Do you think Trump could have prevented... Mr SenileBabyKiller from being president?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think Trump could have prevented... Mr SenileBabyKiller from being president?

• yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure yet

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Satan always wins, it seems

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • proof Jesus is coming back SOON

• other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021

F

flygplan

So Trump is the quintessential Christian role model now? Wow... Amazing how politicized becoming a Christian in this country has become, now we have to lean to one side or an other in political views because of our beliefs... it's revolting.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
How about accepting God's will and praying for your president instead of rebelling by complaining? In a democracy, Christians get the governments that they pray for. If you want to know the spiritual condition of the church, look at the government. It is shameful for Christians to take sides. Neither Mr Trump nor Mr Biden can save America. "In God we Trust"? I don't see it.

Derek Prince warned the church decades ago. We are meant to be salt and light. Salt is a preservative. If it goes missing, the rot will set in. And America is rotting away at an ever increasing rate. America was at one time the most blessed nation on earth. Not any more. You might want to learn Mandarin. It will come in handy.

F

flygplan

How about accepting God's will and praying for your president instead of rebelling by complaining? In a democracy, Christians get the governments that they pray for. If you want to know the spiritual condition of the church, look at the government. It is shameful for Christians to take sides. Neither Mr Trump nor Mr Biden can save America. "In God we Trust"? I don't see it.

Derek Prince warned the church decades ago. We are meant to be salt and light. Salt is a preservative. If it goes missing, the rot will set in. And America is rotting away at an ever increasing rate. America was at one time the most blessed nation on earth. Not any more. You might want to learn Mandarin. It will come in handy.
Exactly!

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
So Trump is the quintessential Christian role model now? Wow... Amazing how politicized becoming a Christian in this country has become, now we have to lean to one side or an other in political views because of our beliefs... it's revolting.
oh please

it has nothing to do with being politicized

it has t o do with

Look who is also running...

I mean, just PLEASE already

tired of this.. We don't want baby killers in our Govt..

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
My President is Jesus Christ, and my Blessed Hope is that He’s coming back very soon! This world is lost beyond repair, so Maranatha🙏!
Jesus is my President also

Trump is my Vice President

the fake president is a HB ... (won't say it)

hellbound ---

DeanM

May 4, 2021
I voted Trump but I was voting for a president not a preacher.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I voted Trump but I was voting for a president not a preacher.
I voted for a president who supports preachers

who defends life

Trump did that, even more than any Christian expected.

"Christians" who are anti-Trump either don't have a clue what he did OR

are not Christian at all....

F

flygplan

I voted for a president who supports preachers

who defends life

Trump did that, even more than any Christian expected.

"Christians" who are anti-Trump either don't have a clue what he did OR

are not Christian at all....
Oh I have a clue of what he did and is. Like it was earlier said, a President yes, I actually did like how he handled the economy overall and most affairs. So no, I'm not Anti-Trump. However: Supports preachers? I honestly don't think he gives a rip about life or preachers. And if you think you do, you really don't know what people like him are like. My issue is that, many in here behave as if they voted for a preacher and not a President. Politics is politics. God is God.

F

flygplan

That's literally how beliefs and sides work.
That's literally how beliefs and sides work.
Partly true, most of the world places politicians where they belong and to do their job as politicians and vote for them as politicians. Religion is a separate issue. Here apparently if I'm not happy with the Republican one, I'm bashed as a Christian. What if I'm not happy with either? Which is usually the case. I pray for whoever is in power.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Partly true, most of the world places politicians where they belong and to do their job as politicians and vote for them as politicians. Religion is a separate issue. Here apparently if I'm not happy with the Republican one, I'm bashed as a Christian. What if I'm not happy with either? Which is usually the case. I pray for whoever is in power.
I didnt like Bush but disliked Kerry more.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Oh I have a clue of what he did and is. Like it was earlier said, a President yes, I actually did like how he handled the economy overall and most affairs. So no, I'm not Anti-Trump. However: Supports preachers? I honestly don't think he gives a rip about life or preachers. And if you think you do, you really don't know what people like him are like. My issue is that, many in here behave as if they voted for a preacher and not a President. Politics is politics. God is God.
oh, so anything that has any direct or indirect connection to politicians/politics is verboten to Christians?

if abortion is seen in a political light or someone SAYS it is

we should just let the murders continue

?

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Partly true, most of the world places politicians where they belong and to do their job as politicians and vote for them as politicians. er.
not true

If tht were the case, any politician would falsely call some issue or another Politics knowing that Christians would not bother to vote..

babies would die (are dying).. old people would die (are dying)

This makes no sense at all. Everything in life is connected/inter-related...

F

flygplan

Truth is what actually happens. Reality. Babies will die regardless, the only difference is when it's not legal it happens in the dark. When the political stance on abortion or Christianity (in appearance) is the only thing turning your vote towards a side then there's a problem. The big picture is very different, the big picture is that politicians don't have any genuine concern for Christians or non christians, their eyes are set in where the cash and power are. Come on are we still this naive?

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
IMO President Trump was the BEST President in my life time and I'm 62 and have voted since 1980 in all elections including Town, county and State. President Trump was not a politician and made no apology for his support of the unborn nor was he afraid to identify with those of us who do support the unborn.

I'm a New Yorker and appreciate his no nonsense boldness AND RUDENESS in saying things that others wouldn't dare say to the faces of the liars and cheaters in politics that came his way while he was President. Those who just couldn't stand his rudeness IMO are wimps who prefer a sweet talking liar to a hard talking New Yorker who became President and who dealt with my country as I wanted him to and voted for him to do.

President Trump far exceeded my expectations as President in so many areas. I don't believe anyone even one as worldly and experienced as Trump at living the fast life and dealing with the ruthlessness of the world could take on the ALL the evil politicians who have made Washington their swamp hole.

Just look at senile old Joe Biden who sits in the Whitehouse now with Kamila Harris., that's the example of how corrupt Washington is and how stupid some Americans are. They prefer old corrupt politician dementia Joe to rude Donald Trump. sheeshhh.

The MSM lied about his life., they twisted his words and interpreted his intentions FREELY turning lots of people against him. IMO foolish people didn't want a strong President who protected and looked out for America., they wanted a ruthless polite politician who kissed babies and lied to grandmas.. That's not Trump.

And when the (republicans in name only) turned on him in the end he didn't stand a chance. Even his vice President of all people the evil hypocrite. Everything that was so hard worked for and hard won that President Trump accomplished was toppled down in a matter of months by evil people and ignorant Americans who believed the news reports.

I do not and never would support Biden or any of his cronies simply because he is the American President. IMO that is asinine. Biden is in the devils pocket 100% no doubt in my mind whatsoever. Biden and his administration stand for everything I stand against. The democrats and the corrupt and weasle republicans prefer an America where they run things and WE the people pay for it.

God help America and allow our country to withstand until Jesus comes. :rolleyes:

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Truth is what actually happens. Reality. Babies will die regardless, the only difference is when it's not legal it happens in the dark. When the political stance on abortion or Christianity (in appearance) is the only thing turning your vote towards a side then there's a problem. The big picture is very different, the big picture is that politicians don't have any genuine concern for Christians or non christians, their eyes are set in where the cash and power are. Come on are we still this naive?
lots of over generalizations and inaccuracies here

just because abortion will happen anyway is no reason to keep it legal. By that logic.. murder of adults should also be acceptable and we would of course kill ourselves off.

and then there is this: Why is it... I mean, really, just why is it that

the (what I call fake) issue of "single issue voting" is only a problem when a conservative does it?

liberals vote all the time single issue. They vote to keep baby murder legal

to conclude I will paraphrase something R. Reagan said once

"I've noticed that all those who are pro-abortion are already born"