Does anyone believe god has favorites?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

i do believe God has favorites and show favoritism to certain individuals.

C

Consumed

Can't speak for anyone else but myself, He is jealous for my love, Im His favourite lol 

S

skie

Re: does anyone believe that God has favorites ? No God does not have favorites but he does have rules and if you dont follow them then when you pass away plan to sleep forever. Just like a mother who has several childeren, the ones who follow her rulers go futher in life and those who dont follow her rules get left behind. God Bless !!

D

dmdave17

I believe that God loves all of his children equally. It is not Him that decides who his "favorites" are; it is us. If you read the story of David, "a man after God's own heart", he (David) comes as close to the character of God as any human being who ever walked the earth. Despite his great power, he was loving, compassionate and forgiving (see his reaction to Saul when he had him at his mercy, or his reaction to the murder of Saul's children). In addition, he pursued a relationship with God that was as close as any man has ever had.

Therefore, I believe that God's favorites are those of us who "seek first the kingdom of God".

May 21, 2009
Eggsellent clarification loveschild. How are you m'dear?

Well hello!! I was so happy to see someone talk nice to me!! YaY!! Ha ha... I'm going through a giant black storm for a while. Leaning into God for all the strength I need to get through this.

Greater is He that lives in me and I am victorious because of His grace so all will be well.

And hows it going with you? Thank for being nice to me! God bless you so much!
Linda

May 21, 2009
i believe there are no g's at all in excellent, let alone 2 g's. no 's' either. really, if you're going to correct peoples spelling you should be able to spell the words you're using as well.
It wasn't a matter of one trying to correct spelling. It is a subject of how we think God should be honored. The person wasn't trying to be rude to the other. But it seems you were. You should apologize.

M

MaggieMye

God loves everyone, but I'm His favorite!! How do I know that? His word tells me that I am the apple of His eye!

...and every true believer should believe this about themselves!!

Maggie

C

Consumed

God loves everyone, but I'm His favorite!! How do I know that? His word tells me that I am the apple of His eye!

...and every true believer should believe this about themselves!!

Maggie
No Im his favorite, calls me by name, can enter boldly His throne, sit on His lap, He holds my head and sings songs to me as I sleep, soundly. Lol

M

MaggieMye

Well....I GUESS we can SHARE ! LOL

C

Crazy4GODword

Do you believe god has favorites?
What does the scriptures say?

There is no favoritism with God. (Romans 2:11 HCSB)
For there is no partiality with God. (Romans 2:11 NASB)

God does not have favoritism it is not right and just if He doesn't think so. Prophets of old times were called but so are Christians.