Does God care about who wins the US election?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Does God care about who wins the US election? (Choose YES or NO)

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
God cares.......but we have to remember that God only does for His people what is best for them, not what they always want. America is such a secular country that I would not be surprised if God humbled us by sending Democrats to lead us into destruction. After all, God is known for swift and terrible justice on nations.

L

lenna

well zero...this question made me think of football

more than once I have wondered 'does God care about who wins a football game?' :unsure:

I think people need to stop thinking God is like them and remember He knows the beginning from the end

I think some people believe that God is as involved in these things as they are on a level that makes Him American

and I think a whole bunch of other stuff ;)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There is only one nation which has this in its Pledge of Allegiance -- "one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all".

As we can see, God has been placed over this nation very deliberately. And while the USA has not lived up to this commitment consistently, people can hold the governments in the individual states as well as the federal government accountable on this basis.

"Liberty and justice for all" translates into free and fair elections. So why have elections not been properly organized on a national level to ensure that they are free and fair? It is now crystal clear that the present state of the elections process is an unmitigated disaster.

While the Trump Campaign is trying to rectify the mess through lawsuits, the fact remains that probably hundreds of thousands of votes for Trump have been systematically destroyed. At the same time probably hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) of bogus votes have been created for Biden (the Trojan Horse). Which really means that there should be a brand new election. But I do not believe anyone has the guts to call for a brand new election, under brand new rules, for ensuring that only legal votes are counted by unbiased and honest people, and there is TOTAL TRANSPARENCY throughout.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
While the Trump Campaign is trying to rectify the mess through lawsuits, the fact remains that probably hundreds of thousands of votes for Trump have been systematically destroyed. At the same time probably hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) of bogus votes have been created for Biden (the Trojan Horse).
Will the Trump administration present evidence of this to the courts?

May 6, 2014
This question is very strange to me...
My recommendation is to ask God yourself, via prayer and the Holy Spirit.

S

Scribe

God is in control of who wins the election. So of course he cares.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Yes, they are currently gathering all the evidence for different states and will be presenting it to the courts. We will see this in the next week or two.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Does God care? I would hazard to say that as he chose Biden to punish America because they still haven't learned their lesson as to who is in charge, the answer is obvious.

Jun 18, 2020
I would expect just evidence of dem fraud would suffice this time around - will be easy as pie to find.

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com
well zero...this question made me think of football

more than once I have wondered 'does God care about who wins a football game?' :unsure:

I think people need to stop thinking God is like them and remember He knows the beginning from the end

I think some people believe that God is as involved in these things as they are on a level that makes Him American

and I think a whole bunch of other stuff ;)
Have you not read Rom 13?

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com
Rom 13 is clear.

13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

The New King James Version. (1982). (Ro 13:1–7). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Well, the taxes have to be paid somehow and someone's got to decide what they are spent on.
Unless you want to put yourself up for that job.

But also remember, theres about 192 other countries in the world as well that God cares about too....

L

lenna

Have you not read Rom 13?

you are not in control of what other people choose to say here

and you don't read minds. pardon me if I don't fit in your shoe box

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com
you are not in control of what other people choose to say here

and you don't read minds. pardon me if I don't fit in your shoe box
? ?? you have a right to an opinion but if your problem is withe the verse take it up with God.

L

lenna

? ?? you have a right to an opinion but if your problem is withe the verse take it up with God.
I think you need a vacation. I will help you out there, by no longer responding to your little desire to have a big out of proportion debate

tata

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com
I think you need a vacation. I will help you out there, by no longer responding to your little desire to have a big out of proportion debate

tata
?? OK What ever that means. Have a blessed day. ;)

Jun 18, 2020
The fraud continues as we speak ! !
Republican observers are being blocked – again at the Georgia recount !

To my American friends who value democracy call;
The Georgia Sec. of state, Brad Raffensperger at 404-656-2817.

For more details on this vile coup see; https://www.dickmorris.com/

Sep 3, 2016
The scripture says, "He controls the course of world events; He removes kings and sets up other kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars". Daniel 2:21 NLT

The scripture says, "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure: Isaiah 46:10

Amen