thugs to steal our country...

u can't always know 100% what God is doing or why... which is why we call it faith... trust

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
This is perfectly correct. Republicans have been betraying their Republican principles for a very long time, and that is exactly why the United States is now on the way to becoming a Marxist/Communist country. In effect, they are traitors, who are now colluding with the domestic enemies of America.

If they had been true to their principles, they would have stood solidly behind Trump (100%) and organized massive peaceful protests between November 3 and January 6 (two solid months to achieve something).

They would have been personally at the forefront of those protests with placards saying "JUSTICE FOR TRUMP", while they rallied MILLIONS of their own constituents to Washington D.C. to stand before the Supreme Court day and night until the court properly addressed the massive election fraud of Nov 3,4,5.

They would also have ensured that no Leftist thugs would disrupt them or the protesters. They would have demanded the presence of the National Guard to protect law-abiding citizens exercising their right to peacefully protest against a very great crime committed against the republic and its citizens.

And they would have totally boycotted the Senate and Congress until the matter of election fraud had been properly addressed, and a brand new election brought into effect. At the very least they would have boycotted those seats of government when another evil attempt was made to impeach Trump. After that they all would have boycotted the bogus and illegitimate inauguration of imposter Biden and called for a military coup to remove him from office.

Boycotts and peaceful protests are powerful particularly when the politicians who have sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies domestic and foreign personally lead those protests. But none of this happened because no one had the courage to stand up against evil. Therefore the evildoers turned the tables on everyone else and hijacked the government in broad daylight.
i copied this to read all of it later.. outa time for now

If we don't have the vote, we have nothing vis a vis an ability to change things...

of course maybe the Rs could insert fake ballots and maybe they will insert more than the Ds?

sigh... Ridiculous times bring forth ridiculous thoughts.... .

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Here is the bottom line
America needs to repent
Christians in America need to
Repent in prayer and fasting

" If MY people who are called by MY name will Humble themselves and Pray I will heal their land "

No other power can save us from
The literal EVIL that is being unleashed on our country right now

We need to rise up in prayer
Repent and beg GOD for mercy
Repent AND fight

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...There is no fighting in the new testament...
There is in fact SPIRITUAL WARFARE in the New Testament -- hierarchies of evil angels working under "the prince of the power of the air". The apostles were subjected to it, and Christians were told to expect it. A "messenger of Satan" buffeted Paul daily, and the persecution of Christians was intense under certain Roman emperors.

However, no one imagined in December 2019 that suddenly the warfare would be unleashed on the whole world to steal, kill, and destroy starting on January 1, 2020. But this is exactly what happened (and is happening) and Christians and Christian churches have been specifically targeted. While liquor stores were deemed "essential", churches were deemed "non-essential" and the COVID Gestapo went after them. The bogus COVID vaccines are a precursor to the Mark of the Beast, and the world is being conditioned to accept it without a murmur. And the bogus masks are meant to muzzle the whole world into submission.

Coronavirus is the modern statue of gold erected by modern Nebuchadnezzars. Corona means "crown", and this idol has been set up so that the whole world may worship at its shrine through the Great Reset (read New World Order which is now being called a "New Social Contract") to deceive the world.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
There is in fact SPIRITUAL WARFARE in the New Testament -- hierarchies of evil angels working under "the prince of the power of the air". The apostles were subjected to it, and Christians were told to expect it. A "messenger of Satan" buffeted Paul daily, and the persecution of Christians was intense under certain Roman emperors.

However, no one imagined in December 2019 that suddenly the warfare would be unleashed on the whole world to steal, kill, and destroy starting on January 1, 2020. But this is exactly what happened (and is happening) and Christians and Christian churches have been specifically targeted. While liquor stores were deemed "essential", churches were deemed "non-essential" and the COVID Gestapo went after them. The bogus COVID vaccines are a precursor to the Mark of the Beast, and the world is being conditioned to accept it without a murmur. And the bogus masks are meant to muzzle the whole world into submission.
I stand corrected

Yes and AMEN!! Preach!

Reformed1689

Jun 1, 2018

Excuse me?

The Republicans love submitting to the Democrats. At this point I'm convinced it's a kink of theirs and they're just roleplaying it out in national media for us.

Reformed1689

Jun 1, 2018
It may already be too late for any valid elections to be held, or any other political party to win.
It's been too late for a long time, hundreds of years. Western Civilization has had a slow but steady march toward self-destruction starting in earnest around the early to mid 1700s.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
It's been too late for a long time, hundreds of years. Western Civilization has had a slow but steady march toward self-destruction starting in earnest around the early to mid 1700s.
and, by the mid-60's, the march had turned into a sprint, and now it is full-on run.....

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
There is no fighting in the new testament
There is a lot of ignoring
The worlds rule
But not a lot of fighting
I could be wrong though
ok we will just let all the injustice continue

let the thugs keep being thugs

might as well defund the police

etc.....

someone gets murdered, we will shrug our shoulders and hope God gives him justice