Do You TRUST God?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
Proverbs 3:5-6 {Trust in the Lord} with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
2 Sanuel 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that {trust in him}.
Psalm 9:10 And they that know thy name will put {their trust in thee}: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom {I will trust}; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; {my heart trusted in him}, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psalm 31:14 But {I trusted in thee, O Lord}: I said, Thou art my God.
Psalm 32:10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but {he that trusteth in the Lord}, mercy shall compass him about.
Psalm 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: {I have put my trust in the Lord God}, that I may declare all thy works.
Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; {in him will I trust}.
God is to be Trusted in all things, my God He is faithful, learning of God and how He is we truly come to trust Him....Seeking His truth, seeking His heart, falling in love with our Abba God knowing He takes well care of His children....Love in Christ Sherril.