Does Christianity Support Multiverse Theory?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Yes well nevermind that I can't believe things I do not believe are true and I try to think critically about what to believe. Just listen and believe, never mind pesky things like trying to make sense. The word of God also exists entirely within this world, so you cannot say the world itself cannot lead you to God, because then the word would not lead you to God.
The natural world sure. That's in Romans 1.

Ideology is what he is referring to.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Well I did choose this religion for the rules. I saw a spirit of some kind exit my body one day while meditating, it looked like water with a human form. I looked around for explanations and discerned that if a religion was written by the divine it would have the best rules. So you could say I chose Christianity for two reasons, mention of the "living water" and the best rules I could find of what I studied.

I don't know, I just don't know if Christianity is the true religion. I believe there is some truth to it though, a framework and way of understanding, I don't think I will take it as gospel anymore but merely an inspiration for living. I will still stick with the rules though.

At Cavalry?
People dont come to 'Christianity' for the rules but for the Savior. They come torn, wracked and terrorized by their sin, only to meet a crucified and risen Savior. Like I said, dump your religion, see yourself in desperate need of a Savior, and come to Jesus alone to be saved.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Yes, by speaking the three lies is how he did it so that answers your first questions. When humans speak a lie, they're not making demons they're just doing after Satan's manner like Jesus said in the Gospels. No, women it seems don't realize they're possessed, this is why a woman is not to teach but is supposed to desire one man and obey him, because then this is the right way, this is how God gets the woman back on the right track.
So may I ask in what manner do you say women are possessed? And why do men not desire one woman? How does God get man back on the right track?

Jan 12, 2022
So may I ask in what manner do you say women are possessed? And why do men not desire one woman? How does God get man back on the right track?
They're possessed by the Devil; this is indicated in the verse after the Three Lies were told and the woman saw the fruit in the wrong way. After the lies were cast into her mind, we're told that she's looking at the fruit thinking that it would make her wise, that it was a fruit to be desired. This is the first case of possession. Women have a direct mental pipeline to Satan since this event. This is why the woman is to desire one man and to obey him because the man cannot be so directly or easily tricked by the Devil. When the woman only has one man and submits to that man the possession begins to loosen and when she has children it is possible for the possession to break entirely. Many women undergo a spiritual and mental change after they give birth for the better. You will also notice, especially in this time, that the modern woman is thoroughly misled by the world to rebel against these two commands and disdain them and as a result they get destroyed totally.

Men should only have one woman, both men and women should not have multiple sexual partners, but this is a whole other demon named Mystery Babylon Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth, the Whore of the Ephah, Wickedness, in fact this is the evilest spirit described in the Bible. With man though it is okay if a man does not desire any woman at all but stays a virgin because he is the image of God. The woman needs to have babies to be saved in order to begin breaking her possession, but for the man this is not necessary.

For man to get back on the right track God told man that he has to toil by the sweat of his brow and the whole earth is going to strive against him and will not yield its strength to him. So, a man must not make himself the subject to the powers of the earth and he must toil always against the earth. To be the friend of the earth is to be the enemy of God. You will notice with modern men that curiously also they are misled on these commands and instead of striving against the earth they submit to it, they submit to the voice of the women, they submit to earthly powers, they cave to the principalities of a dark society of the earth, and they do not toil even though this is what would actually help them get back to God. Like as with modern women many modern men disdain and rebel against these commands and as a result the state of men is thoroughly destroyed.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
They're possessed by the Devil; this is indicated in the verse after the Three Lies were told and the woman saw the fruit in the wrong way. After the lies were cast into her mind, we're told that she's looking at the fruit thinking that it would make her wise, that it was a fruit to be desired. This is the first case of possession. Women have a direct mental pipeline to Satan since this event. This is why the woman is to desire one man and to obey him because the man cannot be so directly or easily tricked by the Devil. When the woman only has one man and submits to that man the possession begins to loosen and when she has children it is possible for the possession to break entirely. Many women undergo a spiritual and mental change after they give birth for the better. You will also notice, especially in this time, that the modern woman is thoroughly misled by the world to rebel against these two commands and disdain them and as a result they get destroyed totally.

Men should only have one woman, both men and women should not have multiple sexual partners, but this is a whole other demon named Mystery Babylon Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth, the Whore of the Ephah, Wickedness, in fact this is the evilest spirit described in the Bible. With man though it is okay if a man does not desire any woman at all but stays a virgin because he is the image of God. The woman needs to have babies to be saved in order to begin breaking her possession, but for the man this is not necessary.

For man to get back on the right track God told man that he has to toil by the sweat of his brow and the whole earth is going to strive against him and will not yield its strength to him. So, a man must not make himself the subject to the powers of the earth and he must toil always against the earth. To be the friend of the earth is to be the enemy of God. You will notice with modern men that curiously also they are misled on these commands and instead of striving against the earth they submit to it, they submit to the voice of the women, they submit to earthly powers, they cave to the principalities of a dark society of the earth, and they do not toil even though this is what would actually help them get back to God. Like as with modern women many modern men disdain and rebel against these commands and as a result the state of men is thoroughly destroyed.
Interesting, do men have a direct mental pipeline to Satan, too? When you say Mystery Babylon do you mean the same that is suppose to be USA? And sure that it would be ok if men do not desire any women but for the most part they desire more than one and at the same time. And is man the only image of God? If not, why doesn't this logic apply to women? When you say that the man must toil always/strive against the earth do you mean specifically like planting etc.? Or just not to conform to worldly pleasures etc?

Jan 12, 2022
Interesting, do men have a direct mental pipeline to Satan, too? When you say Mystery Babylon do you mean the same that is suppose to be USA? And sure that it would be ok if men do not desire any women but for the most part they desire more than one and at the same time. And is man the only image of God? If not, why doesn't this logic apply to women? When you say that the man must toil always/strive against the earth do you mean specifically like planting etc.? Or just not to conform to worldly pleasures etc?
No, men do not have the direct mental line to Satan, but how he gets to man is via the woman. When man hearkens to the woman he is listening really to Satan. Originally the correct good order was God --> Man ---> Woman ---> Animals. What Satan did was he flipped that script putting himself first, then woman, then man, and just tries to get them to totally forget God and then was the well-ordered Creation thrown into disorder.

No, Mystery Babylon is a spirit. In the spirit she is in the figure of a woman dressed in scarlet and purple holding a golden cup that is filled with fornication and abomination. It is said the races and nations will drink out of her cup. You can observe in the world whether a nation is under her control by the amount of whoredom and abominations they commit. This is how you know who belongs to her kingdom. While much of the USA today has fallen into her kingdom this does not mean the USA itself is her, but rather that they have been conquered by her spirit as you notice that many men and women today do not stay with their one but commit whoredom with many. This is a lamentable thing because it means they will have to also drink the trembling cup of God's wine of wrath and they will have the Four Sore Judgements passed upon them to see if they will acknowledge their error and acknowledge God's judgments against them and be turned back or else A Sword Cometh.

Yes man is the only image of God. Woman is made in the image of man. Man is the head of the woman, not the woman head of the man. When this correct order is realized there is blessings of God. When this order is reversed there is curses of God.

Toiling can involve physical work, yes, and yes, it is also deeper than that too in not submitting to the things of the world. The man must strive against the world, not submit to it. A great many verses can be summed up by this one verse; "you adulterers do you not know that to be the friend of the world is to be the enemy of God?" Before the fall the earth would yield its strength to the man at his pleasure and will because man was put in dominion over the earth, the Father gave to man all his kingdom, but after the fall this is not the case because man submitted to the woman who submitted to the serpent. Now the world is against man always and man must not conform to the world because that is how he got into this problem to begin with. Man must turn back to God and serve him only as the Lord Jesus said when he rebuked Satan's Three Lies in the wilderness.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
No, men do not have the direct mental line to Satan, but how he gets to man is via the woman. When man hearkens to the woman he is listening really to Satan. Originally the correct good order was God --> Man ---> Woman ---> Animals. What Satan did was he flipped that script putting himself first, then woman, then man, and just tries to get them to totally forget God and then was the well-ordered Creation thrown into disorder.

No, Mystery Babylon is a spirit. In the spirit she is in the figure of a woman dressed in scarlet and purple holding a golden cup that is filled with fornication and abomination. It is said the races and nations will drink out of her cup. You can observe in the world whether a nation is under her control by the amount of whoredom and abominations they commit. This is how you know who belongs to her kingdom. While much of the USA today has fallen into her kingdom this does not mean the USA itself is her, but rather that they have been conquered by her spirit as you notice that many men and women today do not stay with their one but commit whoredom with many. This is a lamentable thing because it means they will have to also drink the trembling cup of God's wine of wrath and they will have the Four Sore Judgements passed upon them to see if they will acknowledge their error and acknowledge God's judgments against them and be turned back or else A Sword Cometh.

Yes man is the only image of God. Woman is made in the image of man. Man is the head of the woman, not the woman head of the man. When this correct order is realized there is blessings of God. When this order is reversed there is curses of God.

Toiling can involve physical work, yes, and yes, it is also deeper than that too in not submitting to the things of the world. The man must strive against the world, not submit to it. A great many verses can be summed up by this one verse; "you adulterers do you not know that to be the friend of the world is to be the enemy of God?" Before the fall the earth would yield its strength to the man at his pleasure and will because man was put in dominion over the earth, the Father gave to man all his kingdom, but after the fall this is not the case because man submitted to the woman who submitted to the serpent. Now the world is against man always and man must not conform to the world because that is how he got into this problem to begin with. Man must turn back to God and serve him only as the Lord Jesus said when he rebuked Satan's Three Lies in the wilderness.
Yes, it is quite sad, the state the world is in today. When you ask is there a nation not under her control, I wonder if there is? When you say Four Sore Judgements do you mean like actual sores? And I know I asked before but what is the Sword?

And it reminds me of Deuteronomy 28 and Leviticus 26 :D

Jan 12, 2022
Yes, it is quite sad, the state the world is in today. When you ask is there a nation not under her control, I wonder if there is? When you say Four Sore Judgements do you mean like actual sores? And I know I asked before but what is the Sword?

And it reminds me of Deuteronomy 28 and Leviticus 26 :D
No not actual sores, though perhaps those can come about in the First Sore Judgement, the pestilence and plagues and diseases. The Sword is the final of the Four Sore Judgements, while repentance and restoration are possible during the first three Judgements, the Sword is final and is the total destruction of that civilization. Jeremiah's excellent book talks very much about this and Jeremiah himself lived when the Kingdom of Judah experienced the Four Sore Judgements and refused to acknowledge their evil and acknowledge that God judged them, and so the Sword came and destroyed their polity.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
No not actual sores, though perhaps those can come about in the First Sore Judgement, the pestilence and plagues and diseases. The Sword is the final of the Four Sore Judgements, while repentance and restoration are possible during the first three Judgements, the Sword is final and is the total destruction of that civilization. Jeremiah's excellent book talks very much about this and Jeremiah himself lived when the Kingdom of Judah experienced the Four Sore Judgements and refused to acknowledge their evil and acknowledge that God judged them, and so the Sword came and destroyed their polity.
Maybe I shouldn't be but I'm looking forward to God's judgment :cautious::confused:

Jan 12, 2022
Maybe I shouldn't be but I'm looking forward to God's judgment :cautious::confused:
It is wisdom then for you to acknowledge God's Judgement is just and correct. Then all you must do is acknowledge that yours and mine and everyone alive's ways are wrong. Do not be afraid to come before God like Man and Woman did when the Lord God called to them in the Garden crying for his children whom he loveth when they were First Lost saying "Where are you?" They did come to God setting the example and showing themselves to God and accepting him and also being accepted. That tragic day still God made Promises of Salvations. God gives to them Salvation by the Word of God his Promise, this is Jesus. Remember the ultimate Prophecy of Jesus woven into the curse against Satan calling the end from the beginning of his story after the Man and then Woman made the First Confessions. The Seed of the Woman the Son of Man will be born the Lord Jesus will come again and slay the evil old dragon whose name is Satan and Devil. Enmity with the seed of the dragon forever between the servants of Christ who called them Brothers, those fellows the Sons of Man that might also become Sons of God saving princesses and killing lesser dragons. This is now what is good for a man in this lifetime.

Those in the kingdom of bondage think old Satan whom they serve and also hate is so powerful or so wise, but no he's a pathetic animal with his mouth torn open to eat the dust all the days of his life, he is even the most cursed of all animals above all cattle! Serpent who tormented and twisted and broke and torturously and blasphemously split the Holy Spirit the breath of life in the Garden with the Three Lies to create the demons. No forgiveness for that sin! From time to time though he'll bite back like a viper through his possessed army of slaves that are deceived deceivers betrayed betrayers made gods that made themselves into and made false gods with their wiles. Remind the evil spirits inside them, the lies that hissing serpent breathed in them, still about the fate of their father the Devil. Send them back to his mouth reminding him he messed up big and he must die in his day full of wrath when he can no longer deny to himself that his life is short. Let all the demons he breathed out seducing angels, men, and other beasts corrupting them to his suicidal side, and let he himself, let them all know for a certainty and remind them of Jesus and that A Sword Cometh which Jesus wields, the Sword of Truth, the sharp two-edged Tongue of the Living Word of God, Jesus called the Light and the Truth, King Jesus who leads us and slays that old dragon's demonic kingdom.

Let the fallen corrupted earth and heaven and hell which were all cursed on the day of the Great Blasphemy by Satan and all the sons of Cain's Last Generation be judged 1000 years by the sons of Abel the childless Son, first murdered just because he was offered the Lamb of God as thanks to God, pleasing the Father, whose innocent blood was first swallowed by the cursed earth and his spirit cried out, the First of the Number of 144,000. Then let the fools come back to make their last futile foolish stand against our Lord Jesus' camp before the fire of the Father's Face being Revealed destroys them all and casts Satan and his whole entire kingdom perpetually into the Lake of Fire. They will all burn and scream in their cacophonous defeat forever while the choir of the holy male virgin saints perpetually sing, "We Praise The Holy Holy" to the torments of their wicked taunts and insults of their smoke which they sang against us so mockingly and so proudly in this life. Let them then sing against us and we against them in their torment into the Eternity, those singing soldiers of Mystery Babylon Mother of the Sluts and Abominations, how the song of their torment rises up against our faces forever. Let them suffer more as we sing back our triumphant ballads against them of the sweet but bitter scroll of the truth of the prophecies after they are all fulfilled reminding them all will be fulfilled of the Word of God Jesus written of in all the pages of the Holy Bible; "We Fought For Glory, Glory! Praise our Lamb, the King of the Apocalyptic Saints and Holy Angels, Praise Jesus the Savior, Amen. This is the same Jesus the one who is the Word of God that saved Man and Woman and slays the Dragon in the End. He was born, ministered, crucified, resurrected, and this is why he will come again bringing ultimate Resurrection for he is the Way. Come let us go to the Bride New Jerusalem and wash today away tears unnumbered from our faces and praise the Father, and praise Jesus, praise him, amen."

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
It is wisdom then for you to acknowledge God's Judgement is just and correct. Then all you must do is acknowledge that yours and mine and everyone alive's ways are wrong. Do not be afraid to come before God like Man and Woman did when the Lord God called to them in the Garden crying for his children whom he loveth when they were First Lost saying "Where are you?" They did come to God setting the example and showing themselves to God and accepting him and also being accepted. That tragic day still God made Promises of Salvations. God gives to them Salvation by the Word of God his Promise, this is Jesus. Remember the ultimate Prophecy of Jesus woven into the curse against Satan calling the end from the beginning of his story after the Man and then Woman made the First Confessions. The Seed of the Woman the Son of Man will be born the Lord Jesus will come again and slay the evil old dragon whose name is Satan and Devil. Enmity with the seed of the dragon forever between the servants of Christ who called them Brothers, those fellows the Sons of Man that might also become Sons of God saving princesses and killing lesser dragons. This is now what is good for a man in this lifetime.

Those in the kingdom of bondage think old Satan whom they serve and also hate is so powerful or so wise, but no he's a pathetic animal with his mouth torn open to eat the dust all the days of his life, he is even the most cursed of all animals above all cattle! Serpent who tormented and twisted and broke and torturously and blasphemously split the Holy Spirit the breath of life in the Garden with the Three Lies to create the demons. No forgiveness for that sin! From time to time though he'll bite back like a viper through his possessed army of slaves that are deceived deceivers betrayed betrayers made gods that made themselves into and made false gods with their wiles. Remind the evil spirits inside them, the lies that hissing serpent breathed in them, still about the fate of their father the Devil. Send them back to his mouth reminding him he messed up big and he must die in his day full of wrath when he can no longer deny to himself that his life is short. Let all the demons he breathed out seducing angels, men, and other beasts corrupting them to his suicidal side, and let he himself, let them all know for a certainty and remind them of Jesus and that A Sword Cometh which Jesus wields, the Sword of Truth, the sharp two-edged Tongue of the Living Word of God, Jesus called the Light and the Truth, King Jesus who leads us and slays that old dragon's demonic kingdom.

Let the fallen corrupted earth and heaven and hell which were all cursed on the day of the Great Blasphemy by Satan and all the sons of Cain's Last Generation be judged 1000 years by the sons of Abel the childless Son, first murdered just because he was offered the Lamb of God as thanks to God, pleasing the Father, whose innocent blood was first swallowed by the cursed earth and his spirit cried out, the First of the Number of 144,000. Then let the fools come back to make their last futile foolish stand against our Lord Jesus' camp before the fire of the Father's Face being Revealed destroys them all and casts Satan and his whole entire kingdom perpetually into the Lake of Fire. They will all burn and scream in their cacophonous defeat forever while the choir of the holy male virgin saints perpetually sing, "We Praise The Holy Holy" to the torments of their wicked taunts and insults of their smoke which they sang against us so mockingly and so proudly in this life. Let them then sing against us and we against them in their torment into the Eternity, those singing soldiers of Mystery Babylon Mother of the Sluts and Abominations, how the song of their torment rises up against our faces forever. Let them suffer more as we sing back our triumphant ballads against them of the sweet but bitter scroll of the truth of the prophecies after they are all fulfilled reminding them all will be fulfilled of the Word of God Jesus written of in all the pages of the Holy Bible; "We Fought For Glory, Glory! Praise our Lamb, the King of the Apocalyptic Saints and Holy Angels, Praise Jesus the Savior, Amen. This is the same Jesus the one who is the Word of God that saved Man and Woman and slays the Dragon in the End. He was born, ministered, crucified, resurrected, and this is why he will come again bringing ultimate Resurrection for he is the Way. Come let us go to the Bride New Jerusalem and wash today away tears unnumbered from our faces and praise the Father, and praise Jesus, praise him, amen."
I find this quite profound and extremely saddening. :(

Jan 12, 2022
I find this quite profound and extremely saddening. :(
It is sadness turned to joy, Jesus is God and his Kingdom, his Princess, his Virgin Bride will be saved from the dragon as the sign in heaven will foretell and he is also the one born that will slay the Dragon. Let it be remembered until the day it happens an end of days of sorrows but a new beginning of the eternal day when the Father gets to have his family forever just as was always his intention and no one will hurt them ever again, praise Jesus.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Not really following everything thats been posted but can I say there are a lot of different theories of the universe that are just that...theories.

eg unified field theory
string theory
big bang theory
evolutionary theory

The creation story in Genesis isnt really a theory. Its a story, and christians believe what it says because its true and factual but also its what God wants us to understand how we came to be.

Jesus was never bothered by what greek philosophers come up with. They couldnt explain their origins cos they didnt know God.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
It is sadness turned to joy, Jesus is God and his Kingdom, his Princess, his Virgin Bride will be saved from the dragon as the sign in heaven will foretell and he is also the one born that will slay the Dragon. Let it be remembered until the day it happens an end of days of sorrows but a new beginning of the eternal day when the Father gets to have his family forever just as was always his intention and no one will hurt them ever again, praise Jesus.
HA! All this time I thought I was back and forth with Kafziel :LOL: until I realized it was A-Sword-Cometh lol my bad. It was really such a thought-provoking interaction for me, I appreciate your mind :).

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
HA! All this time I thought I was back and forth with Kafziel :LOL: until I realized it was A-Sword-Cometh lol my bad. It was really such a thought-provoking interaction for me, I appreciate your mind :).
They both have a very mystical demeanor. This thread got weird when I stepped out for a few days! :D

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Sorry I derailed the thread yet again 😒 and yes something about that 🤔
Nah, I can't point fingers. Someone was complaining that I derailed another thread just recently. ;) But this is a thread about multiverse theory. It's gonna get weird and metaphysical.

Dymes

Dec 11, 2016
:LOL: So does Christianity support multiverse theory?
Check out Hugh Ross sometime. He is a Christian Astrophysicist. He has a book called More than a theory in which he briefly spoke about the multiverse. It was a bunch of scientific talk in which he ended up disagreeing with the multiverse theory, but I'm not saying you should buy the book though, just saying there are people with real Christian perspectives with real scientific studies on things of that nature. Look him up on YouTube and listen to some of the stuff he speak about. You may find it interesting.

Here's a brief video I just found.

KarynLouise

Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

To answer on topic...I believe that God sees the conditional as well as the actual. The "mutli-verse" may be understood by him but is entirely beyond our capability except to postulate it's existence. As far as I can tell this is no different than "what would have happened if..."

In order to be all knowing, it is reasonable to me that he would be able to see all possibility. Same with all powerful.

Being able to bring about prophecy strongly suggests that this is the case becaue how on earth did it occur?

Idk, I don't spend too much time thinking about it because I don't think we are really capable of understanding it. Free will seems "insecure" from a limited human perspective I'll grant but I don't think we have autonomous free will (quite the contrary actually). We have free will within pre-defined limits and all possibility within that construct would be known. Similar to how video game creators operate...even hacking is understood by most creators I'd assume. I don't want to get into that but understanding the conditions within his construct in it's entirety and cause and effect omnisciently?

Doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility.

but what does multi-verse theory have to do with us "really"? It doesn't seem to serve any good purpose that I can tell to focus on it overmuch. We have a very limited understanding of the conditional tense in life and can rarely see past a few decisions...we are usually just given insight/wisdom/foreknowledge to each individual situation.

I feel like I'm rambling now. I'm in a bit of pain, so perhaps some of this has been useful to you. Maybe I'll get back at some point and try again. The film "Next" is coming to mind for some reason...I tend to think if human beings can imagine something that, being how we are SO VERY limited, it isn't unreasonable for me to assume that whoever made all this and created that imagination in the first place is vastly beyond anything we could possibly hope to understand. That's him though and not us...we get a teeny tiny bit and when we go out on a limb over deep waters...we are liable to drown unless led there in the first place. Certainly the possibility that the enemy abuses this "reaching" quality about human beings in order to lead them astray. This topic is most certainly "a limb". Not a "lie" per se...but it lends itself to error due to the scope.
I think you're right and very well spoken. I feel the same way, except that I think it's fun to theorize sometimes about the what if, as long as it's doesn't go to far and it's just for entertainment, not hurting our faith.

KarynLouise

Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
Have you considered that they were not created flawed originally? Yes, moreover they were given dominion over the creatures. How then be it that they listened to their inferior?

Yet this shows also the great mercy of God and his salvation for they did not disobey purely out of a rebellious spirit. The serpent he broke his own spirit, he twisted and tormented and spliced his own breath of life into three lies and cast them into the woman. It is then that the woman became possessed and did see the fruit wrongly in her mind. Adam, oh Adam he loved the woman, yes he loved her very much, he did not know that she had become possessed and he ate too. God warned them what would happen, yes God told them.

Yet there is salvation in that Adam and the woman later called Eve acknowledged their evil in disobeying God and acknowledged that God's judgement was correct. A chance back if woman will only desire one man and obey him, and a chance back if man toil by the sweat of his brow and strive against the earth. They will pay the curse upon them of sorrowful childbirth and the curse to return to the dust.

To the serpent, no chance back for what he did in breaking the spirit, yes in breaking his very own spirit, the breath of life which Lord God gave him on the day he made him. How tormented it was when the serpent twisted the spirit to forge the first demons, his three lies in his mouth which remain even still. Not a chance for the serpent who earned the names Liar and Enemy on that day. No salvation for the father of lies, no chance for the first murderer, no chance for him. The Lord Jesus will slay his army by the edge of the Sword of his mouth, and the Father himself will send fire from heaven down upon and kill the dragon and cast him away to torment forever, and even forever. Praise Jesus he is the Son born by the Spirit of God, the Promise embodied, he will cut the wicked down and he will also deliver the just to salvation, yes, praise Jesus!
Where do you get that the serpent possessed the woman?