Does anyone know hebrew? (I Wanna learn it)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sophia1993
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sophia1993

Guest
I taught myself japanese which is crazy difficult but I'm having a harder time understanding hebrew. It looks easy too!
I was wondering if someone can help me learn it :)