Doctrines that Destroy Lives

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
In Genesis 3:15, the LORD made an covenant with Abram (Abraham), all the land that he seest, to thee will I give it he said, and to thy seed for ever. So, it is Abraham's and Yeshua's land. In Genesis 17, the LORD God makes it clear that the land will be given to Abraham and his seed after him, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God and at the same time, God made the covenant of the flesh.

It is clear from the Scriptures that God does not break his covenant and if he did then your God is not truthful to his word. Keep his agreement has nothing to do and does not insinuates that God will break the covenant, if you think he did than your God does not keep his word. So, the promises of the given of the land was not conditional, it is about one depriving himself from being bless, like bless is the man who walketh not like the, etc (Psalms 1).

Rejecting Yeshua had nothing to do with forfeiting the land, it had to do with rejecting the Messiah. When man goes into the Scriptures trying to interpret the word of God they will eventually distorted the word of God, let the Spirit of God enlighten your mind with the truth of God's word, but God made clear when he first spoke.

Back to Genesis 3:15, God spoke to Abraham's seed and Yeshua's seed and that through Yeshua seed all nation will be bless, this had nothing to do with forfeiting the land.

It appears that you believe in replacement theology, do you?

-----------

Question, are you reading people material or you are just reading the Scriptures? You do not have to answer.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
In Genesis 3:15, the LORD made an covenant with Abram (Abraham), all the land that he seest, to thee will I give it he said, and to thy seed for ever. So, it is Abraham's and Yeshua's land. In Genesis 17, the LORD God makes it clear that the land will be given to Abraham and his seed after him, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God and at the same time, God made the covenant of the flesh.

It is clear from the Scriptures that God does not break his covenant and if he did then your God is not truthful to his word. Keep his agreement has nothing to do and does not insinuates that God will break the covenant, if you think he did than your God does not keep his word. So, the promises of the given of the land was not conditional, it is about one depriving himself from being bless, like bless is the man who walketh not like the, etc (Psalms 1).

Rejecting Yeshua had nothing to do with forfeiting the land, it had to do with rejecting the Messiah. When man goes into the Scriptures trying to interpret the word of God they will eventually distorted the word of God, let the Spirit of God enlighten your mind with the truth of God's word, but God made clear when he first spoke.

Back to Genesis 3:15, God spoke to Abraham's seed and Yeshua's seed and that through Yeshua seed all nation will be bless, this had nothing to do with forfeiting the land.

It appears that you believe in replacement theology, do you?

-----------

Question, are you reading people material or you are just reading the Scriptures? You do not have to answer.
While I have always held the view that the OC and NT are on par with each other. Certainly the OC was a shadowing of the Jesus. Adhering to OC laws and whats is true obedience, some get lost the weeds on both sides.

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
While I have always held the view that the OC and NT are on par with each other. Certainly the OC was a shadowing of the Jesus. Adhering to OC laws and whats is true obedience, some get lost the weeds on both sides.
-----------------------

You can go to my website, download of biblical lessons are free, but topics like the law it is $1.75 for the download (5 pages), you will it will be useful then if you like, we can discuss it via skype if you like or email. Believe me, $1.75 is not a lot and will help me in getting the book seek God translated in another language where I will be giving it out for free. Once it is translated, I will purchase the book and give them out for free.

We can discuss all this on the internet, but the fact is the pages will show you how the law works with grace, but the law has nothing to do with salvation, nor justification, nor making us God's righteousness. Rarely do I tell anyone to purchase it, I am not here to make money, I am retired.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
-----------------------

You can go to my website, download of biblical lessons are free, but topics like the law it is $1.75 for the download (5 pages), you will it will be useful then if you like, we can discuss it via skype if you like or email. Believe me, $1.75 is not a lot and will help me in getting the book seek God translated in another language where I will be giving it out for free. Once it is translated, I will purchase the book and give them out for free.

We can discuss all this on the internet, but the fact is the pages will show you how the law works with grace, but the law has nothing to do with salvation, nor justification, nor making us God's righteousness. Rarely do I tell anyone to purchase it, I am not here to make money, I am retired.
I appreciate that!

E

EleventhHour

Post a link to a website perhaps? Or I can just do the homework myself. Thanks for the heads-up on it.
You should be able to PM him since you have been here a while. ;)