Doctor Appt tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Briana
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Briana

Guest
I've had autoimmune hepatitis for 2 years. At my last doctor appointment in November, they were hoping to lower my medicines, but couldn't because my numbers weren't good enough. I'm hoping that after tomorrow they'll at least be able to lower my dosage of prednisone, which I've been on since April of 2007.
 
Without even seeing my lab results, they already cut two of the medications in half, and planning on lowering the prednisone, hopefully going off of it.
 
YAY! Prednisone is a rough drug to be on for so long. I'm praying for you!
 
Prednisone got lowered today too. On 5 mg instead of 7.5, and he hopes to lower it again in 4 months.