Does anyone here listen to lofi, or christian lofi?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
ccwelcome5s.png

Welcome!
Christmas2022s.png

Christmas 2022
:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thusiserve
I wonder if I am the only one or not. Just thought I'd post here to find out. 😀
I had never even heard of lo-fi music before reading your post.

I Googled it, and here is what I found:

https://www.vaughn.edu/blog/studying-to-lo-fidelity-lo-fi-music-gets-high-marks-with-students/

What is lo-fi music?

Low-fidelity music, or lo-fi, is music that is recorded with intentional imperfections, such as misplayed notes, environmental noise, low hum, or phonographic audio imperfections.

Sorry, but when I'm interested in hearing such things as imperfections and environmental noise, I just login here.

:p
 
I wonder if I am the only one or not. Just thought I'd post here to find out. 😀
Absolutely No, Lord God is with you and he is preparing something good for you.
 

Attachments

  • 273533412_4935796123134763_6629996799742461373_n.jpg
    273533412_4935796123134763_6629996799742461373_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1
Absolutely No, Lord God is with you and he is preparing something good for you.
Lexical white noise is the antithesis of interesting. It's also quite inefficient and not very productive.
 
I wonder if I am the only one or not. Just thought I'd post here to find out. 😀
I discovered Lo-fi music back in late 2018. Most of it is instrumental and jazzy (sounds like a tape deck with hiss, or a crunchy LP record, which is pretty cool. Haven't yet discovered Christian Lo-fi, but I'll try it out. :)