Ok, and what does that have to do with either Mexico or Afrika? Or, why doesn't it apply to every nation on earth?
Ok, and what does that have to do with either Mexico or Afrika? Or, why doesn't it apply to every nation on earth?
It has A LOT to do with it. The reason we will end like Sodom is because Africa and Mexico is so poor. We have enough to give to all, but no money, no life for them.
Do you even know what money is? If we are 17 trillion dollars in debt, who do you think foots that bill? GET RID OF MONEY, then all can eat! SIMPLE!africa and mexico are so poor because of their leaders. not because they do not have the resources. Africa actually has the most fertile land on the planet. Yet farming is nothing in the state, They could put america out of business in agricultural exporting.
Do you even know what money is? If we are 17 trillion dollars in debt, who do you think foots that bill? GET RID OF MONEY, then all can eat! SIMPLE!
If I say that getting rid of money WILL feed the world, and you say no we need to keep it, then it IS your love of money that upholds the evil! And what world do you live on? What do we give? Money? America exports NOTHING, but we give our paper dollars away for EVERYTHING to be imported to us.In debt? How can this country who has been giving, since this country has been reestablished, to other countries of the world be in debt? Maybe you should check the source of this propaganda.
Money is good the love of money is the root of all evil. Apparently you have no Idea where the good money goes.
Flame enough with the money is evil thing its getting annoying. money is a lifeless piece of paper its not capable of doing anything its the love of money thats evil.If I say that getting rid of money WILL feed the world, and you say no we need to keep it, then it IS your love of money that upholds the evil! And what world do you live on? What do we give? Money? America exports NOTHING, but we give our paper dollars away for EVERYTHING to be imported to us.
Now again the "official" debt STANDS at 17 trillion dollars! There is no propaganda in this. YOU do the simple math. If I/bank loan YOU/world $1. First and foremost, the reason that $1 exists in the first place is because I/bank made it into existence. It would not have existed if YOU/world did not sign your name to borrow it. Now I/bank give you the loan of $1 and tell you/world that you have to pay me $2 back.
Now this is easy first grade arithmetic solving! HOW CAN YOU/WORLD PAY BACK $2 IF I/BANK ONLY MADE $1 TO BEGIN WITH?
YOU HAVE TO KEEP BORROWING!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 22:7
[SUP]7 [/SUP]The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
So if YOU/world have to CONSTANTLY borrow to pay interest on man made money, then who do YOU/world serve???
Lol. That is NOT how money works, sir. Now unless you were born before 1931, any physical dollars you have MEANS THAT SOMEONE SOMEWHERE OWES THE BANK! If no one owed anything, THERE WOULD BE NO MONEY IN EXISTENCE.I understand how you think...yes I do. what your thread didn't mention is the fact that I had the money first before you (I/BANK) existed. I put my money into you to keep safe for me and I draw interest from you because you are borrowing my money out to others LOAN/WORLD. So, actually, you owe me not the other way around.
If everyone asked for all of what they put into the bank at one time, do you all think that they would have the "money" to cover it?