Do you wish to worship the Creator? Let Him save you in His way, and not yours.
• “What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.” (Psalms 116.12,13).
Most of the times we don’t care about all Jesus’ benefits toward us. We only know complain. Unfortunately, most of the people don’t care for Jesus, but only care about His blessings. If you ask one of them: “Would you care to join us for praying?”. They, straightaway, excuse themselves saying that they are swamped at work. They just care for their material goods.
Little by little they run down the prayers and devotion to Jesus. And the worst is that they run those Christians down that are willing to follow Jesus in a right path.
Never think: “I have to look out for myself, because I didn't see that anyone else is going to.”. Jesus looks after you. Only take the cup of His salvation and call upon His name.
• “What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.” (Psalms 116.12,13).
Most of the times we don’t care about all Jesus’ benefits toward us. We only know complain. Unfortunately, most of the people don’t care for Jesus, but only care about His blessings. If you ask one of them: “Would you care to join us for praying?”. They, straightaway, excuse themselves saying that they are swamped at work. They just care for their material goods.
Little by little they run down the prayers and devotion to Jesus. And the worst is that they run those Christians down that are willing to follow Jesus in a right path.
Never think: “I have to look out for myself, because I didn't see that anyone else is going to.”. Jesus looks after you. Only take the cup of His salvation and call upon His name.