I need help I’m searching for answers can anyone help me who truly knows what I’m referring to ty God Bless
I need help I’m searching for answers can anyone help me who truly knows what I’m referring to ty God Bless
I am quoting this from my thread on the destruction of America. That is the war being waged right now (and it includes a war against souls):I need help I’m searching for answers can anyone help me who truly knows what I’m referring to ty God Bless
christians are at war with non-christians bc non-christians live by a totally different "standard" I won't say non-Christians are totally ignorant bc they are NOT. They are created in God's image like everyone else and therefore are capable of finding Truth. But the devil blinds people and makes them thinkthey have already found it and etc... makes them think they don't need Jesus. Sometimes you have to feel sorry for wealthy, worldly people because (I feel) they are on their way to Hell and "too busy to care"... or whatever...I need help I’m searching for answers can anyone help me who truly knows what I’m referring to ty God Bless
that is true.The Bible hits the nail on the head when it says
the love of money is the root of all evil
You can trace all the unhappiness and miseries in the world back to this greed.