Does God care about who wins the US election?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Does God care about who wins the US election? (Choose YES or NO)

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 18, 2020
The scripture says, "He controls the course of world events; He removes kings and sets up other kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars". Daniel 2:21 NLT
Sad that u cast your lot with liars, cheats and thieves but then after witnessing your previous incoherent theological ramblings it does not surprise me. Again, as always sad that you cheapen scripture in such a tawdry manner.

As a Trump hater you’ll find many new fair weather ‘friends’ I’m sure – finally you have a following!

Sep 3, 2016
Sad that u cast your lot with liars, cheats and thieves but then after witnessing your previous incoherent theological ramblings it does not surprise me. Again, as always sad that you cheapen scripture in such a tawdry manner.

As a Trump hater you’ll find many new fair weather ‘friends’ I’m sure – finally you have a following!

Jesus Christ rules from the heavens, not from the White House! Aren’t you glad?

Sep 3, 2016
Strawman.
C’mon dude u can do better than that. Show me what a big brain you have!
Trump refuses to acknowledge his loss. 5.3 million people voted more for Biden. Biden 306 - Trump 232...it is over, move on and stop mourning for Trump.

Jun 18, 2020
Trump refuses to acknowledge his loss. 5.3 million people voted more for Biden. Biden 306 - Trump 232...it is over, move on and stop mourning for Trump.
The media doesn’t ‘call’ anything - are u really that oblivious. It’s the Electoral College with state legislatures.

When the fake ballots are discounted Trump will win the majority as well.

Keep pushing the scam tho bro - your puppet masters will approve.

L

lenna

someone needs to ask

Does Jimmy Swaggart support abortion?

L

lenna

The media doesn’t ‘call’ anything - are u really that oblivious. It’s the Electoral College with state legislatures.
this, is what is true

J

Johnjo

When the fake ballots are discounted Trump will win the majority as well.

Keep pushing the scam tho bro - your puppet masters will approve.
Funny name, you got right there, friend, Al-Tekoa...you know, up in the mountains we’ll pronounce your name like “I’ll take over”...lol

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I said yes, with the caveat HIS WILL be done...
IMHO - I don't think our Lord is inclined to choose sides... Rather, in life things do not always go our way... HIS Master Plans do not always align with our personal Plans...
If the Right wins - we might assume that HE cares for ALL the lives (to include the unborn) that would be negatively impacted otherwise...
However,
If the Left wins - it is not because our Lord does not necessarily care for ALL those who might suffer some form or fashion of personal loss as a result... Rather, if this occurs it is HIS WILL for our society to strive to persevere and seek a level of resolve to reflect upon right vs wrong as a means to help us to become even stronger in the process...

Jun 18, 2020
Funny name, you got right there, friend, Al-Tekoa...you know, up in the mountains we’ll pronounce your name like “I’ll take over”...lol
Wow just imagine the coincidences piling up if I was a dem as well!

And down in the valley we’d call people like u Johnny-on-the-spot haha.

J

Johnjo

Wow just imagine the coincidences piling up if I was a dem as well!

And down in the valley we’d call people like u Johnny-on-the-spot haha.
This place sure is packed with foreigners.

J

Johnjo

The valley or the mountain Skippy?
Now that’s funny. I’m from the nearbouts of the NC line, and dem durn no good Carolina tar folks, used to call us foreigners whenever we had the nerve to show up in Raleigh.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Does God care? I would hazard to say that as he chose Biden to punish America because they still haven't learned their lesson as to who is in charge, the answer is obvious.
Don't confuse Communists with God. The Communists chose Biden, but I suspect that God may have other plans.

Trump has a duty to ensure the election result is legitimate. Why do you seem so worried about Trump confirming the legitimacy of the media's assertions that Biden has already won? If Biden truly won, surely a vote audit and recount won't reveal anything sinister, now, will it? :)

And to answer the thread question, with this election, I think God not only cares about it, but His word may allude to the events taking place thereof.

May 29, 2020
If Biden truly won, surely a vote audit and recount won't reveal anything sinister, now, will it? :).
True - and if Biden is declared the winner the right wingers still won't accept the results, but that won't stop Joe's inauguration.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I thought Hilary got more votes than trump last time and now its the same thing with the next one so actually nobody should be complaining.

US elections are weird.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I thought Hilary got more votes than trump last time and now its the same thing with the next one so actually nobody should be complaining.

US elections are weird.
Those weird things you talk about - I think that's actually vote fraud.

e.g. 100,000 votes overnight when counting had stopped, and all were for Biden... Some might call that weird. Those who've had any background in statistics (or simply attended the school of hard knocks and common sense) would call it fraud.