Does anyone have any dependable news sites that are talking about the Red Heifer?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThatGuy

Mar 19, 2024
I have seen a lot of sensationalization on YouTube in the last few days, saying how they are planning to sacrifice a Red Heifer on Passover Weekend. Has anyone seen any hard news links that indicate this is true? So far all I have seen is clickbait videos on this subject. I do think that if this is true and happens, it will light a fuse in the Middle East and probably pull several countries into war (including USA). We have been discussing this in my house. We are not fearful of it, fear is not of the Lord. I just like to stay in the know and plan accordingly.

Have a blessed Day!
TG

notmyown

May 26, 2016
what was the purpose of the sacrifice under the Mosaic legislation? was is a foreshadowing of what was to come?

But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that have come, He went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made by hands and is not a part of this creation. He did not enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption.

For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that their bodies are clean, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, purify our consciences from works of death, so that we may serve the living God!
(Heb 9:11-14)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The Temple Institute has been working on the goal of the rebuilding of the Temple and all that goes into it for 50+ years. One of the reasons all 5 islame forces of the neighbors surrounding Israel attacked was for the reason they were working toward this goal, Hamas made the mistake of starting before the others were ready to join in the attack and overwhelm Israel, allowing them to be picked off one at a time.

ThatGuy

Mar 19, 2024
what was the purpose of the sacrifice under the Mosaic legislation? was is a foreshadowing of what was to come?

But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that have come, He went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made by hands and is not a part of this creation. He did not enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption.

For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that their bodies are clean, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, purify our consciences from works of death, so that we may serve the living God! (Heb 9:11-14)
Best I can tell it is supposed to be some sort of purification ritual for the temple, and also some Jews… I’m not really sure. I’m not Jewish and don’t keep up with that stuff, I believe Jesus sacrifice was the end of all the Jewish temple traditions. But I know I’ve heard about the red heifer thing for years. I have also heard Hamas has stated one of the main reasons for the October attack was because of “these detestable cows”. If Israel decided to do this again over Passover weekend it will be a Major event, amping up tensions. I just can’t find an actual news link that they are doing a sacrifice, all I find is clickbait YouTube videos with no links to news.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The ashes mixed with other proscribed substances mixed together were required to ritually purify the ground before the temple can be built, in the exodus it was required before the Temple In The Wilderness could be set up, that is where a cask of this substance was found allowing for the exact analysis to be made.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You cannot rebuild the temple until you first sacrifice a red heifer. In all of Jewish history there have only been ten times (counting this time) where the Jews have had a certified red heifer. So on average you find one every 400 years. It must be sacrificed at a certain age which means they will have to sacrifice them this year. They had 5 brought over to Israel but at this point I think they have four that are still good. Sacrificing a red heifer is an insult to the sacrifice Jesus made so it could certainly be a key indicator of the start of the 70th week.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Those who are under the Law of Moses are working to fulfill the requirements.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Perry Stone has a lot of info on this-

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Invest in guns.
Lots of guns.

ONLY if you learn how to use them and are willing to do so.
Truth is that would be a bad decision for many because they do not know how to use them or do not have the will to use them so even more would be in the hands of those evil people.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Best I can tell it is supposed to be some sort of purification ritual for the temple, and also some Jews… I’m not really sure. I’m not Jewish and don’t keep up with that stuff, I believe Jesus sacrifice was the end of all the Jewish temple traditions. But I know I’ve heard about the red heifer thing for years. I have also heard Hamas has stated one of the main reasons for the October attack was because of “these detestable cows”. If Israel decided to do this again over Passover weekend it will be a Major event, amping up tensions. I just can’t find an actual news link that they are doing a sacrifice, all I find is clickbait YouTube videos with no links to news.
it was a purification ritual only for people, to make the ceremonially unclean, clean. if you touched a corpse, if you touched a human bone, you had to undergo it. it really is, as the writer to the Hebrews said, a beautiful picture of what our Lord Jesus does for His people.
it's all laid out in Numbers 19, if you're interested.

btw, welcome to the site! :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
See post #9, for the ground and for people

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sacrifice is this Friday (good friday) according to this report

4 Red Heifers Means the Antichrist is Near 03/26/2024

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Tomorrow is the triumphant entry.